Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2751 Repugnancy Pact

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2751 Repugnancy Pact
June 19, 2008
Yea, the future sure does look bright. (sarcasm off)

17 pregnant students. Jesus Christ, I don't think my high school saw that in 8 years!

These idiots see repugnancy as nothing more than a fucking social event. They have NO CLUE what it is all about.

No goals. No hopes. No dreams. Nothing. Very sad. These girls are in for a rude awakening.
Re: 2751 Repugnancy Pact
June 19, 2008
I will never understand what makes some people think "I live in hell. You know what will make things better? Making a being who is totally dependent on me for everything. Whoo! Hoo!"

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
June 20, 2008
It is so sad and pathetic when females truly want nothing better for themselves than moohood.

A friend of mine had her first kid last November. She had no goals or ambitions, so she got knocked up. Her exact words to me were, "If I wasn't doing this then what would I do for the next 15 years? Work?" Ummmm, yeah, that's exactly what I plan to do, and then some!!!

I was utterly gobsmacked by this way of thinking, and needless to say, I have lost ALL respect for her.
nowhiggers
June 20, 2008
I sent this article to the relative I like to gossip with about our young welfare queen preggo relative I keep posting about yesterday.

For weeks I had been telling my relative that our preggo relative had went out and gotten pregnant on purpose (this is the "in" thing to do for the whiggering girls, actually, to get pregnant on purpose). My relative was like, uh, no way.... well, she doesn't believe that my relative got pregnant while taking birth control like she told everyone, but she had a real hard time accepting my analysis and explanation of the whigger culture where the girls actually make an effort to get pregnant and get on welfare because it is "cool."

Well she wrote me back today and told me that she literally fell out of her chair when she read that article, that she had no idea at all that teenagers actually WANTED to get pregnant and get on welfare. I said, it's no news to me, hon, I've known this for a long time, just cruise myspace sometime because it's a common theme there with teenage girls.

Fucking sad.

When are some CF teens going to take the lead and start a CF group or something for teens????

Oh.. nevermind.. god forbid if that ever happened the breeders would be up in arms, and have the poor CF teens shuttled off to some kind of counseling (brainwashing) therapy.
June 20, 2008
Here's a follow-up, with a picture of some of the proud moo-hos and their spawn. http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/general/view.bg?articleid=1102019

Meaghan named her bastard Jayden, I bet after one of Shitney's brats! All these new teen welfare hos are like Shitney's 17-year-old sister Jamie Lynn (probably someone these kids idolize), who had her puke machine yesterday. angry smiley

Take a look at the comments--some are pretty damn good! grinning smiley

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Anonymous User
June 20, 2008
isnt society peachy!! doesnt our future look bright? god dam we are doomed!!!!!!!
Anonymous User
June 20, 2008
They probably also expect their parents to raise the children they have, and expect their friends to pitch in with lots of free babysitting, free stuff for the kids, etc.
somethingrandom
June 20, 2008
Well can we blame them? I mean look at all these celebrity ho's glorifying moohood. Let me see there's Brintey Spears, Christina Aguilera, Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie, the list goes on. And now as everyone else has posted we have Jamie Lynn Spears to add to the mix.

I don't even want to start on Angelina Jolie. Her last magazine interview she said shit like she loves being pregnant because it makes her feel like a "real" woman and how fun pregnant sex is. (Yeah right) I almost barfed when I read that.

I'm not surpised to hear about teen moo's making decisions like this. My freshman and sophmore years in high school about 50% to 75% of the girls in my graduating class got pregnant. Apparently to them being in a high school and a virgin was a lot worse than being a pregnant high school moo. Go figure.
Anonymous User
June 20, 2008
Arctic_Fox Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > A friend of mine had her first kid last November.
> She had no goals or ambitions, so she got knocked
> up. Her exact words to me were, "If I wasn't doing
> this then what would I do for the next 15 years?
> Work?"

A lot of young women these days refuse to work. Its that simple. And they will look for any way around it. They will either sponge off their relatives, find a man to shack up with, or go on welfare.

