Anonymous User
February 27, 2006
Good God, how despicable, selfish, self-centered, uncaring, nasty, vicious, evil...
I am beyond expression of rage at this twit who imposes a gene like this on her kids..under the guise of "well, my family has it and does ok, so I can inflict it on a child because I WANNA BAAAYYYBEEE'
It is going to be frickin bitches like this who will bring down control on eveyrthing and everyone.
I keep going back to my hypothesis of an out of control population will have control imposed on it from the outside.
Who is paying for these kids. Yes, they will learn to get along, live with the disability. WHO IS PAYING FOR THIS?
Bill Clinton said more than he knew when he said 'it's the economy stupid.'
AS more and more money is shelled out for welfare whores, deliberately defective children (I have no problem helping cases where they really didn't know.), and other such self centered garbage, when relief is demanded, that is when breeders will be controlled. Most likely thru a one child policy and permits coupled with eugenics.
I don't think this is a good solution either as it will be prone to corruption... as is everything.
I just hope I never run into anyone whining for a handout for their handicapped kid when they knew what they were inflicting on it.
(That bubble kid from several years ago is a prime example: damn moo went around boo hooing because she would never be able to touch her son. She already had a son previously who had died from the disorder, and knew this would happen and went ahead and got knocked up anyway.)
This creature makes me sick.
KidFreeLuvnLife
Re: #1010
February 27, 2006
I work with a guy who has diabetes, actually, he and his wife both have had diabetes since childhood. Keep in mind, they were told before they had a child that any kids would "probably" develop or be born with juvenille diabetes. Guess what they did? Had a child, of course. Now this kid has diabetes and they are devastated. Well, what the fuck did they think?????
CF Scorpio
February 27, 2006
Fucking selfish breeders. "Oh, my life hasn't been that bad, therefore my kid's life won't be bad." How the fuck to you know what your kid's life will be like with a debilitating disease that you inflicted on him? Everyone is different and his reaction and experience may be worse than yours.
February 27, 2006
I hate when people put their own selfish desires before the well-being of their (future) child!
Cambion
February 27, 2006
Breeder selfishness never ceases to make me either roll my eyes or start fuming. I concur, indeed, that that bint's reason for producing sproggen is completely unjustifiable, irrational, and fucking downright selfish. If she wants a damn kid so bad, then she can adopt one. I can't believe that bitch thinks it's worth produing spawn that will more than likely carry the disease that she has just so she can have "children of her own flesh and blood". God, that makes me sick. The kid doesn't need to have the Moo's genes to be her son or daughter. Selfish cunt. People like this should be fucking sterilized, against their will if they refuse to comply quietly.

Even if I did want to someday produce kids (and I'm going out on a limb right now), I would never dream of having children if I knew I had some kind of genetic disease that had a very good chance of being passed down to my offspring. I think, somehow, those selfish breeder-cows feel the need to have some kind of vengeance, or a feeling of fulfillment. "Oh damn, I had to suffer with this disease because my mother got knocked up, so I want to hatch a new diseased shit loaf that can wallow in my misery right alongside me."

Okay, I think I'm done ranting for now. That felt good to get that out - I feel much better.
February 27, 2006
theres been a story in the UK about a man and woman, having a kid to save their other kid from dying. the original kid has a genetic problem that will kill them, unless a donor is found, so they had a kid as the donor, its saved the first kids life.

CF Uter
February 27, 2006
I have had some heated discussions w/ people in my office who have DONE this or know someone who has done this.

One said, well, my g-mother has Lupus, and she does ok. WHAT? ask her on her bad days how she feels. I know someone w/ lupus and they look like shit everyday, I can only assume b/c they feel like shit and have constant fatigue and pain and think of a possible shorter life.

Another said to me, it is just like you CF Uter, you *choose* to be CF and they are choosing to have kids w/ the possiblity of this disease. I shut my mouth right there b/c even tho this person was my friend, I could tell there was no logic to be had w/ that statement. BTW, she was talking about a couple w/ Cystic Fibrosis who already HAD 2 kids, guess what WITH Cys Fibrosis!!!! And, they wanted a 3rd! (on our tax dollar no less). Yeah, that is a nice life for your kids. I bet they really love their kids. Too bad they love themselves more.

I swear when breeders get the rabies, there is no logic whatsoever.
Lady Cooper
February 27, 2006
Can you imagine explaining to the kid when they're older that as they suffer from the genetic disease every day, their parents KNEW they'd get it and still had them? Man, that'd be devastating.

I know I'm going to get rheumatiod arthritis at 50, all the women in my family get it, although my mother only found it out when she herself got it at 50, I was about 15 at the time. I know that I'll get it, and it's one more reason to not have kids, I saw the pain my mother goes through every day, and I know I'm going to have that pain, and it does NOT look fun. I would not afflict it on anyone else.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.