Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A Worthy Cat Puke

Posted by SlumSlut 
Re: A Worthy Cat Puke
July 08, 2008
A long time ago we had a cat that was "constipated" and when they finally enemaed it out, a needle and some paper came out with all the usual other junk.
Anonymous User
July 08, 2008
Yeap, shouldn't pull on it. I just read it elsewhe5e and dont' remember where.
That cat turned out to be ok, passed the rubber band. From what I gleaned from the writer, the owner of said cat was being careful.. Slight tug to see if loose enuf, next step would have been vet. AS it was, teh cat passed the rubber band a short time later. Guess it was 'stimulated'.
Thanks God our cat doesn't do things like that.. (yet).
July 08, 2008
I have to watch our black chucklehead. He loves to chew on string, floss, etc. It's like having a toddler in the house. Have to kitty proof the entire place, though I certainly don't mind.

This guy LOVES plastic bags and will eat a chunk off in seconds unless you are right there to get them out of his furry paws.
July 08, 2008
Sphynx likes to lick plastic, and she chews it, but doesn't tear pieces off and eat them. I don't allow her to do that and I take it away from her when I notice it.
July 08, 2008
We think it's cute, but it is not good for her. She also likes Steve's beard, it's long like ZZ-Top's.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
July 08, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
> This guy LOVES plastic bags

OMG, my girls do too! Especially the ones that make that "crinkling" sound! I don't know what it is about them, but they just lick and lick until I take them away. (They don't actually EAT them, thankfully.)
k-man
July 08, 2008
Two more things that cats will chew and ingest are loose strands of Christmas tinsel and the fake plastic grass commonly used in Easter baskets with candy. And no, you don't want to pull the end out of the rectum when the cat starts to pass it due to the risk of injury.
July 09, 2008
The cat that had the needle and paper also used to eat tinsel.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
July 10, 2008
Used catfood in triplicate just now.

BUMP
July 10, 2008
Dixie ate a piece of Easter Grass once. Indescribable.
Anonymous User
July 10, 2008
Almost starting to sound like a pet/cat forum here...
Man I love cats..(and dogs)
Most of what I've taken in are strays.
The latest one, a colour point lynx, came in around the time my moms beloved lab-mix was in her very last days. I was hoping he'd cotton to her but, as seems to be typical, the cat took to me (I seem to have this 'thing' with them) and spends most nights with me. Wherever I am, there is the cat. Unless he wants to sleep in which case neither of us can find him.

how many enjoy watching the 'mind games' cats pull on dogs..
July 10, 2008
If they can talk about poopy diapers we can have at least one thread about puke.
July 10, 2008
My previous cat would eat the fake snow at the bottom of the Xmas tree (same stuff as cotton balls), so we stopped using it.

Cats must love that, 'cause my current little one loves Q-Tips and I have to be extra-careful to keep them away from her tiny paws.
July 10, 2008
My cats like plastic bags, but only to play in them and thankfully don't eat them. My Mickey one time at one of those furry mice toys and got really sick. Needless to say, he's not allowed those anymore.

Poofy, that's funny your cat likes your Steve's beard. Ever since he was a kitten, my Mickey has given my husband "beard jobs" where he will actually nurse on his beard. He still does it and he's 8 years old now.

I'd still rather clean up cat puke anyday rather than a human poopy diaper, lol.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login