I know a 26 year old guy who kicked his girlfriend out of his apartment after about a year or so. She was an attractive single moo who moved in with him and then refused to work. She wanted him to just pay for her and the child so she could sit home all day. He wised up though.
klmmud
June 20, 2008
Boston Herald comments: from "laffingmama"
"Oh pish, tush, and what a lot of bother. Teen girls / boys have been having babies since Adam and Eve. They will be fine and so will their babies. A persons life is not over because of new life. Sure, they will struggle, but certain things will be harder for them but you know what??? They will deal with it and their children will be fine. It's all this negative thinking in our society that concerns me more than teen pregnancies. Our citizens need an attitude adjustment and need to learn the power of POSITIVE thinking!!"

this is klmmud-
GACK! Are you fucking KIDDING me?!?!? How much you wanna bet laffingmama is a 30 year old grandma living in a 3 bedroon house with all her kids & grandkids???
June 20, 2008
I saw this piece of puke on the FOX News web site:

"(Gloucester Public Schools Superintendent Christopher) Farmer told FOX News that school officials were looking into lack of self-esteem as one factor for the increased pregnancies. The general theory is that there are some young women who have very poor self-esteem and don't have a lot of affection in their lives, don't have much sense of direction and move into this kind of behavior as a way of, in a sense, finding a place for themselves in society," he said."

Christopher Farmer needs to get a fucking clue. Unfortunately, there are way too many people with his mindset.

Anonymous User
June 20, 2008
The problem is, many schools are now having to cater to pregnant and teen moms by providing things like free daycare, tutoring, etc.

Students who aren't getting pregnant are now being neglected by the educational system.

No free tutoring or special perks for students who are responsible enough to avoid getting knocked up.
nowhiggers
June 21, 2008
casseyrod Wrote:
> The problem is, many schools are now having to
> cater to pregnant and teen moms by providing
> things like free daycare, tutoring, etc.
>
> Students who aren't getting pregnant are now being
> neglected by the educational system.
>
> No free tutoring or special perks for students who
> are responsible enough to avoid getting knocked
> up.

Well it's no different than the average workaday world where breeders get all the perks and benefits on the job, time off, moo leave, etc. It's no different than adult welfare whores that sit on their asses getting benefits for popping out multiple "mistakes" and then telling welfare they don't know who the daddy is.

They are just getting the breeders started early. They have no intention of really solving the problem in the public schools.

How do any of you think a teen childfree group would go over in a public school? Even the more enlightened schools that offer a gay group, no fucking way, the breeders would be up in arms. They'd never let the kids be childfree or talk about childfree and then whine and complain when they do stupid shit like make pacts to get pregnant. Childfree isn't even an allowed option for any of these kids.
June 21, 2008
The people in government and the social services industry love teen moos because it means more "clients" for their programs. They like it when they begin their welfare careers as young as possible.

Jennifer K
June 21, 2008
These girls do not suffer a lack of self-esteem. If anything, they have too much self-esteem. And their self-esteem far outweighs their actual abilities, skills and intelligence. I've been in the workplace with young women who started having kids in high school, and every single one of them truly thought they were the best thing around. They looked down on women who waited to have kids until they were older and looked down on women without children. They thought they deserved huge raises and promotions, but didn't have the education and experience. They thought any man they date better look like George Clooney, make a six-figure income and have a degree from an Ivy League degree. But they only thing these "ladies" bring to the dating table are their brats and available pussy.

I'm also kind of skeeved that there is a daycare center at the school, but the girls should at least get a HS diploma. However, they should earn it. If the band or theater troupe have to sell candy bars or have car washes to earn money for their endeavors, then at least these mommies can spend some time after school cleaning up the daycare or helping out in the principal's office.
Ketchup
June 21, 2008
I taught for a week as a substitute teacher at one of those "pregnancy programs" for a high school in Texas about a decade ago. The teachers completely spoon-fed these girls their assignments, and there was no challenge involved - they passed simply because it was so haaard being a pregnant teenage mawm. They did actual school work maybe two hours a day and the rest of the day was spent with guest speakers telling them how to get on welfare, WIC, and how to get baby daddy to pay child support.
June 21, 2008
JenK, you got it right about the single moos who want those men with the money but all the single breeders bring to the dating pool are the brats and available pussy. No man worth anything will go out with these sluts, not even for an easy night of sex without having to do anything for the women. The single moos do get used for sex by questionable men and then cry how everyone is using them. Yah, I also see how the young moos have way too much self-esteem. The job thing is another story where a low-wage moo thinks she should be the manager or vice-president.
June 21, 2008
Ketchup, our country is going down the toilet.
June 21, 2008
Ketchup Wrote:
> I taught for a week as a substitute teacher at one
> of those "pregnancy programs" for a high school in
> Texas about a decade ago. The teachers completely
> spoon-fed these girls their assignments, and there
> was no challenge involved - they passed simply
> because it was so haaard being a pregnant teenage
> mawm. They did actual school work maybe two hours
> a day and the rest of the day was spent with guest
> speakers telling them how to get on welfare, WIC,
> and how to get baby daddy to pay child support.

