Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

One Million Bigot Moos strike again! angry smiley

Anonymous User
Re: One Million Bigot Moos strike again! angry smiley
May 19, 2013
aliceblue
I've signed on the the Millmoo list and, when in the mood for it, send an altered version of the form letter that the moos provide, encouraging whatever company it is to keep doing whatever has pissed off the moos. I'm not sure if anyone reads the things but I figure if some poor soul has to they might enjoy the modification.

thumbs upwink:jump I do the same thing---i "joined" about a year ago or more just so I could keep up with everything they bitch about through their very helpful emails. winking smileyThen I send them a "thank you" note afterwards to let them know that, without their "action alerts", I'd never know about all the cool products I need to be buying or the fabulous places I should be patronizing.grinning smiley
May 19, 2013
handsoffmyuterus
aliceblue
I've signed on the the Millmoo list and, when in the mood for it, send an altered version of the form letter that the moos provide, encouraging whatever company it is to keep doing whatever has pissed off the moos. I'm not sure if anyone reads the things but I figure if some poor soul has to they might enjoy the modification.

thumbs upwink:jump I do the same thing---i "joined" about a year ago or more just so I could keep up with everything they bitch about through their very helpful emails. winking smileyThen I send them a "thank you" note afterwards to let them know that, without their "action alerts", I'd never know about all the cool products I need to be buying or the fabulous places I should be patronizing.grinning smiley

You both rock!!! I love you guys. :yr
May 19, 2013
Please. Their kids are already spending their allowances at Spencer's. I know I did.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
May 19, 2013
Where is the FB page? All I see is One Million things against them. Can someone link?
Thanks smiling smiley
May 19, 2013
jezebel_daisy
Where is the FB page? All I see is One Million things against them. Can someone link?
Thanks smiling smiley

One Million Moooooos

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
May 19, 2013
popcornculturejunkie
jezebel_daisy
Thanks smiling smiley

One Million Moooooos

Thank you!! smiling smiley
May 19, 2013
BDSM Day at Disney? So I can frogtie DW in the Haunted Mansion? That would sure cause apoplexy in the Moo crowd!

May 19, 2013
nathanomir
BDSM Day at Disney? So I can frogtie DW in the Haunted Mansion? That would sure cause apoplexy in the Moo crowd!

I say if you're going to piss off the moos, go all out! dirty thoughts spanking with a whip on the ass :sx 69 sex

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
May 19, 2013
This is slightly off topic but the number 666 will always piss me off. Once upon a time people believed that hell was located at six degrees latitude and sixty six degrees longitude. It's the very center of the south pole. The number also comes up in Mesopatamian mythology but I've never cared enough to look it up. ANYTHING else is created by Hollywood. It has NEVER been the mark of Satan or anything else people are stupid enough to believe. OMM really needs to grow a fucking sense of humor and a god damn brain while they're at it.
May 19, 2013
Spencer's has been around for decades; I went there all the time as a kid. Why are they acting like it's something new? You know what happens? You go there a few times as a kid, titter at the racy stuff, maybe buy a few things with your allowance. Then when you become an adult, the charm of the place is gone (especially since now I can get funny t-shirts on the Internet and have plenty of Internet and brick-and-mortar stores at which to buy sex toys).

satansbitch
This is slightly off topic but the number 666 will always piss me off. Once upon a time people believed that hell was located at six degrees latitude and sixty six degrees longitude. It's the very center of the south pole. The number also comes up in Mesopatamian mythology but I've never cared enough to look it up. ANYTHING else is created by Hollywood. It has NEVER been the mark of Satan or anything else people are stupid enough to believe. OMM really needs to grow a fucking sense of humor and a god damn brain while they're at it.

Further proof that the loudly religious never actually sat down and read the Bible. The Omen is not an accurate representation of The Book of Revelations.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login