Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

May I bitch about kids, dogs, and moo entitlement just one more god damn time???

Posted by satansbitch 
So what happened with the cops?
JoJo
So what happened with the cops?

As soon as I find what camp site the two little cunts belong to they'll come out and take my report. If I can't say where they belong they don't know who to sic CPS on. The manager is in full agreement with me. Archer shouldn't have to be harassed or uncomfortable.

What bothers me about the breeders here is that the spawn aren't in school, they don't stay in one place for very long, and they don't have any lasting ties to this place. That's called living off the grid. The only reason they would do that is if they have something to hide or they're hiding from something. I'll mention ALL of this to CPS when I finally sic them on these two little cunts.
After calming down and thinking about some of this logically I've realized what bothers me so much about all of this. What supposedly normal spawn is going to approach any dog that is obviously hostile??? Archer had his ears back, fur standing up, teeth bared, and he was obviously snarling. Sunday evening was the one and only time I've ever heard Archer make that noise and it scared even me. At our last apartment all Archer had to do is look at neighborhood spawn and they would steer clear of him.

I can only guess when it was but I could swear I heard one of my neighbors yelling at kids to stay away from his dogs. At the time I saw this I was twenty feet away and didn't think much of it. I wasn't paying attention and I can't really be sure of what I saw. Thinking back on that now it's very possible that neighbor was having the same issue I'm having now.

What bothers me the most in all of this is the lack of conscience I thought I was seeing in the spawn. When they finally got it through their thick skulls they weren't allowed near the dogs they got huffy and pouty about not getting what they wanted. I followed the mini bitches to see where they went. My husband thought that might not be a good idea so he called me back. The look on the oldest cunt's face clearly said "I'll fight you." ALL the oldest mini bitch could see is that she didn't get what she wanted.

I've thought about something all day and I've been up all night because of it. If any of my dogs had bitten the spawn I had a contingency plan for that. My contingency plan would be to get my dogs to safety before the cops get here. I'm more concerned about keeping my dogs safe than I am about two stupid little cunts who can't understand that my dog isn't smiling at them. I'm wondering if that makes me a complete bitch. I'm also wondering how much of a stone cold bitch I can stand to be. I dont know if that makes any sense. Even if it doesn't make sense I feel better getting all of this off of my chest.

A special thank you to redheadedharlot for the phrase "minibitches." You may want to consider adding that to the CF glossary.
satansbitch
I can only guess when it was but I could swear I heard one of my neighbors yelling at kids to stay away from his dogs. At the time I saw this I was twenty feet away and didn't think much of it. I wasn't paying attention and I can't really be sure of what I saw. Thinking back on that now it's very possible that neighbor was having the same issue I'm having now.

Consider approaching this neighbour and other local dog owners to see if this is an ongoing issue.
Sometimes officials try to quiet down an issue and act as if you are the only person complaining.
If you are able to get a number of people claiming the same problem, officials are less likely to ignore it.
Also, other dog owners may know the correct site location for the problem children.
At the very least, it may alert other dog owners of the potential problem, and you will meet some people.
Thank you, Cassia. Hubby and I will do just that this evening. I'll be talking to him and one other that I know who also has a large number of dogs. I'm willing to bet money that I am not the first incident.

I also talked to the manager again today. Right now he is walking through this park looking for spawn who fit the description I gave him. He agrees with me. What I should have done was call 911 for a child endangerment situation. If enough people complain about these two little bitches he will give the breeders one hour to move out and if they paid in advance he will not give them a refund. I can't describe how relieved I am to know this man is on my side. He also can't stand any of the spawn out here.
I'm SO glad to hear the owner has your back!
I'm so glad the park manager agrees with you. I'd be so upset if I was you and he treated me like the spawn rule.

Now, this is just what I would do, if it was me. When taking my dogs out, I'd stop being concerned about being friendly. If a spawn took one step toward my dog, just one, I'd get mean and raise my voice, point at the kid, and command the kid "Do not come near the dog!" I'd put that on repeat as many times as I had to. If they're offended, they're offended, who cares. Your dog's life is worth more than a stupid kid's feewings. It's not like you have any reason to need to be friendly with some of these "neighbours" in this place.

