Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

One Million Bigot Moos strike again! angry smiley

Re: One Million Bigot Moos strike again! angry smiley
May 16, 2013
law
I troll under an alter-ego. What's the worst they can do, ban my character? (They can't, actually, but still.)

You are a braver soul than I...I was there for maybe five seconds before I felt nauseous. two faces puking

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
May 16, 2013
law
I troll under an alter-ego. What's the worst they can do, ban my character? (They can't, actually, but still.)

I wanna see. I'd also like to join the fun.
May 16, 2013
Ha. I bet a large number of the Million Moos are furtively hiding this book under the bed, now that '50 Shades of Grey' has been targeted by the group sarcastic clapping

Icing is now carrying an accessory line based on the vulgar and sexually explicit book, "Fifty Shades of Grey," which is inappropriate and completely out of line for any age. The company is using the trashy "Fifty Shades" brand to appeal to... trend-conscious young ladies. They are selling iphone covers, CD's and keychains with the "Fifty Shades of Grey" logo and artwork.

Tangent: anyone see the latest 'Mad Men'? Don Draper was channeling Christian Grey, quite effectively.
May 16, 2013
satansbitch
law

Ditto. I checked FB, but didn't see the anti-Gay Day campaign, just a lot of erroneous self-congratulating back pats at how they made JC Penney change. Yeahright. Like that chain is the only large retailer that is suffering from the economy and being an anachronism. Idiots.
May 16, 2013
Dorisan
satansbitch
law

Ditto. I checked FB, but didn't see the anti-Gay Day campaign, just a lot of erroneous self-congratulating back pats at how they made JC Penney change. Yeahright. Like that chain is the only large retailer that is suffering from the economy and being an anachronism. Idiots.

Oh, for fuck's sake, where the hell do I begin...

Piercing war cries of the Cunt Brigade
Our persistence has paid off once again!
“The New Normal” got the axe by NBC after the show’s first and only season! Another program we have worked to end, “Don’t Trust the B---- in Apt 23,” has also been canceled and will no longer air on ABC. A number of other shows we have taken action on are set to be pulled, including “The Cleveland Show,” “The Secret Life of the American Teenager” and “Green Lantern: The Animated Series.”

Wow...do you dumbasses really believe your lowing and mooing got these shows the boot? Did you ever stop to think that maybe they were just shitty shows? Also, do you retards not know by now that animated (does not always) = for kyds? Most decent parents just flip the channel, not deprive everyone else of entertainment. So what if the Green Lantern came out of his spandex closet? We are not living in the Dark Ages anymore, you second-hand coochwaffles!

We are still waiting for a decision on a few of the other programs we have voiced our concerns over. Many of those shows have a high probability of not being renewed, including “The Biggest Loser,” “American Idol” and “Dancing With the Stars.” These “in limbo” programs that we have spoken out on are on the verge of ending because the networks have not announced a pickup yet.

Wow...talk about narcissistic and deluded...I seriously doubt any of these shows are going anywhere!

One Million Moms continues to fight for the moral values that have served our country so well for so long. We do so without apology. We continue to ask you to forward our emails to your friends and family. The more people who join our organization, the more influence and victories we can have.
Way to go! Keep up the great work!

We here at One Million Bigot Moos will continue to bitch and moan about useless things under the guise of 'moral values'. We make fools of ourselves without any apologies whatsoever. We ask that you get the word out about our completely superfluous peanut gallery to your friends and family. The more people that we get, the more victories we can claim credit for! Way to go, everyone...keep up the great work of harassing organizations while pretending to be activists!

Now...who's up for some cheesecake at the Book Club tonight? Don't forget; we're continuing our foray into the ever-scandalous Fifty Shades of Grey!

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
May 16, 2013
Another "ha!"

Notice how many of the Million Moos are going "but-but-but I like 'The Biggest Loser' (or American Idol or Dancing With the Stars)."

