Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Places kids don't belong

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Places kids don't belong
June 30, 2013
malmsteen
I frequent the two malls here regularly, and will add: Tobacconists, cutlery stores, Hot Topic, tattoo parlors (yes, there are tattoo parlors in malls here), GNC and similar stores, Cabela's, Bass Pro Shops, Golfsmith and Spencer's (especially in the section with erotica and sex toys, by the vuvuzela rack, at the candy counter, in the area with the breakable disco balls, strobes and other party lighting, or at the energy drink cooler)

Antique stores, antique fairs, gun shops, taxidermists and pet grooming salons are others.

I have to disagree about the taxidermists. I like to see a LOT more kids going in ....and being carried out. devil with smile
Anonymous User
June 30, 2013
aliceblue
malmsteen
I frequent the two malls here regularly, and will add: Tobacconists, cutlery stores, Hot Topic, tattoo parlors (yes, there are tattoo parlors in malls here), GNC and similar stores, Cabela's, Bass Pro Shops, Golfsmith and Spencer's (especially in the section with erotica and sex toys, by the vuvuzela rack, at the candy counter, in the area with the breakable disco balls, strobes and other party lighting, or at the energy drink cooler)

Antique stores, antique fairs, gun shops, taxidermists and pet grooming salons are others.

I have to disagree about the taxidermists. I like to see a LOT more kids going in ....and being carried out. devil with smile

I want to get kids' hands mounted the way deer and elk hooves get mounted, to display steampunk walking sticks with. skull2
Anonymous User
July 01, 2013
cake is a sometimes food
Stupid Moo
My children belong everywhere. LOL! If you never take children out they will never learn how to behave in all these different places.

Methinks her crotchfruit don't belong anywhere.

You got that right.
You teach your kids manners at home, and when they can behave themselves at home, you let them start to go out in public with you. If they can't behave at home, they sure as hell can't behave in public. I hate that so many moos seem to think that their brats will magically develop manners just by being out in public. I guess they think "the village" will teach them manners. "The village" wants you to teach your brat some fucking manners before you unleash them upon the rest of us.
Anonymous User
August 13, 2013
The land of Skyrim on the upper ledge of a mountain.

Fus Ro Dah!
August 13, 2013
vikingmanhugs

Fus Ro Dah!

It's baaaaaaaccckkk! bouncing and laughing
August 13, 2013
Oh my, we really need to get rid of this one. Like, RIGHT NOW.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
August 13, 2013
This nutbar is bringing back old threads and contributing nothing but insane ramblings. Go. AWAY.
August 13, 2013
I'm entertained by the troll. I knew a guy that used to go fishing with a hand gun. That guy was about as sane as this one. This troll reminds me of him.

Paranoia, paranoia, paranoia, paranoid. I'm not sick, but I'm not well. They're all out to get me they're all out to get me, so are you. So are you. (Sung to the tune of Frere Jaques.)
Anonymous User
August 13, 2013
vikingmanhugs

Fus Ro Dah!

I honestly can't tell if this guy's legit. I just can't.

But viking, if you are, stop.

Just...

Just stop.
Anonymous User
August 13, 2013
Book clubs that are for ADULTS!!! This evening I left my book club meeting in disgust after 30 minutes (it lasts an hour). Mad, disgusted, and major ticked off because some bimbo bitch brought her 3-4 yr-old ill-mannered, bored brat with her (her babysitter bailed at the last minute - boo hoo). The subhuman whined, yelled for 30 frigging minutes.

This was AFTER the library employee who was leading the group had gone over and told her to quiet her kid (after I had asked employee to do something about it). Why said employee didn't just show the shithead and subhuman kid the door was beyond me (it's what I would have done, in no uncertain term.

I told the employee I was bringing a dog with me to the next meeting. It would be much better behaved than that brat.

Oh and I had shushed the kid myself within the first 5 minutes of the meeting. Nothing happened. No surprise. That's when I asked the employee to do something about the kid. It was her responsibility.

As I was leaving, I told the employee I wouldn't be attending any more meetings if children were present. She said it would be taken care of.

And ANOTHER kid had been brought in to the meeting by his grandmaw because his mom couldn't get a babysitter, so said kid was going to be there for only 30 minutes, until his mommy could pick him up.

Why is that the member's problem that these assholes can't find babysitters, or good ol' grandmaw should have stayed home with the kid and miss the meeting?

When I bring a dog to the next meeting it's going to be a chocolate labrador and it's going to bark incessantly.;

Last note on this: Sent an e-mail to aforementioned library employee just to make sure NO KIDS will attend the next meeting. If I'm told otherwise, I'm talking to someone with power - the librarian.
August 14, 2013
One of the main places kids don't belong is on this forum.

August 14, 2013
vikingmanhugs

Fus Ro Dah!

Don't take my word on this but I'm almost certain he's talking about an annoying brat in a video game. This post almost makes sense. Please note that "don't take my word for this" and "almost" are the operative words here. It only took me eight hours but some of his delusional logic might have made sense to me. I've really hurt my brain on this one, though.

Paranoia, paranoia, paranoia, paranoid. I'm not sick, but I'm not well. They're all out to get me they're all out to get me, so are you. So are you. (Sung to the tune of Frere Jaques.)
Anonymous User
August 14, 2013
Two more places I forgot to mention in my post written Monday: adult worship services and adult group tennis lessons.

I don't want to hear whining, talking, crying in a house of worship - although I seem to be the only person who actually comes to listen to a SERMON. All the breeders are there to visit with each other, and get credits by God for just showing up.

I also don't want to worry about falling over a three-year-old brat while I'm trying to hit a tennis ball. Although I should have whomped that kid upside the head with my racquet and claimed with his yellow hair, he looked like one of Wilson's finest products!

Keep your brats at home, morons!!!!!!!
August 15, 2013
The other day I was at WalFart at like 3 am and in front of me was a lady with kids that was so stereotypical of what's described here that it almost seemed tailored for this thread. xD

The girl was late teens/early 20s, one kid was about 3-4, one was 1-2 and one was a newer baby in a stroller. At 3 am. Shouldn't those kids have been in bed? And the oldest kid kept saying she wanted to sit on her bike, and the duh was like "we can do that when we get home!"
In case anyone missed it - this is THREE IN THE MORNING. Why is a 3-4 year old even out of bed at that hour, let alone being at WalFart and going to play on her bike when they get home?

Also - the cart was piled sky-high with burgers, burger buns, ketchup, processed sliced cheese, pre-packaged donut type stuff (like Little Debbie or whatever they're called) of multiple varieties, sodas, etc. Not sure how they paid for it, but it took like 20 mins at the register to the point where the customer service counter opened to ring up the rest of us.

Then again, I live in an area with a lot of crazies. winking smiley
August 15, 2013
Here's one I didn't see mentioned: Bed and breakfasts and "getaway" type hotels/resorts/inns. I can't tell you how many times hubby and I have searched for such a place for vacation only to find that they allow howler monkeys. Worse, oftentimes in the rates, it says some iteration of "children 6 and under free." There are some that prohibit brats, but they are far too few and far between. angry smiley

What the everloving fuck. People go to these places to GET AWAY from noise and stress, and that includes parents themselves!! Why would anyone want to spend $$$ for a supposedly "romantic getaway" just to have to put up with the same cacophony of screaming shitsacks they can experience at any old Best Western? the world 'fail' on flames

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login