I understand how you feel about the basket muzzle, but I don't see it as a punishment, even though Archer probably makes you feel like Mom, why are you doing to me? Why do I have to wear this? He can breathe and pant, and even drink with it on, and it would be a kindness, since there's no way the moo can claim your dog bit her brat, and Archer wouldn't be killed for it.

The person who said if if a dog bites, it gets "destroyed" out of revenge, I agree with that. I'm certainly not an animal behaviourist or zoology major, but I feel if a domesticated dog tastes blood, that isn't going to turn the dog into a man-eating beast with a permanent taste for blood now. I do think the animal gets "destroyed" purely out of revenge; it makes the uneducated public feel better.

Anyway, I hope for a good resolution on this for you.
satansbitch
I'm more concerned about keeping my dogs safe than I am about two stupid little cunts who can't understand that my dog isn't smiling at them. I'm wondering if that makes me a complete bitch. I'm also wondering how much of a stone cold bitch I can stand to be. I dont know if that makes any sense. Even if it doesn't make sense I feel better getting all of this off of my chest.
I understand. I don't think it makes you a bitch at all. It is the parent's job to watch out for those retarded little whores in training. They are not your responsibility....your dogs are. Maybe I am "mean" as well, but I would feel the same way that you do. And if you are worried about being a "bitch" then you are not one. You still have that bit of caring and decency inside of you to even be thinking about it at all.

Also, I understand what you said about your husband earlier. I was not trying to be offensive to you or to him. I guess some people just have to learn the hard way. He has just had different life experiences than you and has a different temperament.

Good luck!
I still haven't found out where the two little autards belong but I did snap a picture of the youngest one. That scared one of the moos and the brats were taken inside. Snapping one pic got me a quiet afternoon. The only down side is that I don't want to waste camera space on a fugly tard.

@peacenquiet, I did not take offense to that at all. I can totally see why you thught y husband wasn't taking the situation seriously. Until we talked earlier today I thought he wasn't either. friendly hugfriendly hugfriendly hug
You might want to use a muzzle just as a CYA move. Otherwise, you could face criminal charges and/or get sued for everything you've worked hard for and/or watch your dog get put down. All it takes is a few parunts on the jury and you're hosed.
SB. If you have concerns you might be a b*tch, quell them. It is our duty as pet guardians to ensure their safety. Obviously, you are not a slacker. grinning smiley . My dog is of a breed that is banned in several countries, and I will not risk losing him because of some brain-less amoeba. If I must be rude and tell others not to come too close to "diablo dogo", so be it. When meeting friends, I tell him :"friend, be nice, go easy." Non-friends get to see our backsides walking away.
This sort of thing is why ANYTIME I am walking my dog I am on HIGH alert. I have been known to scream at a kid to "GET AWAY FROM MY DOG" as it comes rushing towards us. Wallace isn't even a kid hater but he will growl and snap at anything that causes ME anxiety. Not to mention my dog isn't outside to fucking entertain stupid fucking brats. He's out to get exercise and fresh air. And they have no goddamned right to touch him.

Kudos to the park owner for siding with you. Awesome guy. You do what you need to do to protect your pups who gives a rat's ass if those little shits have bruised feelings? To hell with them.
UPDATE: The moo has been found and the cops have been called. The pigs did not a god damn thing. "They're just little children. They're too young to know any better. If it happens again call us." One pig's exact words. WHY call them again??? So the can do nothing like they did this time??? BULL FUCKING SHIT THE OLDEST BITCH DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER!!! She was almost my exact fucking height.

The park manager talked to the moo and he is on my side but his boss is a breeder cunt straight from hell. That god damn cunt didn't care that Archer's property was invaded all she cares to understand is that Archer is big and possibly mean to the litlle children. We're lucky she didn't decide Archer can't be on the property. FUCK the god damn little children. If it happens again I'm damn tempted to let Archer have the oldest little whore in training. The pigs didn't even bother to tell me what my rights are. The TWELVE YEAR OLD came onto property that I PAID FOR and harassed my husband, my dogs, and me. The pigs wouldn't let me press charges. At any other time I would have been allowed to file charges against the oldest punk and seen her thrown into the juvenile justice system. I'm REALLY wondering what my rights are in this case. The pigs didn't care enough to tell me. WHY am I supposed to let some worthless little cunt walk onto my property and bother my dog???

