Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

If you don't follow the lifescript, you are not grown up:rolleyes2

Posted by blackpearl 
Re: If you don't follow the lifescript, you are not grown up:rolleyes2
July 10, 2013
Blah blah blah Yu no growed up unless yu haz kydz.
Please, go fuck yourself with a rusty chainsaw, die in a fire, and may your kids grow up to hate you and throw your wrinkled ass in a nursing home and leave you there until it’s time to collect their inheritance. But going by your logic, do you honestly think a father who prefers to drink, party, hit on 17-year-old girls (he’s in his 30s), can’t keep a job because of his drinking and mooches off his rich daddy makes a good parent? You’re always bleating about protecting da chyldwin. Do you really think he’s setting a good example for his young son? Who knows what that poor kid has been exposed to.
How about the moo who popped out five kids with four different men, refuses to work and would rather mooch off other people, can’t be bothered to take her kids to school because she’s too busy playing on the Internets, and abuses said kids. You think she’s mature? Or what about the teen moo that had her first kid taken from her because she was considered an unfit mother, then went on to shit out another loaf with a guy who was known to be abusive. A whole lot of maturity right there.
Generation Y is smart enough not to reproduce or get married. Many of my family members have had bad marriages. Many don't want to own a home due to all the foreclosures. What's the point of moving out from mommy and daddy if you would come home and visit daily anyways. Many generation Y'ers have great relationships with their parents so why move out. The economy is shit. The only jobs that are available right now are entry level retail positions requiring a high school diploma. Generation Y isn't selfish, just logical and thinking about the future. As a generation Y'er, adulthood is being over eighteen, graduated from high school, drivers license, taking responsibility for one's actions, and a job. Marriage, baybees, college, and house are a part of life script/ Americunt dream.

The immature is total BS since I was very mature even in grade school. :BS
I also smell breeding propaganda and also the "create more consumers" line hence the example of our parents/grandparents who had it harsh but they made it so we have no excuse. smile rolling left righteyes2

And don't imagine that being married and having a mortgage makes you an adult...they are just brought in the ecuation but what is the ultimate top of maturity of every breeding propaganda article is crapping out kids. How many of us here are married and have/had mortgage but we are still told that we are immature because we don't have kids?

I just realize that when people accuse me of immaturity they basically attack the fact that i "have it easy" meaning that i don't have unnecessary drama in my life. Yes, i can admit my life is ok but i can't say it's easy. I have my own problems to deal with but i don't like complaining about them. I noticed that the breeders who call me immature have a talent in bitching and complaining everytime how haaard their lives are, how big martyrs they are, nobody has it as hard as them - even if they brought it upon themselves. If being mature is throwing yourself into misery then...no thanks.
So I guess this means that people who are unable to reproduce also are unable to attain maturity.
blackpearl
I also smell breeding propaganda and also the "create more consumers" line hence the example of our parents/grandparents who had it harsh but they made it so we have no excuse. smile rolling left righteyes2

And don't imagine that being married and having a mortgage makes you an adult...they are just brought in the ecuation but what is the ultimate top of maturity of every breeding propaganda article is crapping out kids. How many of us here are married and have/had mortgage but we are still told that we are immature because we don't have kids?

I just realize that when people accuse me of immaturity they basically attack the fact that i "have it easy" meaning that i don't have unnecessary drama in my life. Yes, i can admit my life is ok but i can't say it's easy. I have my own problems to deal with but i don't like complaining about them. I noticed that the breeders who call me immature have a talent in bitching and complaining everytime how haaard their lives are, how big martyrs they are, nobody has it as hard as them - even if they brought it upon themselves. If being mature is throwing yourself into misery then...no thanks.

I have NO idea why they think: "Our ancestors had it bad" is a reason for US to do stupid shit. Mostly they didn't have a CHOICE. Good freaking GOD, what is wrong with these people? I blame organized religion and all this "suffering is beautiful" shit. And "God doesn't give you more than you can handle" and blah blah blahdy blah. It's just what people in terrible circumstances say to make themselves feel better. Like how people say "money can't buy happiness", only the VERY wealthy (who don't want their money taken away) and the very poor (trying to make themselves feel better), say this. Everybody else knows it's bullshit.

If not suffering for a sprog makes me immature, I'll take that label and wear it proudly. I can't be shamed by mouthbreathing retards.

And as for "having it easy", these shitheads should step back and think for a moment about their idiocy. I have some hormonal health-related issues as well as a tendency toward panic attacks that are exacerbated seriously by stress. Having kids would harm my health... not necessarily just "having them" but HAVING THEM... raising them... having them in my space, whining and wheedling for everything all the time. I HAVE to have some peace and quiet and low stress. That's why I also work from home.

