Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Be fabulous

Posted by annie35 
Be fabulous
July 01, 2008
Had to go to my husbands work thing last week.
I was the only working gal as they call me. All the other women are stay at home engineers as they call themselves. They were bitching about needing a nap everyday, how trying kids are, and how bored they are. I whipped out my pictures from my latest trip to Asia and they were all talking about how it must be nice to travel. I said it was, got up an left to go drink tequila with the men.
Those women spent the rest of the night trying to subtly show me how great moo hood is. They chased their kids around, laughed, and acted as if they were the happiest moos in the world.Even though they were just bitching about how boring it is and how nobody gives a damn about them. I sat with the men smoked cigars and drank tequila and listened to them bitch that their wives were fat, lazy, and useless.While my husband and the single guys talked about how great the tequila and cigars were.
All in all it was a good night. I drank good tequila and smoked a good cigar, all while screwing with the moo's minds, by just being a fabulous child free thirty something with a still firm body and a reading interest for more than Everybody Poops.
Here is to all you fabulous child free people, make it a point to screw with a moo today, by just being fabulous.
Re: Be fabulous
July 01, 2008
Remember, living is the best revenge.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
July 01, 2008
If the guys are so upset at how 'fat', lazy, or useless their wives are, they should have been pro-active and NOT made the women into moos. Part of the blame falls on the husbands. They were part of the act and I feel no pity for them. Nor would I want association with them as they would probably talk trash about a childfree woman behind her back to their wives in the same way they do the wives! I do agree how many women try to act as if motherhood is so great after complaining about it.
July 01, 2008
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Remember, living is the best revenge.

I guess it is. I could see the look in those women's eyes, as soon as I showed them my Asia pictures. They looked as if they then had to show me how great their lives are and what I am missing out on.
I see it as they missed out on tequila and cigars, because they had to watch the soul suckers and then make sure they all played together.
July 01, 2008
amethusos* Wrote:
> If the guys are so upset at how 'fat', lazy, or
> useless their wives are, they should have been
> pro-active and NOT made the women into moos. Part
> of the blame falls on the husbands. They were part
> of the act and I feel no pity for them. Nor would
> I want association with them as they would
> probably talk trash about a childfree woman behind
> her back to their wives in the same way they do
> the wives! I do agree how many women try to act as
> if motherhood is so great after complaining about
> it.

Same thing my husband said. He gets tired of hearing them bitch about their wives and kids.
July 01, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
> Had to go to my husbands work thing last week.
> I was the only working gal as they call me. All
> the other women are stay at home engineers as they
> call themselves. They were bitching about needing
> a nap everyday, how trying kids are, and how bored
> they are. I whipped out my pictures from my
> latest trip to Asia and they were all talking
> about how it must be nice to travel. I said it
> was, got up an left to go drink tequila with the
> men.
> Those women spent the rest of the night trying to
> subtly show me how great moo hood is. They chased
> their kids around, laughed, and acted as if they
> were the happiest moos in the world.Even though
> they were just bitching about how boring it is and
> how nobody gives a damn about them. I sat with the
> men smoked cigars and drank tequila and listened
> to them bitch that their wives were fat, lazy, and
> useless.While my husband and the single guys
> talked about how great the tequila and cigars
> were.
> All in all it was a good night. I drank good
> tequila and smoked a good cigar, all while
> screwing with the moo's minds, by just being a
> fabulous child free thirty something with a still
> firm body and a reading interest for more than
> Everybody Poops.
> Here is to all you fabulous child free people,
> make it a point to screw with a moo today, by just
> being fabulous.

Back atcha!
July 01, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
> Feh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Remember, living is the best revenge.
>
>
> I guess it is. I could see the look in those
> women's eyes, as soon as I showed them my Asia
> pictures. They looked as if they then had to show
> me how great their lives are and what I am missing
> out on.
> I see it as they missed out on tequila and cigars,
> because they had to watch the soul suckers and
> then make sure they all played together.

