Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2728 More Tips for BIZZY Mawms

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2728 More Tips for BIZZY Mawms
June 06, 2008
EEEW! What a FUGLY baby!!!!! It looks like a Kewpie Doll. YUCK

That woman in #1 was such a fucktard she had to have her sister come from ALASKA to help? WTF? What an idiot. And to think she is responsible for raising a human.

Yes, I agree. You birthed it, YOU take care of it. Why do these women feel they are entitled to everyone's help? And when you refuse to help, YOU'RE the bitch.

All those tips can be summed up nicely with the following statement: Gain control of the household by distributing beatings on a regular basis, just to show them who's boss. All this fucking game playing, pleading with the brat, negotiating, role reversal, playground logic, etc., is for the birds. YOU are the parent, YOU are in control.

Read #6, "Store wet washcloths in the freezer......" And just what the fuck do you think you're going to do with a hard, frozen wash cloth? What an idiot.

And last, but certainly least, the very last entry, "Star-Tested Mawm Tips" - parenting advice from celebs. Just what everybody wants. Those idiots are barely equipped to operate a microwave oven let alone parenting a child. Money does not make you qualified.

This shit makes me sick but boy do the mommies sure buy into it.
Anonymous User
Re: 2728 More Tips for BIZZY Mawms
June 06, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife said........Those idiots are barely equipped to operate a microwave oven let alone parenting a child."

lol well said lol
June 06, 2008
Spectacular.

Especially since that EXACT article appeared on another website which we also had linked to from here. I recognized it from the part about homework. It's word-for-word. Recycled advice. Untimely wisdom. Someone is too lazy to paraphrase. Maybe they should take some of that advice and then they'd be able to write a decent advice column about how they need to get off their asses and follow their own advice!
June 06, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> KidFreeLuvnLife said........Those idiots are
> barely equipped to operate a microwave oven let
> alone parenting a child."
>
> lol well said lol

come on, angelina knows a lot about being a mom! she buys kids all the time!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login