Sometimes low stress is necessary for one's basic health. And so minimizing and elminating as much stress as possible (and kids are a HUGE stressor), is actually the MATURE and responsible thing to do. Because I have... OTHER family and friends who love me and want me around and in the best health both physical and mental as possible. So screw those bitches and their: "You're so immature for not making BAYBEEEEEESSSS" Fuck them with a rusty screwdriver.
Logic fail. Obviously the Daily Fail has not spent much time on babbycenter. Or facebook. Babies are not an automatic ticket to maturity, neither is anything else. It is a process that either one experiences, or they don't, totally irrespective of what boxes they tick in the Lifescript. In many cases, ticking the Lifescript boxes actually seems to delay maturity (as well as remove a few brain cells).

What I don't have? Kids. Mortgage.

What do I have? Freedom. A career with flexibility to change. Lots of hobbies, some "immature" and many that require a lot of patience, awareness, and dedication. A loving husband (who I met and married only past 30). A wonderful marriage. Great siblings. Close friendships. Money. Some debt, but it is being paid. Bills, also being paid. Some stresses right now related to a couple genetic issues, but again, I can focus on those easily. Ability to move when I want. Taxes to pay. Self-awareness. Intelligence. An intact vagina.

It sounds like Daily Fail watched Revolutionary Road, praised the maturity of April and Frank and the set design, and skipped out on the entire underlying theme. Bravo.
You can't put a price tag on an intact vagina.

I honestly think everybody that says "it goes right back" or when the doc stitches you up it's "like it was" and "just do kegels" is a bunch of lies.

Hot dog down a hallway.
sickofbreeders
You can't put a price tag on an intact vagina.

I honestly think everybody that says "it goes right back" or when the doc stitches you up it's "like it was" and "just do kegels" is a bunch of lies.

Hot dog down a hallway.

Oh yes, those are my favourite. Other common sayings are "one (stitch) for you, one more for your husband" (yes, nothing like a pig for a doctor!) and "the vagina is like a muscle, it rebounds right back into place" (obviously these people have never torn a hamstring), and "my husband tells me I am tighter than ever" (yeah, maybe the stitches tightened up the entrance but his willy is flailing around like a seagull in a windtorm in there; also, he wants to keep his seagull and is not telling you the truth...he is talking about his childfree secretary's vag, not yours).

Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.

Also, from what I have read, even if you get lucky the first time around, by the second all hope is lost. That elastic is not snapping back, lady. Not even those who have c-sections necessarily escape. If the c-section is an emergency one, then vaginal birth may have already started and caused damage, stretching and tearing. If it is scheduled, the weight of the baby may have already damaged the pelvic floor so even if you don't get a windsock vagina, you can still win the prolapse lottery. Woot!

The truth hurts though (see for example: the death of Truu Dad Confessions).
I hate that "God doesn't give you more than you can handle" line! If that's true, why do people commit suicide?

I don't understand why being mature supposedly means tossing yourself under a ton of stress and misery. I don't believe anyone's life is easy (except maybe the very wealthy).

sickofbreeders
And as for "having it easy", these shitheads should step back and think for a moment about their idiocy. I have some hormonal health-related issues as well as a tendency toward panic attacks that are exacerbated seriously by stress. Having kids would harm my health... not necessarily just "having them" but HAVING THEM... raising them... having them in my space, whining and wheedling for everything all the time. I HAVE to have some peace and quiet and low stress. That's why I also work from home.

I think they believe that if they can't plainly see how someone has it hard, then that person doesn't at all. Having kids would force me into either a psychiatric ward or on medication to deal with the stress because I have horrid anxiety and I've been dealing with depression for a few years now. I seriously believe having kids would put me on the edge of suicide.

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
ratherdive

Also, from what I have read, even if you get lucky the first time around, by the second all hope is lost. That elastic is not snapping back, lady. Not even those who have c-sections necessarily escape. If the c-section is an emergency one, then vaginal birth may have already started and caused damage, stretching and tearing. If it is scheduled, the weight of the baby may have already damaged the pelvic floor so even if you don't get a windsock vagina, you can still win the prolapse lottery. Woot!

The truth hurts though (see for example: the death of Truu Dad Confessions).

This makes me wonder how Jim Bob Duggar even manages sex with his wife. I mean.. how can there even be enough friction for him to ejaculate? Does he have to wank it by hand and then put the splooge inside? Sorry, I know I just grossed out the whole board. I am evil and ashamed.
@brown-eyed diamond, you're not alone there. I feel the same way. That's assuming I survived pignasty and official livestock coronation day (birth)
brown_eyed_diamond, I also suffer from depression and anxiety, and have done for most of my life. Why anyone living with this would throw a huge source of stress (a kyd) into things, I do not know. It sounds awful, but if I had kyds I'd either end up killing myself or them. I don't condone murdering children, obviously, but I can see why it happens.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

You know what? I am a bit immature. I like going to rock concerts and wineries, I drive a sporty convertible, I'm about to buy a hot tub, I like fart jokes, and I giggle when someone says the word "duty".

