Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rave: finally a real life rave!

Posted by CF Uter 
CF Uter
Rave: finally a real life rave!
June 09, 2008
Saw an old HS chum by accident last week after 10-20 some years. I know she isn't married and has no kids herself. Actually never seemed to date much ever altho always looked thin, fashionable and hot. Don't really know her story and don't want to be too pushy and ask, so I don't.

But anyway, she said, "how are the kids?" I said, "I don't have any kids." She goes, "I thought you had two kids for some reason." I'm like, "No, Noooo, no, not me, no kids." She actually said.....

"Good for you." :yr

I was shocked. I didn't say anymore because she was with a breeder-moo client at the time. But I was smiling ear to ear all day. :spin Wanted to tell someone, but didn't know who would appreciate it.

Finally, a decent response.grinning smiley
Anonymous User
Re: Rave: finally a real life rave!
June 09, 2008
NICE, good to hear!!!
June 09, 2008
its rare to find people like that..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 09, 2008
Excellent!

I have a profile on the classmates website and I was looking through it this morning, nearly ALL of the people from my school are breeders. I've only been able to find 2 classmates that I graduated with that are not breeders. How sad for everyone else. I checked out some of the pictures posted from female classmate breeders. Naturally, they look like 150 pounds of shit in a 100 pound bag.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login