Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Happy Fucking Mother's Day

Posted by satansbitch 
Re: Happy Fucking Mother's Day
May 12, 2013
Love this thread, satansbitch.

I wish a Happy Fucking Mother's Day to the single moms who destroy workplace productivity and cause hardship for the remaining employees by leaving every time Bratley has a nosebleed,

I also wish a Happy Fucking Mother's Day to all the mothers of terrorists, murderers, rapists and other criminals. Your negligence indirectly leads to needless pain and suffering all over the earth, and you still defend your horrible offspring.

I salute you thusly: angry flipping off

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
May 12, 2013
About 2 years ago a weirdo wished me a happy mother's day as I was standing in line at Dunkin Donuts, in desperate need of a coffee (I was on my way to visit my family so I couldn't drink wine and drive). I just looked at him and said, "Ah, no." He tentatively said, "Happy Father's Day?" Kinda made me laugh (I do not look like a man at all! LOL). Pretty sure he was high on something anyway.
May 12, 2013
unicorn
Zzelda
It's wall to wall Moo Day crap all over the net.

Bah.

I should say it's wall to wall sentimental, schmaltzy, treacly Moo Day CRAP!

A tribute to Moms in the kitchen? Moo's favorite recipes hog slops?

Gimme a FUCKING BREAK!

I have to admit though, I'm having a ball reading posts from all the whiny moos that haven't been getting the special treatment they think they so deserve. My days are special 365 days a year and they don't even get one.

:biggrin2

Ah yes. It is now late enough in the day for the pitiful lowing and gnashing of cud to begin!

Ah, the schadenfreude ~

grinning smiley

The highlight of my day was seeing puke on the floor at the grocery store. Too bad for the employees who had to clean it up. And the pandemonium in such stores, during these "Holidays" is bad for them as it is (this particular chain sells many flowers and other crapola, cards, balloons, stuffed animals, candy, etc. )
On the other hand, if it was a kid who did this - yeah - sucks to be Moo!

I just remembered -

The other day I was looking at online store sales ads. I forget which store, some big grocer, they had a whole page for Moothers Day - one sale item being this gallon sized jug of cheap Vodka! grinning smiley

BWAHAHAHAHA! Yeah, you might need it. Or, is it suggested as a gift? I couldn't quite tell. Here Ma - I got you a big ass bottle of Vodka. LOL

They're over excited, they're puking in the stores. Maybe it was an adult who started drinking early?

But, ah yes, now the tales o'woe should start bubbling forth on tehs intertubes. Be sure to watch your local news later too - Moo day often produces many quality famblee brawls!
May 12, 2013
selidororous

I would have replied:

"I'm a mother all right. A mother fucker."

But I'm into shock value, being a bitch and all. smiling smiley

I thought Father's Day was Motherfucker's Day. grinning smiley
Anonymous User
May 12, 2013
How confusing. Here in England, Mothers Day (or Mothering Sunday, to give it its full name) is in March.
May 12, 2013
I've decided I'm not done yet.

To the moo who let her toadler play an Ipad game and drive me out of my skull happy fucking mother's day. I hope that stupid ass word game is driving you out of your skull all day every day.

To the idiot moo who ASSumed I would have the slightest idea what a diaper bag is happy fucking mother's day. Woman does NOT always equal moo and I hope you fuck right the fucking fuck off. Happy fucking Mother's Day to you too.

To the autismoo who thinks the general public should give her asspats and udder rubs, and while they're at it smile indulgingly at her autard while he shrieks, flaps and flings shit in the grocery store happy fucking mother's day. I hope the rest of your natural life is nothing but hell.

To ANYONE who has ever told me I'm not entitled or don't deserve a mother's day, fuck right the god damn fuck off. I've personally bottle fed no less than thirty kittens and fifteen puppies. I also put myself through total hell to make sure they lived long enough to feed themselves. I'M the only mommy my kitten Aries has ever known. I'M the one who fed this kitten every two hours for three fucking weeks. I know exactly what sleep deprivation is. I think that MORE than entitles me to a new purse and new makeup ONE damn day out of the ENTIRE FUCKING YEAR!!! I think pets moms deserve this day FAR more than the average moo. I alos think we've done something MUCH more worthwhile than breed like cockroaches. I have every right to wish, and buy, myself a Happy Fucking Mother's Day.
May 12, 2013
Oh, how I wish I could do this to a kyd sometimes....:biggrin2

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)

May 12, 2013

I think pets moms deserve this day FAR more than the average moo.

Preach it!

And when you look at being a mom, I have a lot more respect for those little mama cats who birth their kittens in terrible situations (because dumb ass people don't spay/neuter their pets) and take care of their little kittens. These poor kitties don't choose to be moms; they are acting on instinct, even though stupid ass people blame them for getting pregnant. First World humans have a choice; animals do not.

Last year I fostered a mom and four kittens. When I went to the shelter to pick them up, they all fit in a regular sized cat carrier. Even though her kittens were four weeks old, they looked like 10 day old kittens. They were all living outside. And she was a tame cat--someone probably threw her out when she got pregnant. I cried when I saw them--the poor mama was skin and bones. I bought supplemental formula and Second step and fed it to all of them. It cost me $30 a week but they needed it. I spent over $2,000 on foster cat expenses and donations last year, and that doesn't even count what I spent feeding homeless cats and and TNR'ing them. I would estimate I spent another $1,500 on that.

Pampered Moo bitches really get on my nerves. They don't know what hardship is. I'd rather help cats than humans (although I help some humans too) because nine times out of ten, their bad choices land them in their situations.
Anonymous User
May 13, 2013
popcornculturejunkie
Oh, how I wish I could do this to a kyd sometimes....:biggrin2

Excellent. I've just saved that as my lock screen on my phone!
Anonymous User
May 13, 2013
My mom just wants to hang out with us on Mother's Day.

We hung out in the back yard for a while, then played the wii for a few hours. My mom is awesome.
May 13, 2013
I stayed off Facebooger yesterday and will do the same today. I can't fucking stand all the "you go, Mom!" bullshit and the sanctimony and all the self-congratulatory bullshit about a chosen lifestyle.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login