Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2779 Welfare Hos

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2779 Welfare Hos
June 30, 2008
I don't understand why everyone is crying for the welfare skanks with the food cost thing. What about the people that actually WORK for a living? Who they think is picking up the slack for those people as food costs rise?
Anonymous User
Re: 2779 Welfare Hos
June 30, 2008
You can call them hos'... just don't say 'nappy headed' in the same phrase...

You know as well as we all do. We will pay for these little girls playing house with real live dollies. Nothing like the proud welfare hos...

although, as someone here pointed out so succinctly, hos get paid for their work. most of these leeches started out as stupid little girls looking for atteeeention. (also, I hear breeding with the local neer do well gangbanger is quite the status symbol nowadays)
June 30, 2008
That'd be me and yes, whores actually work. Moo's just breed and expect the rest of us to tongue wash their dumpers.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
June 30, 2008
Well, I know that even some people with jobs have a hard time putting food on their table.

I have a girlfriend who works steadily but doesn't earn much money; she pays rent and bills out of a small income. She rarely has enough money to buy groceries. She buys a few small things at a time at the store. I thought about suggesting she go to a local food bank, but I'm sure they won't help her since she is single and childless. Its very sad.
June 30, 2008
Can someone please tell me what the allure of these gangbanger types for theses women is?

And I tell you what gets me mad. DW and I go to the store and, sure enough, in front of us is some skank moo with foodstamps, or WIC or both... I worked full-time until recently and two of us working full-time couldn't afford the good cuts of meat, cheese, etc. that these people can.

Also, if you check out some of the newest subsidized housing projects...hell, DW and I WISH we could have such a nice place. We have to pay four or five times as much as these people, and it just goes on and on and on...But of course neither us are Welfare skank moos with a passel of little bastards.

What really burned me up when I worked as a cashier: sure enough I would get some skank ho moo with her foodstamps and the goddamned WIC cupons which are just a major pain in the ass and they'd be there with their hair all done up, professional nail jobs, and almost always the latest cell phone. What he hell is wrong with this picture? Sorry but these girls (and for the record, these were both black and white girls) with these professional braiding jobs, not just some homedone thing. Now, if the girl is working, great, no prob. But I sure as hell take umbrage at this crap when they're getting $60.00+ in WIC and well over $200.00 in food stamp items. And of course, these little skanks had to give attitude on top of it all. You want all this crap, fine. GO GET A FRIGGIN' JOB!
nowhiggers
June 30, 2008
Just remember the color of the skin or the nappy (or lack of nappy) hair is no object to how low the welfare ho can go.

My relative I post about here is blonde and white, and she's just like everyone is describing here, gettin it on with the gangbangers.

What this is about is the CULTURE of "ghetto" and that culture crosses all color lines, all class lines (my relative is from a white middle class family) etc and goes to the heart of what "ghetto" culture is about:

1. Having brats you have no means to support on your own (as many as you can so as to preserve your unemployment status for as many years as possible)

2. Conspicuous Consumption to the max. (Plasma tvs, $500 sneakers, etc)

3. A willful ignorance, pride in being stupid, pride in rejecting reading in favor of 10 hours of tv a day.

4. Fast food consumption, even to the point of weighing 300 lbs and having to have your gallbladder removed, like my relative, who is only 21 years old.

5. A willingness to have no lower limit to what you will say or do to someone who objects to your lifestyle. (And as I've always said, doG help us if and when this next depression hits, because these are the same bitches who will kill you for whatever you have.)

Have I missed anything?
CFTeen
June 30, 2008
MerlynHerne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can someone please tell me what the allure of
> these gangbanger types for theses women is?

Near as I can figure they're just copycatting the experts. It was the gangbangers and their slut girlfriends who first figured out the mechanics of welfare leeching and how to do it on a massive scale. These women ape them, and the trashy dress/total lack of manners/etc. is simply part of the 'role model' that they copy.
Anonymous User
June 30, 2008
I guess if the welfare system is over-hauled, they will have to get some new ideas on how to get by.
July 01, 2008
We need politicians who will get rid of the welfare system instead of vote for more giveaway programs.

