Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

blind date

Posted by bell_flower 
blind date
June 28, 2005
"Oh, isn't that little girl adorable with her wittle dress...and
little boy, isn't he SPUCHUL with his little boots on?"

What a stupid ass. Can't the guy read? I think I would have ended it right there. Not to mention, thinking kids are "cute" versus wanting to RAISE them are two different things. It's like that puppy-in-the-window thing. The puppy is cuuute behind the glass, but it's a different story when you take it home and it pees and shits all over your house.

"Oh, I guess I never have met the right lady to settle down and marry and have KIDS".

Sometimes I think when guys say this, they are looking for a way to get in someone's pants, plain and simple. It works with a lot of women.

And finally:

"Highly doubt a car salesman as he is now will want to
give up his manly boat and weight-lifting routine to change
wet, dirty, stinky nappies, but I guess I was wrong."

See point one, above. If he's like the typical guy, he won't have to give up any of this. He'll just find himself a nice, compliant woman to do the cunt work. Many women are willing to trade themselves off just so they don't "have to" work. She is relieved of having to work outside the home, and he gets to strut around with that "my dick works" swagger.

Men with baby rabies are so unappealing.

CF Uter
Re: blind date
June 28, 2005
I don't envy CF women trying to find dates. It seems like you get a certain age and the only thing people find to talk about is kids, whether they have them or not. Then if they're wannabreeders, the rabies gets sooooo bad for men over 40.

It is just sick.
Beatrix
June 28, 2005
This woman is so serious about being childfree and finding someone same that she printed it in a fucking newspaper. What an insensitive prick.
I agree with bell_flower--that line works on some women. I think he was looking to get some. And yeah, I'm sure he envisions his life as not changing at all with kids and wife. They'll be his objects like his boat.
Sick.
Sorry that you had to put up with the dumbass.
Computer Nerd
March 11, 2006
What a "Whishy Washy" bastard. ninja
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.