Hey Law, izthis you? devil with smile

Seriously? Do you really think that show got cancelled because of anything you did? It was cancelled because the writing was not always good or interesting and NBC has been a disaster lately. I suppose you were responsible for "Will and Grace" getting cancelled after eight seasons, right? Why hasn't your anti-gay magic worked on "Glee" or pretty much every show on the CW? Maybe you ought to consider changing your group's name from One Million Moms to 56 Thousand seriously delusional people.
May 16, 2013
The Great-Grand-Wizard-Moo Speaks
See Mr. Monte Farres , apparently you don't get the picture & using Gods name in vain just shows you must approve of trashy shows, where you hear bad language ! Anyway , yes we can change the channel & I do a lot because of the stupid things they keep trying to shove off on everyone ! But looking at the reasons behind this problem is to indoctrinate young people into these ways of life that contradict a moral, decent family caring & loving each other and having a good time together without all the ugly words, fussing,fighting , & all the crazyness they do . Do you honestly enjoy watching "Honey Boo Boo " or the Braxton Sisters or My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding , or those spoiled women trying on wedding dresses & griping etc etc ?? Or those mothers making up their little girls in sexy dresses & make up etc to be paraded out on stage to priss around like a grown up showing her stuff ??? That's just a few of ones I've flipped over & I don't watch those Cowboy Cheer leaders in their skimpy outfits shaking their boobs etc in front of all those men eyeing them @ football games , and some of them just came from church ! Not a very good example set before their families , right? But the shows on some TV sit cons of families portray the dads as a not so nice or smart man & his family has no respect for him! Oh well I'm taking up too much time & phone needs charging , so will get off my soap box ! We're just worried about the young ones getting so many bad influences from the TV & movies etc . If you have kids , u should be concerned too ! Just look how different the world is now than when we grew up ! But God loves us, just not the sins ! And we all should be trying to do better & set better examples!

More gay-bashing moooooing
I took my boys to see iron man 3 on Mother's Day and I hate the commercials before the movie. This time they were promoting two new tv shows. Foster parents with 2 moms and something else with a gay storyline. I chose the movie. But didn't want my kids exposed to those tv commercials. I hope omm is planning to end these shows quickly!

I was bored and wanted something to bitch about
@OMM I have a concern with a commercial that has aired recently by Oscar Meyer. It is the commercial where the kid is wanting to do different things and mom always says, "No", until the child wants Oscar Meyer Lunchmeat. The part that I am concerned about is that a little boy holds up a pair of red women's underwear outside a woman's dressing room and acts like he is requesting to try them on. Mom does say "No", but the commercial seems to imply that little boys who want to wear women's underwear are normal and cute. There is such an effort by the LGBT agenda to normalize transgender/homosexual issues and that is why I find it concerning. Perhaps I'm over reacting, but just wanted to make you are aware.

A winner!
Here's a thought, police what your own kids watch rather than trying to police what everyone else watches. Not everyone agrees with what you call moral values.

With all of this stupid shit, it's no wonder some kids kill their parents...

May 16, 2013
Dorisan
Another "ha!"

Notice how many of the Million Moos are going "but-but-but I like 'The Biggest Loser' (or American Idol or Dancing With the Stars)."

Hey Law, izthis you? devil with smile

Seriously? Do you really think that show got cancelled because of anything you did? It was cancelled because the writing was not always good or interesting and NBC has been a disaster lately. I suppose you were responsible for "Will and Grace" getting cancelled after eight seasons, right? Why hasn't your anti-gay magic worked on "Glee" or pretty much every show on the CW? Maybe you ought to consider changing your group's name from One Million Moms to 56 Thousand seriously delusional people.

No, that's not me but that's some funny shit! waving hellolarious
May 17, 2013
Dorisan
Ha. I bet a large number of the Million Moos are furtively hiding this book under the bed, now that '50 Shades of Grey' has been targeted by the group sarcastic clapping

Icing is now carrying an accessory line based on the vulgar and sexually explicit book, "Fifty Shades of Grey," which is inappropriate and completely out of line for any age. The company is using the trashy "Fifty Shades" brand to appeal to... trend-conscious young ladies. They are selling iphone covers, CD's and keychains with the "Fifty Shades of Grey" logo and artwork.

Tangent: anyone see the latest 'Mad Men'? Don Draper was channeling Christian Grey, quite effectively.

Yes. And Christian and his 50 Shades of Lame is a blatant ripoff of Mickey Rourke in 9.5 Weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
May 17, 2013
Shiny
Um, Gay Day at Disney has been going on for a LONG time now, probably over 15 years, at least. Meaning I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon. If I were crazy enough to plan a trip to Disney, I think I'd actually go on that day, because all the selfish, dumbass conservative famblees avoid it like the plague.