I'll rant a little bit more later. Right now I'm too pissed off to make a lot of sense.

I joke about letting Archer have the oldest little cunt but now that I'm thinking more about it I won't leave the taste of worthless bastard in my dog's mouth.
Kyds get all the rights, the rest of us need to bow down to them and their moo-slaves. Disgusting. I am so sick of this kind of thing.
I am so sorry to hear the police didn't take your complaint seriously SB! At the very least, if the cops are so concerned about the pwecious chyldwun, they should go and talk to their fucking handlers about this matter.

Archer has EVERY right to be on his property and they have NO right to invade your space! Breeders and their spawn are so ignorant towards other people's property and privacy.

At least you made a complaint and there is a bit of a 'paper trail' so to speak, in case these little bitches bother you again. It could also come in handy if you run into trouble with their idiot parents.
Sheesh! Can we host a barbeque here? Can we make some nice double steak burgers for Satansbitch on the flames of stupid cops and even more stupid breeders?

I wasn't even allowed to ask what my rights were. If there is ever a next time I will smack the little dipshit. I dont care how pissy it's moo gets or if I go to jail for it. Nobody is going to chop off my head to see if I have rabies. I figure it's better me than any of my dogs.

Thank you again to everyone for the support. It means the world to me. friendly hugfriendly hugfriendly hug
You go girl! Smack a little bitch cunt because moo isn't teaching her any better. Knowing the 'village' mentality, little shit could have annoyed your dog or your dog felt like you were being threatened to the point where he'd nip the little shit to say 'stop that' and fucking moo-cunt would have screamed vicious dog. Fucking pisses me off to hear about dogs being put down for 'attacking' kyds. Your dog has a right to his personal space and to be left in peace from kyds who want to run up and pet. Kyds don't know respect nowadays, I grew up and learned after getting bitten by my own dog (still have the scar) when I pestered him to give a dog space, and my parents looked at me while I bled and asked me if I had learned a lesson before treating it.
It is very typical in my area (Northeast TN) for the cops to do the least bit they can get away with, nearly everything is a "civil matter" and they can't control it, and their word is law, even if they won't back it up with any actual law quoting. Look at them funny, and they will arrest you for "public disturbance". I know, it's happened to me.

Some people may see this as extreme, but if I were in your shoes, I'd seek a consultation with a lawyer. Many will give you an initial one for free. At least then you'd be able to ask questions about your legal standing and be in a position to know what to expect. As they say, "knowledge is power".

I'm a dog lover as well, and have three dear babies of my own. I can empathize with how you feel.

Best wishes to you.

I heard them tell me that this land of dreams was now
I told them I had ridden shooting stars and said I'd show them how
- Ozzy Osbourne -
ANOTHER UPDATE:

We packed up and moved to a different park yesterday. We got settled in, chilled out for most of today, and who do I see find here??? If you guessed the same bitch cunt that can't control it's feral brats you'd be right the first time. I REALLY want to Liquid Ass the fuck out of these idiots but I can't hurt the dogs next door to them. I'm tempted to blow up their camper but I'll have to satisfy myself with turning them into CPS every time the little come stains step outside their RV. I'm so pissed. It seems we can't get away from these come stains.
What the hell? Did the cyclopean horror follow you?

nathanomir

There aren't a great deal of RV parks in this part of Texas. The two Hubby and I bounce back and forth between are both on military bases. They're cheaper and that's why Hubby and I stick to them and put up with stupid rules. We've thought about finding a trailer park but the majority of them are crap. I really think it's a coincidence they came here at the same time we did.
satansbitch
nathanomir

There aren't a great deal of RV parks in this part of Texas. The two Hubby and I bounce back and forth between are both on military bases. They're cheaper and that's why Hubby and I stick to them and put up with stupid rules. We've thought about finding a trailer park but the majority of them are crap. I really think it's a coincidence they came here at the same time we did.

Coincidence or not, I'm sorry you have to keep putting up with this drama friendly hug

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
popcornculturejunkie
satansbitch
nathanomir

Coincidence or not, I'm sorry you have to keep putting up with this drama friendly hug

The good thing is that this place is run by a PNB who takes no shit and doesn't fall for any excuses. If anything happens in her park she'll demand to know why I didn't slap the fucking little cunt. She also won't have any sympathy of I DON'T smack her.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login