I have to try to be optimistic or I'd be headline news.

Yes, parents do get all the tax breaks, benefits at work and good parking. That said, their entire lives suck balls. Even if they don't lift one single finger to do a thing to make their children in to human beings, they still have to live with said children, they still have to work to support said children, they still have their possessions destroyed by said children, they still have their dreams and relationships crushed by said children, and they still get the stink eye in public. I simply have to consider taxes my payment for never having to deal with that fucking shit in my life.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
July 01, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:

> I will agree, some wives nag and demand to no end.
> But some men are lazy assholes who act like it's a
> crime for their wives to ask for help in
> something. The guys play off each other until they
> feel totally vindicated that they should have the
> right to do anything they want and be entitled to
> perky-titted 20 somethings.

What is good Karma is when the married men do leave the aging wives for the twentysomethingers only to find it is not the Nirvana they had believed. Some of the fellas gripe how the young ladies they wanted cannot talk much about anything and are vapid...but, hey, they complained about their aging wife for not being so 'pretty' any longer. Besides, many of the "other women" only to find they left vacancies for the next "other woman" when they marry their lovers. A few ex-mistresses complain how the men are now cheating on them and how they are going to great lengths to keep tabs on these guys they used to fool around with behind the wives' backs. It is really rich when the ex-other woman ends up breeding just like the last wife...
Anonymous User
July 01, 2008
amethusos* Wrote:
> married with rabbits Wrote:
> -------------------------------------------------- A few
> ex-mistresses complain how the men are now
> cheating on them and how they are going to great
> lengths to keep tabs on these guys they used to
> fool around with behind the wives' backs. It is
> really rich when the ex-other woman ends up
> breeding just like the last wife...

Its interesting how many of these women don't care at all about a man's character - until it affects them personally. They seem to just be looking at the man's wallet and nothing else.
July 01, 2008
casseyrod Wrote:
> amethusos* Wrote:
> -----
> > married with rabbits Wrote:
> >
> A few
> > ex-mistresses complain how the men are now
> > cheating on them and how they are going to
> great
> > lengths to keep tabs on these guys they used to
> > fool around with behind the wives' backs. It is
> > really rich when the ex-other woman ends up
> > breeding just like the last wife...
>
>
> Its interesting how many of these women don't care
> at all about a man's character - until it affects
> them personally. They seem to just be looking at
> the man's wallet and nothing else.

I think a lot of it is about getting that man away from another woman. Ego! When the relationship is stable, the bad habits are noticed more. Often, it is about the chase.
Mean Person
July 01, 2008
> -----
> > married with rabbits Wrote:
> >
>
>
> Its interesting how many of these women don't care
> at all about a man's character - until it affects
> them personally. They seem to just be looking at
> the man's wallet and nothing else.

I think also some women are on a power trip trying to compete with the wife.
July 02, 2008
Mean Person Wrote:
>
> I think also some women are on a power trip trying
> to compete with the wife.

Often, that is the case. Re: an article on 'kept women' in the early 90's. one Hollywood, CA boutique owner was one of these gals. She had seen the man's wife when he also took her into the store for clothing. The attitude was, "Why does this man stay with THAT woman when he has ME." I can be certain that Miss Thang has aged a bit since the piece written in 1990. I doubt the rich man married her. Or, she could be the wife who is now checking up on a husband knowing of the women like her. JMNSHO...lurking
July 02, 2008
HA! EXCELLENT!

Living well truly IS the best revenge.
Anonymous User
July 02, 2008
Mean Person Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > married with rabbits Wrote:
> > >
> >
> >
> > Its interesting how many of these women don't
> care
> > at all about a man's character - until it
> affects
> > them personally. They seem to just be looking
> at
> > the man's wallet and nothing else.
>
> I think also some women are on a power trip trying
> to compete with the wife.

