Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

One Million Bigot Moos strike again! angry smiley

One Million Bigot Moos strike again! angry smiley
May 12, 2013
Yes, indeed...One Million Moos are attacking Disney for their Gay Pride Day. smile rolling left righteyes2 These heifers need to get a life! the world 'fail' on flames

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
Re: One Million Bigot Moos strike again! angry smiley
May 12, 2013
The fact that they're that damn interested in someone else's sexuality is pretty telling. Unsatisfied with their own? Jealous about their own unexamined sexuality? Fearful that they're gay too?
May 12, 2013
randomcfchick
The fact that they're that damn interested in someone else's sexuality is pretty telling. Unsatisfied with their own? Jealous about their own unexamined sexuality? Fearful that they're gay too?

I've never understood the need that bigots have to interfere in things they disapprove of. If you disapprove of something, wouldn't it make more sense to just, I don't know, ignore it?

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

May 12, 2013
The Million Pound Moos are the most disgusting moos of them all but I do have to thank them for a couple of things. I thank them for the peanut butter cheerios that are now in my cabinet. I thank them for the schweddy balls ice cream that is often in my freezer. I thank them for the trips to JCPenney. I found some great sweaters while I was there.

The best way to get back at these worthless cunts is to support anything and everything they call for a boycott of. I also enjoy the hell out of doing so. Too bad that's Disney at the moment. I wonder if they took away their spawns' Disney movies when they decided to do this.
May 12, 2013
Um, Gay Day at Disney has been going on for a LONG time now, probably over 15 years, at least. Meaning I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon. If I were crazy enough to plan a trip to Disney, I think I'd actually go on that day, because all the selfish, dumbass conservative famblees avoid it like the plague.
May 12, 2013
Shiny
Um, Gay Day at Disney has been going on for a LONG time now, probably over 15 years, at least. Meaning I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon. If I were crazy enough to plan a trip to Disney, I think I'd actually go on that day, because all the selfish, dumbass conservative famblees avoid it like the plague.

This either means that the million bigots weren't paying attention, had their heads too far up their asses to notice (the most likely), or just had this on a list of things to protest because they find it oh-so offensive. At the very least, it's destroying them in the eyes of the world at large even more. Though it doesn't make them any less sickening.
May 12, 2013
This right here is the best part of the Moo posting.

Disney has been irresponsible for far too long. Disney representatives and security need to maintain a family-friendly atmosphere and require proper conduct and dress code on a daily basis.

Bwahahaha. Is Moo really saying that proper conduct and dress code is a requirement? You mean like the morbidly obese moos who parade around in short shorts and wife-beaters? Or their hellion chyldren who run wild all over the park?

Really? A moo complaining about other people's dress codes and proper behavior? waving hellolarious

I can only guess that Moo thinks the gay folks show up at Disney in assless chaps, BDSM gear and full-on drag outfits.
May 12, 2013
Snark Shark
are they unaware of how gay Disney really IS? I mean, the have a character called TINKER-BELL for fuck's sake!

Timon and Pumbaa are rumored to be a gay couple. Jack Sparrow is bisexual. There are other characters as well, but I can't remember them right now.
May 12, 2013
If they are so upset with the TV, they need to turn it off and get some real hobbies. My solutions are to unsubscribe to cable, make Bratford read books, or sign him up for sports. Don't like TV, don't watch it.

Million Moos Successes
May 12, 2013
Successes, huh? They probably terrorized these companies by threatening to smother them with all their tiger striped rolls. :bawl two faces puking

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
May 13, 2013
I've signed on the the Millmoo list and, when in the mood for it, send an altered version of the form letter that the moos provide, encouraging whatever company it is to keep doing whatever has pissed off the moos. I'm not sure if anyone reads the things but I figure if some poor soul has to they might enjoy the modification.
May 13, 2013
cfchevygirl
This right here is the best part of the Moo posting.

Disney has been irresponsible for far too long. Disney representatives and security need to maintain a family-friendly atmosphere and require proper conduct and dress code on a daily basis.

Bwahahaha. Is Moo really saying that proper conduct and dress code is a requirement? You mean like the morbidly obese moos who parade around in short shorts and wife-beaters? Or their hellion chyldren who run wild all over the park?

Really? A moo complaining about other people's dress codes and proper behavior? waving hellolarious

I can only guess that Moo thinks the gay folks show up at Disney in assless chaps, BDSM gear and full-on drag outfits.

