Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My apologies to my fellow childfrees

Posted by nowhiggers 
nowhiggers
My apologies to my fellow childfrees
June 06, 2008
My apologies folks, and believe me, it's not for the lack of wanting to do something. You are about to be stuck with the bill for an ignorant welfare breeder in my family.

I found out that one of my younger cousins is preygunt. She's 21, 300lbs and has no babydaddy in the picture and continues to fuck around up in the ghetto. Minimum wage job and living at home, with her fucking parents condoning the whole fuckin mess. And get this, not one word, NOT ONE FUCKING WORD about future prevention of mistakes like this one, no talk of depo provera, tubes tied, NOTHING.

I'm livid. Of course, I've never been allowed to talk to her about all of this because of my "lifestyle" or whatever shit. If anyone on the face of this earth could have prevented this welfare pregnancy, it would have been me. She would have been at that abortion clinic or worst case scenerio, giving it up for adoption.

She's also completely "whiggered" out, into the whole "proud to be preygunt and who da babydaddy." I was never allowed to have any influence on this child because her parents despise my "lifestyle" and opinions.

And I suspect she's going to continue costing childfree folks a lot of money in the future, this won't be the last pregnancy paid for by you.

Not much I can do, since I'm "not allowed" to speak to her, and she's never expressed much of an interest in speaking to me, no doubt, due to the brainwashing of her idiot parents.

My mother was able to get in some choice words though, which I doubt had much of an effect, but basically when they were out with her and her mother for breakfast one morning the little cousin had the nerve to say to my mom when my mom announced she was stepping outside for a smoke, "oh can you not smoke around me, it's bad for the baaaayyybeeee." to wit my mum replied: "well now, if you were so concerned about the health of your baby, why were you up in the ghetto screwing around without condoms, ever hear of AIDS? Babies can be born with AIDS you know." That shut the whole clan up and not another word was said. bouncing and laughing

What gets me about this whole mess is how "proud" she walks around about this pregnancy. They're even throwing a baby shower and the whole shebang for her. Unfuckingreal.

:kill
Re: My apologies to my fellow childfrees
June 06, 2008
Wow, very sad for her. It's amazing how parents can brainwash their kids and totally ruin them for life.
Anonymous User
June 06, 2008
maybe she will miscarry!!!!!!!!!! lets hope, YES I AM AN ASSHOLE
June 06, 2008
You're not an asshole, you're a realist, just like me.

But I guess when people don't want to hear the truth or face the music, their only defense is to call that person an asshole.

Whatever.
June 06, 2008
If it makes you feel any worse, my youngest SIL is about to move up here from Fla to MA (where we have great health insurance and welfare thank you Teddy) and have her very own train-wreck (just in time for the "family reunion" at Salisbury Beach - how appropriate!).

- poofy_puffin'

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
June 06, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If it makes you feel any worse, my youngest SIL is
> about to move up here from Fla to MA (where we
> have great health insurance and welfare thank you
> Teddy) and have her very own train-wreck (just in
> time for the "family reunion" at Salisbury Beach -
> how appropriate!).
>
> - poofy_puffin'

Just what we need--one more parasite in the state. angry smiley I have leeches in my family, too.

And, yes, the health insurance is great here if you're living off skankfare! If you work where it is not available and make above a ridiculously low amount (and can't afford it), you have to pay a tax penalty.

Poofy, I am one who never voted for the drunk senator.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
June 06, 2008
I voted for him when he was running against Romney, but...

That is correct about how you have to be making like less than $8000 per year to qualify, and ONLY if you have a maggot or some other incurable disease.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
June 06, 2008
a) In a few years she will be at social services with 2 or more kids, boo-hooing how her life is ruined.. I would make sure, if you are ever in ear-shot of the whores family that you laugh long and loud at any complaints involving her or her bastards
b) entirely possible even her family will tire of her (eventually it gets old...)
June 06, 2008
She's no moo, she's a cumbucket.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login