> of the blame falls on the husbands. They were part
> of the act and I feel no pity for them. Nor would
> I want association with them as they would
> probably talk trash about a childfree woman behind
> her back to their wives in the same way they do
> the wives! I do agree how many women try to act as
> if motherhood is so great after complaining about
> it.

Some of those guys were under extreme pressure to breed shortly after a wedding cake ceremony. Trust me, I had e few co-workers like that, their life sucked.

I have seen most men give in, some did not. A friend of mine (he was smart - he got fixed) did not give in and you know what? The girl is still around! After millions of treats and baby rabies she is still in his house!
Re: Be fabulous
July 09, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When I was 21, I had a "boy"friend who was 19
> years older than I was, and he eventually dumped
> me for someone closer to his own age, but we are
> very good friends today; he is the only one of my
> ex's that I am still buddies with, and he
> DEFINITELY has NO money. I told him if he is ever
> going to be homeless he can come and live with me
> instead. I wish there was something more I could
> do, the guy has all kinds of health problems.

That is an interesting experience of how your former boyfriend wanted a woman closer to his own age. It is nice you two were able to remain friends as there is the thin line between love and hate. Many mature women find it hard to meet men in their own age bracket who are not looking for sexual partners half their age. I find it refreshing to hear of men who actually want a woman they can relate to and are not repulsed by women who are past 40 years of age. I am another one who never really liked guys my own age. Too immature.
Anonymous User
July 09, 2008
Nour Wrote:
> Men and women "age" equally. I think it's just
> that there is more of an emphasis on a woman's
> looks than on a man's looks. A lot of 20-something
> chicks will date an older dude if he's got bucks.

It just my personal opinion that they don't. As well as the opinion of many other women I know. But it is subjective, and just *my* opinion.

I've always been attracted to older men, I like their maturity.
July 09, 2008
amethusos* Wrote:

> That is an interesting experience of how your
> former boyfriend wanted a woman closer to his own
> age. It is nice you two were able to remain
> friends as there is the thin line between love and
> hate.

The really interesting thing is that he and the "older" gf broke up after a few years and they aren't such very close friends now.

My DH is two years younger than I am and people tend to assume he's older than me.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
July 09, 2008
I am 2 years younger than my husband and most people think he's around 7 or 8 years older than me. Men don't start aging better than women [my opinion] until they're in their middle to late 50's. When they hit their 60's, THAT'S when they start looking better for their age [again, my opinion] then women their same age.

That's what I mean by 'aging better'. My dad is 64, my mom is 65. My dad looks better for his age than my mom. Geez, if she ever read this she'd give me a well-deserved smack in the back of the head! lol!!

I guess I'm a little weird in that I actually like the look of older men. I LOVE salt and pepper hair, and I like weight on men as well as that mature, handsome age on their faces. My husband is 6'3" and 275. He looks better now then when I met him 14 years ago! I don't like that lanky, young perfect look to them. I like to see a little wear and tear and I like a little something to grab onto blushing. He's about to be 40, I'm 38.
Anonymous User
July 09, 2008
mwr: You'll love it! My husband was only around 190 when we met (so skinny for his height and build), I love his weight now - so sexy...and his hair is finally salt and peppering, his eyes are green, he has long dark eyelashes and he is just absolutely the handsomest thing.

I'm looking forward to 50 wink
Nour
July 09, 2008
We agree to disagree then. I can't help but think that society plays a role in how the majority of people view men's looks and women's looks. I know of a couple of women who loved their older men and they ended up leaving them for younger women.
July 09, 2008
Nour Wrote:
> We agree to disagree then. I can't help but think
> that society plays a role in how the majority of
> people view men's looks and women's looks. I know
> of a couple of women who loved their older men and
> they ended up leaving them for younger women.

I agree with you, Nour. Older men can be just as shallow as the young hunks.
July 12, 2008
I think being CF is the greatest advantage to BOTH men and women when they're dating again after long relationships or marriage.

In the past year I've been separated, no fewer than five married men (all with kids) have tried to lure me to bed with them. Although they spoke about their brood-mare wives pretty respectfully, they all admitted in so many words that they just couldn't get it up anymore for dirty, flabby moos with vomit on their shoulders and the smell of baby poo everywhere. They hated the way their lovely happy wives all turned into milk-spewing, toddler-spanking, nursery-rhyme-singing mummies. The very polar opposite of sexy.

They all had the same sad look of desperation in their eyes. They know they'll never have any good sex again as long as they live, so long as they stay with their brood-mare wives. And if there's one type of woman they're all after, it's a childfree one every time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login