I was just about to post something like that. I lived in Orlando when Disney World started Gay Day, and the employees said it was the best behaved crowd they had all year. They tipped well, too.
Anonymous User
May 19, 2013
satansbitch
The Million Pound Moos are the most disgusting moos of them all but I do have to thank them for a couple of things. I thank them for the peanut butter cheerios that are now in my cabinet. I thank them for the schweddy balls ice cream that is often in my freezer. I thank them for the trips to JCPenney. I found some great sweaters while I was there.

The best way to get back at these worthless cunts is to support anything and everything they call for a boycott of. I also enjoy the hell out of doing so. Too bad that's Disney at the moment. I wonder if they took away their spawns' Disney movies when they decided to do this.

OMG!!!!!!! Me too!! waving hellolarious I do the same thing every time they bitch about anything--it's why I signed up for their email--so I can see which products or places/groups/stores/etc. they're boycotting. I then send the bitches a "Thank you!" for informing me about whatever product it is that they have an issue with, and then inform them that I am rushing right out the door as we speak to go and buy said product or patronize that store, amusement park, etc. One time, they boycotted Toys R Us because they sold a gay Archie comic book in which Kevin, a new Archie character, not only came out as gay, but got married as well. http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2012/mar/02/archie-gay-marriage-issue-sells-out I promptly sent Toys R Us a huge "Thank you" for being fabulous enough not to pull the magazine from their shelves because of these fucking repressed hags. Sadly, they were sold out of the issue before I had a chance to buy it, but....LOL!!
May 19, 2013
handsoffmyuterus
satansbitch
The Million Pound Moos are the most disgusting moos of them all but I do have to thank them for a couple of things. I thank them for the peanut butter cheerios that are now in my cabinet. I thank them for the schweddy balls ice cream that is often in my freezer. I thank them for the trips to JCPenney. I found some great sweaters while I was there.

The best way to get back at these worthless cunts is to support anything and everything they call for a boycott of. I also enjoy the hell out of doing so. Too bad that's Disney at the moment. I wonder if they took away their spawns' Disney movies when they decided to do this.

OMG!!!!!!! Me too!! waving hellolarious I do the same thing every time they bitch about anything--it's why I signed up for their email--so I can see which products or places/groups/stores/etc. they're boycotting. I then send the bitches a "Thank you!" for informing me about whatever product it is that they have an issue with, and then inform them that I am rushing right out the door as we speak to go and buy said product or patronize that store, amusement park, etc. One time, they boycotted Toys R Us because they sold a gay Archie comic book in which Kevin, a new Archie character, not only came out as gay, but got married as well. http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2012/mar/02/archie-gay-marriage-issue-sells-out I promptly sent Toys R Us a huge "Thank you" for being fabulous enough not to pull the magazine from their shelves because of these fucking repressed hags. Sadly, they were sold out of the issue before I had a chance to buy it, but....LOL!!

How do I sign up for their email??? If they send out any kind of a newsletter I'd like that as well. That's a great idea and I'd never have thought of that.
Anonymous User
May 19, 2013
satansbitch
I thank them for the peanut butter cheerios that are now in my cabinet. I thank them for the schweddy balls ice cream that is often in my freezer.

Just wondering--do they still make Schweddy Balls ice cream??? I heard that they discontinued it. I'm bummed, because I never got to try them & they were never in my stores...CAN you still buy it? I WANT SOME!!!!

Also---what the fuck was wrong with peanut butter Cheerios? Because someone's little cum stain might accidentally eat one & bloat up like a puffer fish from anaphylactic shock? Oh well...too bad, so sad. Keep your fucking failed abortion away from peanut products, then. Otherwise, ya' know, survival of the fittest and all. If your kid is that stupid Dunce cap& eats one anyway, it's just proof of nature's way of weeding out the stupid...
May 19, 2013
navi8orgirl
Dorisan

Yes. And Christian and his 50 Shades of Lame is a blatant ripoff of Mickey Rourke in 9.5 Weeks.

