Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Judge Judy

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Judge Judy
July 01, 2008
OK! I am a fan! lol but have you noticed that every single case involves breeders, I have been watching this for years and cant rememeber a time where she had a case with the CF. Just proves my theory that shitting out kids ALWAYS adds so much drama and HELL to ones life!!
Anonymous User
Re: Judge Judy
July 01, 2008
I can't remember if it was Judge Judy - but it was a female judge on television court.

A grandmother who ran a daycare center, had a daughter in law who she was giving daycare to for a reduced rate. The daughter in law quit paying. Grandma kicked her grandchild out of daycare. The judge sided with the daughter in law who didn't pay for the daycare. She shamed the grandmother, saying "you must not care about your own grandchild". I thought it was unfair because the grandmother was obviously trying to run a business, and probably couldn't afford to give free daycare to her grandkids.
bratBgone
July 01, 2008
Casseyrod, it probably was Judge Judy. I'll admit I do watch her sometimes, but she is pretty breeder friendly.
Anonymous User
July 01, 2008
It seems like I remember a few of her other episodes where she always sided with the kids, rather than the parents or grandparents.

I used to eat at a Chinese restaurant that had this show on every day at lunch.
Mean Person
July 01, 2008
I think Judge Judy is kid-friendly in that she advocates for the kids (though has a zero tolerance for lying and shithead antics), but NOT particularly breeder-friendly. I LOVE it when some young shitheal-attached-to-a-sperm-faucet is up there (usually the defendant in the lawsuit) with his total penis swagger bragging about how many kids he has sired and about all the women he has supporting him while he services them, and she reads him the fucking riot act. Seriously, that joke about men having bigger brains than dogs "so they don't hump women's legs at parties" doesn't apply here. Some of these guys are so fucking stupid they'd stick their tallywacker in a garbage disposal if they thought it had two legs attached to it. I won't go into the brains of the brood mares who spread their legs for them. I think I've sufficiently expressed myself here.

Finally, that show, (along with all the colorful characters on it) is a trainwreck. The producers are laughing their way to the bank. Think about it--the people on that show agree to drop the lawsuits (many of which are quite ligit) so that they can air their dirty laundry to millions of people by way of the idiot box and collect a small payment for their willingness to be pointed at and laughed at. Judge Judy can render any judgement she pleases without being bound by laws (the parties agree to this when they agree to dismiss their right to a real day in court). Don't get me wrong; I'm grateful for an excuse to laugh hysterically while simultaneously feeling incredibly grateful for my simple, private life).
nowhiggers
July 02, 2008
oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh... judge judy is sacred, no bad words about her, please, my dear childfree friends...

I would immediately recommend this video as one of the most important moments in jj's career... her performance deserved a grammy, really.

She rides this breeder like there is no fucking fire in hell and she's got to start one up that's hot enough for this breedersow,... LOL.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZJDK6ctRjqw
Anonymous User
July 02, 2008
Yeah, she is breeder friendly at times, and shes TO much into the marriage thing, but every fucking case on there is a breeder brain idiot FULL of drama, YEAH YEAH YEAH kiiiiids are such a blessing!!
July 02, 2008
nowhiggers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh... judge judy is sacred, no
> bad words about her, please, my dear childfree
> friends...
>
> I would immediately recommend this video as one of
> the most important moments in jj's career... her
> performance deserved a grammy, really.
>
> She rides this breeder like there is no fucking
> fire in hell and she's got to start one up that's
> hot enough for this breedersow,... LOL.
>
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZJDK6ctRjqw

Oh yeah, I saw that one on TV. So glad someone posted it on YouTube. There's something for everyone in that episode.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
July 02, 2008
nowhiggers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh... judge judy is sacred, no
> bad words about her, please, my dear childfree
> friends...
>
> I would immediately recommend this video as one of
> the most important moments in jj's career... her
> performance deserved a grammy, really.
>
> She rides this breeder like there is no fucking
> fire in hell and she's got to start one up that's
> hot enough for this breedersow,... LOL.
>
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZJDK6ctRjqw

The finger gesture in the beginning is a HOOT.
Ketchup
July 02, 2008
"She doesn't like to work, she likes to make babies!"

LOL!
bratBgone
July 02, 2008
That youtube video was priceless!! I take back what I said about the wonderful Judge Judy! Thanks for posting that,nowhiggers!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login