Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2778 Behaded Dumbass At Amusement Park

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2778 Behaded Dumbass At Amusement Park
June 30, 2008
The sad thing is, the park will be sued into oblivion.
Anonymous User
Re: 2778 Behaded Dumbass As Amusement Park
June 30, 2008
Most likely. The last my mom told me about it (my only source of info currently) is he was trying to retrieve a hat, supposedly.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed.
June 30, 2008
Oh well, at least he won't be needing that hat anymore!

LMAO!
June 30, 2008
He won't be adding sprogs to the gene pool, either!
June 30, 2008
I read the article and noticed the teenager was a church kid. They are the worst when it comes to their little trips. At Orlando's Magic Kingdom, the church kids tend to get busted the most for shoplifting. And, we cannot forget Natalee Holloway who went to Aruba to have casual sex and use drugs only to end up dead. She was with a church group. The girls looked pretty fast. I notice that with most Jesus girls.
June 30, 2008
A friend who works at Starbucks hates being on the Sunday shift. The churchgoers are the rudest people. They just get out of church where they said their "amens" and hallelujahs" only to bark out their order to the baristas. I used to have a neighbour in Orlando who worked as a hostess in a restaurant. The Sunday Jesus Crowd would look down on the people for daring to work on the "Lord's Day" yet these 'good X-tians' were in there eating the food. How does that match up? I worked in a 7-Eleven for a time in '04 for secondary income. The Franciscan retreat center had camp all summer. Oh gods...it was bad when they came in. The Slurpee and soda area were a freaking disaster after they came in. They were noisy as all get out. My manager was not a happy man at all the nights they came in to the store.
I heard he was trying to retrieve a hat, as well. Not being a hat wearer myself, getting a hat back didn't seem that important to me.(certainly nothing to loose your head over!) My friend at work told me that some sports hats can cost as much as $200!! Maybe that was why he stupidly decided to jump the fences.

Kidfreeluvnlife, you are probably right that the park will be sued. I'm sure parunts will argue that something more should have been done to keep people out of restricted areas. It's NEVER the kids fault!

This one will be a Darwin Award for sure!
After reading the story recently about the crotchlings sleeping in middle of the street and surviving a wrestling match with a motor vehicle, it's nice to see Darwin being avenged.

If Mr. Wannabe Ichibod Crane Brain was with a church group, shouldn't someone have been watching him?

Several years ago I remember hearing of a group of high school students who Darwinized themselves at a local water park. There was a sign that clearly stated that only "x" number of people were allowed on a certain attraction at one time, and that exceeding said number could result in serious injury or death. Well, the hormone-ized little angels proceeded to cram as many of themselves as they could onto this thing, and then jumped up and down until the thing crashed to the ground. There were many fatalities, with an angry mob of parents who suddenly had a bad case of "external locus of control" (in other words, it wasn't their kids' fault). I think somewhere amidst the flurry of lawsuits an "expert" was called into the courtroom who testified to the fact that 17-year-olds don't yet have the capacity to conceive of their own mortality.

I guess this, boys and girls, is what we call a "life lesson".
June 30, 2008
Good-fucking-riddance, I say. I really hope those breeder losers don't win any lawsuits.
Obviously this schmuck couldn't read the "stay out, this means you" signs.

Re: the churchies who lunch. From what numerous servers have told me, the Jebus hypocrites are some of the cheapest people as well. Their meager tips wouldn't keep a flea alive.

These cretins are only "religious" when they're in church. As soon as their butts leave those pews, they revert to their nasty, neandethal(spelling, sorry!) selves.

BLEAH.
July 01, 2008
Mean Person Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> If Mr. Wannabe Ichibod Crane Brain was with a
> church group, shouldn't someone have been watching
> him?
>

LOL. I guess Jeebus was too busy to watch his flock that day.
At least one TV news report has said that the two boys had actually left the park and were trying to sneak back in when the incident happened.

Man, that Darwin dude is one mean mother...

Talking about "Christian" hypocrisy: in my high school years, a friend who delivered newspapers began collecting the biweekly charges on Sundays because that was the only time he could catch certain people at home. (This was before most daily newspapers went to billing by mail, and customers were then supposed to pay the carrier directly.) The irony is that most of these people got a Sunday paper, meaning that he had to work to deliver a copy to them that day, but some would object when he would come to collect on Sunday, saying it was wrong of him to do business on the Lord's day. These were typically the same people whom he suspected of ducking him when he tried to collect on other days of the week.
July 01, 2008
k-man, agree about the hypocrisy thing I've heard it too when I worked in retail in college. Idiots.

One thing I will not do though, is shop on a holiday: Xmas eve, Memorial Day, 4th of July, etc. I feel bad that retail, service, etc. people are working those days and don't want to contribute to their having to be working on days that most other people are off with their families.
Re: 2778 Behaded Dumbass At Amusement Park
July 01, 2008
LucyTrainWreck wrote:
>
> LOL. I guess Jeebus was too busy to watch his flock
> that day.
>

:-D
Mean Person Wrote:

> If Mr. Wannabe Ichibod Crane Brain was with a church group, shouldn't someone have been watching him?

LOL! Wonder what happened to that brother's keeper?
Re: 2778 Behaded Dumbass At Amusement Park
July 03, 2008
I'm pretty stupid for hoping that they'll learn from this. The website "Death at Disneyland" is full of stories of brats who didn't follow the rules and got Darwinned.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login