Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
June 03, 2008
Hello everyone,

I've been lurking here for a long time and thought I would finally join, so I'll introduce myself. I'm Arctic Fox, a 24-year-old female New Zealander who recently moved to Canada. I have a degree in Japanese and hope to move to Japan after I've spent a few years here in British Columbia.
And of course, I'm childfree. Like many of you, I've known since I was a kid myself that I didn't want kids. I remember being at primary school and watching all the mothers coming to pick up their kids at the end of the day, and looking at them and thinking, 'god, I NEVER want to be in that position!'.

Anyway, happy to be here!
Peppertree
Re: New member
June 03, 2008
Hi, Arctic! *waves*
Anonymous User
June 03, 2008
Welcome, Arctic! :bal

Sounds like you're life is off to a great start. Isn't it great to know you can keep it that way by not having kids?

I was also one of those who as a young kid looked at all of the moms I knew & thought "Ughhh...I hope I'm NEVER in your shoes!"
June 03, 2008
We need lurkers such as yourself to come out of the closet!:sw
June 03, 2008
Greetings and welcome from a fellow Canuck, Arctic_Fox!
June 04, 2008
Welcome!!!! :newb
Anonymous User
June 04, 2008
Welcome, Fox!

P.S. -- That's a great emoticon, Ame.
Anonymous User
June 04, 2008
Welcome Arctic,

This is a great group. Enoy.
June 04, 2008
Greetings and welcome!!!
Anonymous User
June 04, 2008
Welcome, its a great group!!
June 04, 2008
Welcome. It's nice to have you here.
June 04, 2008
welcome to the board, have a great time

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login