There are actually Christian "help sites" out there for Christian women who had read "Fifty Shades of Crap" and have either had sex or masturbated "because of it". A lot of these women are now "addicted" to Fifty Shades and find themselves overcome with "impure thoughts and deeds".

Jesus Palomino, can you imagine LIVING THAT WAY?

I think these OMM people have dungeons set up in the house. Being in OMM helps them deal with the guilt.
Anonymous User
May 19, 2013
satansbitch
handsoffmyuterus
satansbitch

How do I sign up for their email??? If they send out any kind of a newsletter I'd like that as well. That's a great idea and I'd never have thought of that.

Thanks! I don't remember how I did it, but here is a form to register with them---there's a thing you can click where it says "Receive mobile alerts" at the bottom: http://onemillionmoms.com/register/ --I am not sure if that's how I did it or not, but they are also connected to another fucked up, bigoted "family" group called American Family Association---at the top of that page, there's a thing that tells you to type in your email & they will send you their AFA "action alerts"... http://www.afa.net/Contact.aspx

They sort of work hand-in-hand with each other....so I'm sure you get If all else fails, here's their email & you can write to them and ask how to sign up with their action alerts. contact@afa.net Good luck--let me know if you have problems with it. winking smiley
May 19, 2013
Schweddy balls was a limited addition thing. I looked it up on the Ben & Jerry's web site. I WISH it was still around. It was too sweet sometimes but I really liked it.

The million pound moos had took offense to peanut butter cheerios for the reason you guessed. The precious little cum stains are allergic. They might smell the breath of someone who ate it and die. Oh fucking well. ME??? Willingly stay in the same vicinity as cum stains??? The world has a better chance of meeting God personally than that happening.

FUCK the million pound moos. What about the rest of the world??? This reminds me. I need more cereal.
Anonymous User
May 19, 2013

You know what's disturbing about "Fifty Shades of Grey"? The fact that I just saw in the news where there is now a fucking population explosion of cum stains because these breeders are fucking so much as a result of reading these books. That is the only thing that I object to about it--the fact that there will now be even MORE little shit sacks running around. This makes me want to puke...two faces puking http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/how-fifty-shades-of-grey-sparked-the-biggest-baby-boom-in-40-years-8410863.html Have none of these bitches ever heard of contraception or abortion??? For some reason, I just want to bitch-slap the little cum stain in the pic...does this make me Satan??? :satan
May 19, 2013
handsoffmyuterus
They sort of work hand-in-hand with each other....so I'm sure you get If all else fails, here's their email & you can write to them and ask how to sign up with their action alerts. contact@afa.net Good luck--let me know if you have problems with it. winking smiley

Thank you. I just signed up for their emails. It'll be good to support everything they moo and low about.
Anonymous User
May 19, 2013
satansbitch
The million pound moos had took offense to peanut butter cheerios for the reason you guessed. The precious little cum stains are allergic. They might smell the breath of someone who ate it and die. Oh fucking well. ME??? Willingly stay in the same vicinity as cum stains??? The world has a better chance of meeting God personally than that happening.

FUCK the million pound moos. What about the rest of the world??? This reminds me. I need more cereal.

I'm allergic to grass and most perfumes. Can I get the million moos to ban that shit for me? I'm tired of having to be responsible for taking my allergy meds each day or not being able to go into perfume store without wanting to die. I shouldn't be excluded from perfume stores. Perfume stores should be excluded from the world to accommodate me damnit!
Anonymous User
May 19, 2013
satansbitch
Schweddy balls was a limited addition thing. I looked it up on the Ben & Jerry's web site. I WISH it was still around. It was too sweet sometimes but I really liked it.

Bummer!! :bawl I never got a chance to eat it but LOVED the idea of it!!!

satansbitch
They might smell the breath of someone who ate it and die. Oh fucking well. ME??? Willingly stay in the same vicinity as cum stains???

waving hellolarious I LOVE YOU!!!!! OMG---I am SO totally YOU. I would do the same fucking thing. Allergic? WAAAAAAAH!! Suck it up, buttercup. Or put your pwecious widdle cum stain in a bubble til it's 40...

satansbitch

Peanut butter Cheerios---mmmmmmm! That does sound really good right now...maybe I can find some little allergy-prone crotchfruit to go sit next to while I'm eating it and hope for the best.... devil with smile
May 19, 2013
sterilizedsally
satansbitch

I'm allergic to grass and most perfumes. Can I get the million moos to ban that shit for me? I'm tired of having to be responsible for taking my allergy meds each day or not being able to go into perfume store without wanting to die. I shouldn't be excluded from perfume stores. Perfume stores should be excluded from the world to accommodate me damnit!

