Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entry 998 - moos on child free boards

Posted by Anonymous User 
CFADinNYC
Re: Entry 998 - moos on child free boards
February 27, 2006
Anonymous--are you SFG?
Those moo's should be parenting their children instead of messanging on the internet all day. They need to seriously get a life.
Anonymous User
March 09, 2006
Oh but why should they parent their children when the playstation can do it for them? lol..... smiling smiley

Natalie.
Anonymous User
March 10, 2006
Yeah CFAD I know what you mean by the tax breaks...I actually just wrote into the paper to bitch about the unfairness of it all and I got flamed something cronic.

If You go to the rant page I have briefley explained what I said in the paper.It was classic!
A lot of other CF boards have quite a few "fence sitters" - these people will ultimately become breeders with a very high probability. There are also a lot of people who feel the CF lifestyle was thrust upon them due to infertility or a spouse who doesn't want kids. I think this is why it stings them so much to hear the point of view of the staunchly CF. I don't know how the hell anyone could be a fence sitter on this issue, but that is just me, and I wish I could be blessed with infertility instead of having to take fake hormones to keep from getting pig. Some people just don't get it.
KidFreeLuvnLife
March 10, 2006
My life long best friend of 39 years doesn't bother too much with me anymore either. She married a breeder and became a breeder pleaser. She never wanted kids but is now strapped with 2 boys. Prior to this, she had a GREAT job and tons of potential. Her house is lovely and she's well-dressed and all, but they're in debt up to their eyebrows because she doesn't work and spends hours a week at the gym with a personal trainer, shopping on the net, in the salon, etc. She has told me on more than one occasion that she wishes she had never taken this path in life. It's sad for me because my oldest friend has become jealous of my life. She's so bitter with her own life that she's horrible to her husband and very unhappy. Why do people do this to themselves??????
GreenGrass Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>...and I wish I could be blessed with
> infertility instead of having to take fake
> hormones to keep from getting pig.

I hear you there. I would give my left arm to be infertile. Nyeh, why is it always that the people who want to make loaves are the ones who are infertile, whereas the people who do not want children are the most fertile? Damn it, that annoys me.

Anonymous User
March 10, 2006
I know what you are saying...Its amazing how little thought they put into having kids and then when they find out it is not "the fairytale" everyone told them it would be they feel so overwhelmed.
I actually feel sorry for them.

I have a friend who has two boys who regrets having them.She is always saying how hard it is and yes it is hard but she chose to bring them into this world and now that she realises they are hard work she trys to off load them to who ever she can whenever she can.It is sad really because those two little boys didint ask to be born and they so know they are not wanted.No kid deserves that....

The thing I love the most when parents a are bitching about the job of parenting is the thing they always say at the end and that is " I would not have it any other way"

Bull - fucking - shit! Why do they say this???Are they trying to fool me or themselves?
Those idiots say that they wouldn't have it any other wy because, when Moo was pregnant, she probably pranced around blissfully, chirping about how wonderful motherhood would be. She knows people will consider her a hypocrite if she told the truth, so she makes up that load of shit about how she only would want it the way it turned out.
Anonymous User
March 10, 2006
I guess if you put yourself in their shoes there is nothing else to say really.They are trapped in their parenting role so they have to say that to get themselves through it.

I rekon another reason why is because they want everyone else to have kids too."miserey loves company"
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.