This. Most gay and people who are into BDSM are INSANELY respectful. In the BDSM world the rule is that: "if it/she/he is not yours, you MUST ASK to touch!" and that rule is followed very well. I myself am the domme in our relationship, so when we're at a party/event, my husband is obviously collared if we go to an event. We have what's known as a "day collar" for every day wear because his "special" collar is quite nice. smiling smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
May 13, 2013
Forgive my ignorance, never been to Disney. Do the Gay Pride Day attendees pay the same entrance fees as everyone else? If they do, they have the same rights to be there. Perhaps, moos are jealous of the gays. They do not dress like "people of Walmart". And have more discretionary income. On the plus side, gays are less likely to be saddled with squalling brats. How dare they not fall in step with the Life script. angry smiley Aren't them moms supposed to be busy with the most important job in the world.saying 'wtf'
May 13, 2013
cfchevygirl

That is NOLA, and only during Southern Decadence weekend. Which is more than you can say for the moo-wannabees auditioning for Girls Gone Wild.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
May 13, 2013
Hope the Million Ton Moos don’t need to drive, fly, stay or bank anywhere. And throw out your Cheerios…they are 100 percent gay friendly!

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
May 13, 2013
barren4ever
Forgive my ignorance, never been to Disney. Do the Gay Pride Day attendees pay the same entrance fees as everyone else? If they do, they have the same rights to be there. Perhaps, moos are jealous of the gays. They do not dress like "people of Walmart". And have more discretionary income. ...saying 'wtf'

Think that you may be on to something. Moos don't want gay men at Disney because they know the guys will be looking at their mom jeans (at best) and overstretched spandex ass & teat covers and mentally going "bitch please."
Anonymous User
May 13, 2013
Last time we went to Disney World it was Gay Day. I knew, but I didn't tell anyone in our party it was a special attendance day and nobody noticed a thing. I noticed more gay couples, but only because I was looking for it. Did the kids* come across some gay couples holding hands? Probably. But guess what? Since we don't teach them that's an evil thing, they couldn't have cared less. (I was sort of hoping there would be some mob of gay people at Space Mountain forcing all of us heteroes to have gay sex or something, but alas...it was not to be).

These mothers are just bigots and hoping against hope their kids will be bigots, and if they aren't naturally, by God they'll drum it into them.

And we'll always plan to go on Gay Pride Day from now on.

*kids come in handy sometimes. Like when for some reason you love Disney World but prefer not to look like some middle-aged sex offender dining alone at Cinderella's Castle.
May 14, 2013
I was going to say, I've only been to Disneyland, but I assume Disney World is pretty similar in crowd/atmosphere. That being said, I can't say that I spend much time noticing other park-goers, unless it's say, a chyld having a meltdown for having to wait its turn in line, or when some damn moo runs up the back of my feet with one of their SUV strollers.

Other than that? Who cares? Unless someone is making a complete spectacle of themselves, I don't notice them.
May 14, 2013
More likely these Moos are fearful of losing out on exploring their "other" side but can't because they have a fuck trophy to contend with. Can't have the little darlings exposed to homosexuality doncha know.
May 14, 2013
More fambleeeeez preaching fambleeeeee values, yet they can't be bothered to teach their kids any fucking manners. So if a gay couple walks through the park holding hands, that's offensive, but a fucking kid screaming, having a meltdown, running into people, demanding that it get its way, and all other manner of uncivilised brat behaviours that legitimately offend OTHER park-goers should NOT be corrected and unallowed at Disney, because that's fambleeeee values at work? I'm not following this logic.

The fambleeeeez are "stunned and offended' that Disney won't kick gays out of the parks? What in fucking hell is this world coming to??

Unless two people of any orientation are climbing all over each other in public, who notices? Who cares? Maybe the fambleeeeez need to pay attention to what goes on their own houses, discipline their fucking kids, and teach their kids to treat people as they would want to be treated.

These people and their hypocrisy piss me off so fucking much.
May 14, 2013
Gay Day isn't put on by Disney. It's not an official event. It's an organization who just go there that day. It's well publicized, so people come from all over. I don't know how these moos function day to day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
Anonymous User
May 15, 2013
Snark Shark
It's not officially GAY DAY at Disney until they change the "It's A Small World" song to "It's Raining Men"!

LOL! I'm signing that petition!
May 16, 2013
OMM are a collection of insufferable infected cheesetwats. Trolling their FB page as we speak.
May 16, 2013
law
OMM are a collection of insufferable infected cheesetwats. Trolling their FB page as we speak.

Come back here for a dose of sanity when you're done on their filthy page o'crazy. You're a braver woman than I. :beer
May 16, 2013
I troll under an alter-ego. What's the worst they can do, ban my character? (They can't, actually, but still.)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login