If someone went on their website and complained that they had ten kids who are ALL allergic to perfumes and how much they suffer in the mall I really think they would try that. As long as someone claimed it was "for the children" I really think they would start that campaign. That might be fun to try and start.
Anonymous User
May 19, 2013
satansbitch
handsoffmyuterus

Thank you. I just signed up for their emails. It'll be good to support everything they moo and low about.

thumbs upwink Go for it. :jump
May 19, 2013
Currently up on the One Million Bigot Moos docket:

Distasteful Jack in the Box Ad

Send an email letter to Jack in the Box and insist they pull their "flashing" commercial immediately, or they will leave us with no choice but to select one of the many other restaurant options available.

Awwww....you're not going to frequent our establishments anymore? :bawl I hear Chik-Fild-Mai-Asshole is more to your liking. angry flipping off

Spencer Gifts: Need We Say More?

Please send an email letter to Spencer's corporate office explaining that because of their storefront window displays, your family will no longer visit the mall. Let them know that you plan to contact your local mall with the same message. Spencer Gifts should also put in place a carding system and have an employee card customers, not before they make a purchase, but before entering the store to ensure they are at least 18.

So Spencer's should have a cover charge from now on? :eyebrows

Disgusting Geico Ad

Please send an email letter to Geico regarding their new "Pig on a date" advertisement and ask that they pull this offensive commercial immediately.

Why are you offended by a pig commercial? Too close to home, perhaps? waving hellolarious

Icing Store Promotes 'Fifty Shades of Grey'

Please send an email letter urging Icing (Claire's Stores, Inc.) to remove the entire "Fifty Shades of Grey" line/collection from their shelves immediately.

You heifers are just trolling now...we know damn well you secretly gather in droves and read that :BS !

Mark of the Devil in Title of Show

Please send your email to the sponsors of ABC's new show "666 Park Avenue," and strongly encourage them to drop all plans to air the program. Sponsors include: Johnson & Johnson, Egg Beaters (ConAgra Foods), KFC (YUM Brands), Subway, Revlon, Colgate Total (Colgate-Palmolive), and Macy's.

Are you moocunts going to boycott USPS, UPS, and FedEx as well, since they would more than likely make deliveries to addresses with *gasp!* 666 in them? Oh, wait....don't forget to boycott all the phone companies while you're at it! They might have customer service numbers with *gasp again!* 666 or 6666 in them! devil with smile :satan

June 1 Gay Pride Day at Disney (the original topic of this whole thread)

Please click on the following link to send your email to Disney's CEO and other Disney officials urging the park to no longer "go along" with Gay Day. Disney should monitor this day and event for public displays of affection and require proper conduct and appropriate attire. This should always be policed, but especially on Gay Day.

Did you hear that? June 1st is BDSM day at Disney! dirty thoughts spanking with a whip on the ass Don't forget to wear your very best chaps, rubber suits, gimp masks, and all of your best accessories! Music for the event: It's Raining Men (theme song), anything by the Village People, Closer by Nine Inch Nails, anything by Marilyn Manson, and other artists. "Safe words" will be issued to you when you purchase your admission tickets. We will be having random drawings for various S&M related door prizes. Lunch will be an all-you-can-eat buffet, and for dessert, we will serving some anatomically correct penis and vagina -excuse me- bagina cupcakes, courtesy of Buddy Valastro, the Cake Boss himself. pimp

May 19, 2013
I love Spencer's right now. It's keeping these idiots out of the mall AND it's been telling anyone who complains to STFU. At least we know they won't cave to these cunts.
May 19, 2013
satansbitch
I love Spencer's right now. It's keeping these idiots out of the mall AND it's been telling anyone who complains to STFU. At least we know they won't cave to these cunts.

Spencer's has a place in my :emoheart as well....I get all of my nerdy themed shot glasses from there. :jump

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login