But so what? I have a steady job, I pay my taxes, I own a house, I volunteer, I've never had a run-in with the law, and I haven't contributed an additional carbon footprint to an overburdened and aching planet.

So, breeders, you have a problem with my immaturity? Go fuck yourself. I'm not hurting anyone. angry flipping off
gnarler
You know what? I am a bit immature. I like going to rock concerts and wineries, I drive a sporty convertible, I'm about to buy a hot tub, I like fart jokes, and I giggle when someone says the word "duty".

But so what? I have a steady job, I pay my taxes, I own a house, I volunteer, I've never had a run-in with the law, and I haven't contributed an additional carbon footprint to an overburdened and aching planet.

So, breeders, you have a problem with my immaturity? Go fuck yourself. I'm not hurting anyone. angry flipping off

^^^^ This!
I'm the same way and thanks for putting it so well. I completely agree!
Does a speeding ticket count as a run in with the law? I can't help that my VW hates going slow.
brown-eyed diamond
I hate that "God doesn't give you more than you can handle" line! If that's true, why do people commit suicide?

I don't understand why being mature supposedly means tossing yourself under a ton of stress and misery. I don't believe anyone's life is easy (except maybe the very wealthy).

sickofbreeders

I think they believe that if they can't plainly see how someone has it hard, then that person doesn't at all. Having kids would force me into either a psychiatric ward or on medication to deal with the stress because I have horrid anxiety and I've been dealing with depression for a few years now. I seriously believe having kids would put me on the edge of suicide.

Agreed. One of my favorite lines from the TV show thirtysomething was a retort to just this very line.

A young priest said this line to a character, right after her mother died, and she said: So does that mean if I were a weaker person, my mother would still be alive?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrieking babbies are the most effective birth control on earth.
I'll just bullet point my responses because I'm too lazy and immature to make decent paragraphs out of them right now.

-Like blackpearl and Zzelda, I'm put off by the rank and overwhelming stench of breeding propaganda emanating from this woman's "writing." But this is an evergreen topic for sites like Daily Fail because what they generate is not information, but linkbait. They know that their site is mostly read by bored mommies and immature people who are fascinated by the "celebrities" they see in movies, magazines and reality shows. They know that people like that will lap up any kind of manufactured "controversy" that really is just a matter of personal choice like what to do with one's life and when to do it. Immature people love to discuss things that are trivial and none of their business and which require nothing more than repeating opinions and anecdotes rather than information.

-She never does quite get around to saying WHY these un-adults need to change their ways, other than implying that doing so would better align their behavior with what some other people think they ought to do.

-Why does arranging your life the way you want it make you immature? Just going along letting things happen, ("Oops, I'm pregnant again!") then complaining about it later seems MUCH more immature to me. No one has their life 100% the way they want it, but doing what you can to get it as close as possible seems like a pretty good ambition.

-"You're immature" sounds like code for "Your life is too easy. You need to add some stress, restrictions and uncertainty to it. Otherwise I'll have to deal with the unpleasantness of continuing to feel envious and resentful of you and wondering what would've happened if I'd been brave enough to choose my own way of life instead of doing what's expected."

-A guy I went to college with was in town this weekend and after spending most of Saturday with him and his son, I'm more certain than ever that having a kid cuts you off from most of the rewards that you otherwise get from surviving being a kid and making it to adulthood. Not wanting to give up something you're enjoying in exchange for something other people say you should want isn't a fear-based decision, it's common sense. How is giving in to peer pressure like a 14-year-old a sign of maturity?
Snark Shark
"Oops, I'm Pregnant Again!"

Upcoming single from Britney!

Oh, that would just beat all! She'd have to call it, "Oops, I tripped on a dick!"

So help me, if ANYTHING ELSE comes out of her vagina (with a heartbeat and what may be used as a brain, at some point), I'm turning these internets RIGHT THE FUCK AROUND.
I just don't see having a child as "taking a risk"...at least, not in the way that they mean it. I'm in the middle of changing careers, and I have no idea what that could mean a year from now (I know what I hope will happen, but hope and reality are often two different things). Whereas if I popped out a kid and became a SAHM...in a year I would still be at home, changing diapers and watching Dora. You know what you're getting for the next 18 years when you have a kid, I would hardly call that a risk.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Wow.

So knowing yourself and your personal limits doesn't make one mature? What fucking retard wrote that piece???
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login