It's sad to say, but I am not at all surprised.

I volunteered for a non-profit for awhile in the 1990s that worked with a legal aid office on some issues. The legal aid place published many free pamphlets and I got a hold of some. They had one especially for teen moo hos that explained what they are "entitled" to.

I sent that and the other pamphlets about welfare to a local talk show/newspaper columnist, who used parts of each one--mostly the one written for teen bastard factories--in one or two of his columns. He also talked about what I sent on at least one of his shows.

The place now publishes a 172-page handbook (the pamphlets were only 8 pages), which can be anyone's for $7.95. Here's what they say: "Using a simple question-and-answer format, this handbook walks advocates through the maze of TAFDC (Transitional Aid for Families and Dependent Children, which is another name for welfare) regulations, and guides them through the requirements of eligibility, benefits, applications, and proofs. Special advocacy reminders and important notes appear throughout the text."

All I want to do now is barf! two faces puking

June 23, 2008
Jennifer K Wrote:

>
> I'm also kind of skeeved that there is a daycare
> center at the school, but the girls should at
> least get a HS diploma. However, they should earn
> it. If the band or theater troupe have to sell
> candy bars or have car washes to earn money for
> their endeavors, then at least these mommies can
> spend some time after school cleaning up the
> daycare or helping out in the principal's office.

Hell yeah! I'm with you on this. I hate how kids who sing in chorus, play in the band, act in drama club or participate in clubs like FBLA, 4-H, Key Club, etc. have to fundraise their asses off while these moo leeches get this shit handed to them. Let the queen shits help the janitors and the cafeteria ladies if they want daycare and other assistance. It's disgusting that schools are crumbling apart and cutting some programs, but of COURSE they won't cut the daycare for the young breeders. It sounds harsh, but these girls need tough love: if we take away these enabling programs, I think the teen moo rate will decline.
June 24, 2008
One of the moos and her baby daddy appeared on Good Morning America. They look very happy, as in "Look at us! We're on national TV!" http://tinyurl.com/4tgycu two faces puking She denies that there was a pact to get repugnant, but it's bullshit.

More bastards for those of us who work and pay taxes to support!angry smiley

Nour
June 24, 2008
nowhiggers wrote:

**How do any of you think a teen childfree group would go over in a public school? Even the more enlightened schools that offer a gay group, no fucking way, the breeders would be up in arms. They'd never let the kids be childfree or talk about childfree and then whine and complain when they do stupid shit like make pacts to get pregnant. Childfree isn't even an allowed option for any of these kids. **

Being childfree is the last taboo.
June 24, 2008
Nour Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
>
> Being childfree is the last taboo.

Scatology and anal rape are more accepted in our culture.

Why does everything have to suck so bad?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
June 25, 2008
I heard that one of the big diaper companies will give free shitrags to all the teen ho mamas.

They will next star in their own show. angry smiley We can watch the skanks in their own Section 8 apartments, at the stores with their EBT cards and WIC vouchers, getting free care at the hospital and finding baby daddies for their next bastards. two faces puking

July 07, 2008
Parade mocks the skanks; mayor gets offended. http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/general/view/2008_07_07_Parade_mocks_gestation_sensation:_Beverly_Farms_event_mocks_Gloucester_woes/srvc=home&position=1

The article's writer called it a “repugnant” Fourth of July parade. Yeah, repugnant in more than one way! This is damn funny--screw what the bleeding hearts say! grinning smiley

The writer of comment #321077 (second page of comments) used the term "crotch droppings." Yay!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login