I used to know a woman, I was friends with her for a while, and she loved to flirt with married men. And she loved competing with other women for a man. For her it was a power trip, ego trip and competitiveness, nothing more.

However, if they do "win" the man, they wind up with major baggage. The man will still spend more time with his ex-wife and kids, than he will with the mistress, even if he marries the mistress.

And she will have to contend with the sad fact that a big chunk of his salary goes to pay child support every month.

And she will have to contend with the fact that she may be spending many holidays alone. She may spend her birthday alone, if bratleigh is having a soccer game that day.

And she will have to contend with the fact that because of the kids, the ex-wife is still very much in the picture.

This is why I decided to quit dating men with kids. I was always paying for more than my share of dates and vacations (because of his child support obligations) and I was spending many holidays alone. I had to stay at his home and dog-sit one week while he took his grandma and the kids on a nice skiing vacation in Aspen. It was clear to me that with any man with kids, you are going to become the maid and the babysitter. That is just a fact. Any man who says different is lying and he knows it.
July 02, 2008
Casseyrod, you really hit that one right. The new women are still Second Best even with a man who divorced his wife long before he started dating again. The divorced daddios always say this will be different but knows he is lying as you have stated.

I worked with a married couple when I did courier work. The man had wage garnishment for child support. Once, the new wife sort of sighed how it is like she pays it as well since she had to bust her butt to work harder to make more $$$ when things were tight.

Yes, it is so true how the man will still spend so much time with the ex-wives and children than with his new mate. It is as if he still married to the former wife. And, it does suck how you house- and dog-sat for this man while he had a fabulous vacation with the kiddies and Grandmama. Did you even get a "thank-you"? Did he ever take you anywhere even half has nice? Probably not. That really makes me PO'd. yawning smiley

I, too, gave up on men with children long, long ago. I felt pity for a former neighbour, an ex-flight attendant who was very pretty, who settled for her boss who had a daughter from a former marriage. Funny thing is the woman hated the guy in the beginning. I gather she felt she could not be choosy despite being attractive and sort of nice. She had the total 'tramp stamp tattoo' done so it is not as if Mr. Bank of America would date or get serious with her.

She moved in with her boss. I heard her at the pool before moving in how she would take his daughter here and there. I gather the guy was enjoying having a sex partner who paid 1/2 the rent even though she did not earn a lot, a maid, a cook, and free caretaker for the kid. I bet the man, who was a pompous jerk, did not even marry her but found another tight-butt honey after he got tired of the aging ex-stewardess.

It is one thing if a woman goes with a married man for a no-strings thing. However, how many gals can keep it casual? Divorced fathers are the kiss of death for me.
Anonymous User
July 02, 2008
amethusos* Wrote:
> married with rabbits Wrote:
> -----
>
> > I will agree, some wives nag and demand to no
> end.
> > But some men are lazy assholes who act like it's
> a
> > crime for their wives to ask for help in
> > something. The guys play off each other until
> they
> > feel totally vindicated that they should have
> the
> > right to do anything they want and be entitled
> to
> > perky-titted 20 somethings.
>
> What is good Karma is when the married men do
> leave the aging wives for the twentysomethingers
> only to find it is not the Nirvana they had
> believed. Some of the fellas gripe how the young
> ladies they wanted cannot talk much about anything
> and are vapid...but, hey, they complained about
> their aging wife for not being so 'pretty' any
> longer. Besides, many of the "other women" only to
> find they left vacancies for the next "other
> woman" when they marry their lovers. A few
> ex-mistresses complain how the men are now
> cheating on them and how they are going to great
> lengths to keep tabs on these guys they used to
> fool around with behind the wives' backs. It is
> really rich when the ex-other woman ends up
> breeding just like the last wife...

