Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

gum-wielding brat in museum

Posted by Nour 
Nour
gum-wielding brat in museum
March 01, 2006
The comment by the school's director kills me:

"He is only 12, and I don't think he understood the ramifications of what he did before it happened, but he certainly understands the severity of it now," said Kildee.

Are you shittin' me? A kid half his age would know better, that is, a kid who was taught to be respectful.
That charter school sucks and so do the kid's parents.
Re: gum-wielding brat in museum
March 01, 2006
that kid should have both his hands chopped off (unless it was a modern painting, in that case no one would know the difference).

art is art supposed to lift the soul to new heights. and chewing gum will stick them to the floor.
Anonymous User
March 01, 2006
Merc, it was a modern painting, and a rather fugly one, in my opinion. I saw it on the TV news this morning.

But still, the brat was more than old enough to know better. I was a few years younger, about 8 or 9, when I first was taken to museums. I certainly knew not to touch anything. I an sick of breeders making lame excuses for the wrongdoing of brats.
March 02, 2006
i dont like modern art myself, but you would never do anything like that here, there are guards in each room of major galleries, and the nicer paintings have a velvet rope around it.
Anonymous User
March 02, 2006
Hey, you should know, ropes and other barriers mean nothing to these freakin' sproggs...
March 02, 2006
yes, i should know better, i blame tiredness wink
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.