I would prefer to give to seniors than to welfare shit any day. Here's something I saw in the news: http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2008/07/01/gas_food_prices_pinch_elderly_meal_programs/

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
bratBgone
July 01, 2008
I totally agree with you, Catmeow. It's scary to think of seniors who can't afford their medication or food, but my God if it's a fucking sprog the gov't is ready to wipe their ass with food stamps, WIC, and medical cards.
July 01, 2008
The government is just enabling these hos-it's almost as if the powers that be WANT all these bitches leeching off the system. A friend and I were talking about this last night and she came up with a good solution. Give some assistance to young mother, and then when the child is out of the infancy stage, part of that money will pay for the child's daycare. At this point, the moother will work for the department of public works helping to clean up highways or something like that. In essence, she would have to do community-service type work to get the benefits. Maybe this is even not harsh enough.
July 01, 2008
I think the moos should have to do community service to get the benefits. Welfare should only pay for the first child up until age five and subsidize daycare for it while the mother performs her community service. The volunteer work she does will offset the cost to taxpayers for her Welfare. The bennies should end when the kid is old enough for kindergarten, then the mother should be required to get a job.
Anonymous User
July 01, 2008
"I think the moos should have to do community service to get the benefits. Welfare should only pay for the first child up until age five and subsidize daycare for it while the mother performs her community service. "

I disagree, I think welfare should be GONE, but we all know that wont happen, than I think welfare should help until the babyeee is 3 months old, thats long enough to find a job and day care, if you cant TO FUCKEN BAD, maybe if these skanks knew that they only got 3 months of welfare PERIOD! maybe they would think twice about having kid # 2, # 3, # 4 etc.........

Remember having kids isnt a disease, you dont catch pregnant, its a choice, and most breeders forget that fact!!! its a CHOICE!! god fucken dam it!!!!!
July 02, 2008
You know , I wonder about that myself. We give these skanks nice housing and in six months they've run it right into the ground. What's up with that?! Then they scream about how awful these places are. Well, hey, you're not supposed to demolish the place, OK?
Anonymous User
July 02, 2008
nowhiggers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just remember the color of the skin or the nappy
> (or lack of nappy) hair is no object to how low
> the welfare ho can go.
>
> My relative I post about here is blonde and white,
> and she's just like everyone is describing here,
> gettin it on with the gangbangers.
>
> What this is about is the CULTURE of "ghetto" and
> that culture crosses all color lines, all class
> lines (my relative is from a white middle class
> family) etc and goes to the heart of what "ghetto"
> culture is about:
>
> 1. Having brats you have no means to support on
> your own (as many as you can so as to preserve
> your unemployment status for as many years as
> possible)
>
> 2. Conspicuous Consumption to the max. (Plasma
> tvs, $500 sneakers, etc)
>
> 3. A willful ignorance, pride in being stupid,
> pride in rejecting reading in favor of 10 hours of
> tv a day.
>
> 4. Fast food consumption, even to the point of
> weighing 300 lbs and having to have your
> gallbladder removed, like my relative, who is only
> 21 years old.
>
> 5. A willingness to have no lower limit to what
> you will say or do to someone who objects to your
> lifestyle. (And as I've always said, doG help us
> if and when this next depression hits, because
> these are the same bitches who will kill you for
> whatever you have.)
>
> Have I missed anything?

Not a thing except that the gubermint doesn't seem to want us owning guns to defend ourselves..
Didn't Russia use criminals as a fifth army of sorts?
And yep, welfare destroys everything it touches, no matter what the race. The recipients are too stoooopid to figure that out.
Anonymous User
July 02, 2008
Conspicuous consumption seems to be what ghetto culture is all about. They take so much pride in how many gold chains they are wearing, $500 sneakers, and their leather jackets, leather pants, leather sofas, etc. These are people without one penny in a bank account anywhere. No health insurance. Its so laughable!
DrDanCorelli
July 02, 2008
We were behind a WICmoo tonight at the stupidmarket. The bitch must have had more dairy products on her WIC voucher than Borden could manufacture in a decade. She had the requisite screaming shitloaf, two toadlers and two older brats in tow with her. WICmoo had the nerve to ask if "milk chocolate" could be purchased with her WIC voucher (No, I am not kidding.) and the clerk rolled her eyes and said, "You wish."
July 03, 2008
That's exactly it, str8six, they are GIVEN that shit so they don't know the value of it. They have no respect for property that OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY has purchased. They've never worked a day in their life.

I'll say it again. Welfare is ruining this country.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login