Sorta reminds me of a Jerry Springer episode from years back. Featured two trailer trash fighting over a dick who only cared for a warm place to put it.. trash fighting over a piece of sh**
str8six
July 02, 2008
At the risk of sounding breeder-supportive...which I emphatically am NOT...Many of these complaining men WANTED a child. They got all wrapped up in the whirlwind of it all and now, some years later, reality has smacked them right in the balls. Men notoriously age much, MUCH better then women and so feel those younger years hanging on a bit longer. I must admit, at only age 38, I am (and always have been) attracted to older men. But only because I detest super-immature male and female behavior and body image isn't as important to me.

I understand the older mans' attraction to the 'better' looking BODY of a younger, tighter woman. But please. What are you going to talk about after the fucking's over? The newest Goddammed coffee flavor at Starbucks?! Puh-lease. Men, get a grip and realize the beauty of a mature woman. Sure, the younger ones are nice to look at. But to leave a woman who has been by your side for X number of years for a perky tit? And you think it's because of your smashing good looks? LMAO!!! Get a grip!!!drinking coffee
Anonymous User
July 03, 2008
what i cant stand is the women who want to know what i do for a living and then get all interested in you.i have done a little experiment with them and told them i do some shitty job like putting the little stickers on pieces of fruit or clean toilets.they cant get away from you quick enough.grinning smiley
July 03, 2008
Yep, and what then? They're 80, drooling in some nursing home and what do they think they'll be dating then? Some high school cheerleader?

I very much value the entity of marriage/long-term relationships and when you can find a man who isn't going to trade in his older model wife/partner for a young hottie, you're very lucky.
Anonymous User
July 03, 2008
amethusos* Wrote:

> Yes, it is so true how the man will still spend so
> much time with the ex-wives and children than with
> his new mate. It is as if he still married to the
> former wife. And, it does suck how you house- and
> dog-sat for this man while he had a fabulous
> vacation with the kiddies and Grandmama. Did you
> even get a "thank-you"? Did he ever take you
> anywhere even half has nice? Probably not. That
> really makes me PO'd. yawning smiley
>
No, he never really reciprocated the favors I did for him. He just expected me to house-sit, dog-sit for him when he went on lavish vacations with his family. He was the first man with kids I ever dated, and I remember how utterly depressing it was for me that week I was alone in his house, while he was enjoying a nice vacation with his kids and grandma. I continued to date him for 2 more years, and was always running errands for him and his kids. Everything revolved around his life - not mine. After I left him, I swore off divorced men with kids. A few years later, I joined an online dating service and specifically stated in my profile that I would not consider dating single fathers. Well, I still had single dads writing to me as though they totally disregarded my wishes. One guy wrote to me and told me he hoped I'd make an exception for him, and said "I Know you'll like my kid, he's such a great kid. He really needs a mom". I guess he saw an online dating service as more of an adoption agency.

I'm glad I am now married to a man who is not paying child support! Our income is OURS and we don't have to share it with some ex-bitch and her brats.
July 03, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:
> They also tend to act like in no way have they
> picked up some bad habits or become fat, old, and
> ugly. It's the womens' problems, not theirs.

Yeah - like THEY're such great catches! Douchebags.
Anonymous User
July 04, 2008
I think men age as much as women do.

And I don't know any women in their 20s who are interested in dating a man twice their age.
Nour
July 08, 2008
Men and women "age" equally. I think it's just that there is more of an emphasis on a woman's looks than on a man's looks. A lot of 20-something chicks will date an older dude if he's got bucks.
July 08, 2008
When I was 21, I had a "boy"friend who was 19 years older than I was, and he eventually dumped me for someone closer to his own age, but we are very good friends today; he is the only one of my ex's that I am still buddies with, and he DEFINITELY has NO money. I told him if he is ever going to be homeless he can come and live with me instead. I wish there was something more I could do, the guy has all kinds of health problems.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
July 08, 2008
And I might add that my ex is CF.

smiling smiley

WHOA.

The system let me post this without filling out the CAPTCHA. Freaky.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login