Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

buhbuy moo moo

Posted by moohater 
moohater
buhbuy moo moo
July 02, 2008
Since coming to bratfree, I've become more brazen with my clients when telling them not to do business with moos, in particular the stay at home ho variety.

As some of you may remember in a previous post I explained that I do a lot of web work for retail clients, and that one of the major problems facing online retail stores are the moo beggars, in particular, the moos that set up blogs to try to get free shit from retailers with a promise to "review" them in their blogs.

As you can imagine, if the retailer sells any family products at all (although it's not limited to family products, what the moos will beg for) have to beat the moobeggars off with a stick, if you remember the old movie Night of the Living Dead, you will have a clear picture of what goes on.

These are clients who are trying to run a business, and if they gave away free products to every mooblogger begging to "review" their product, they would literally go out of business. This is no exaggeration. I have one client that sells baby clothes and gets no less than around 20-50 emails a day from moos begging.

Well, the other day, being in a shitty mood, and just fed up with getting numerous emails from clients "should we give her something and let her review it?" to wit I must go and track down all of the site stats, traffic and so on to show the client that moo only has about 3-5 people reading her stupid blog at one time, and report back to them on the stats to let them make the final decision, I just flat out told the lady (my client), look, here's the deal: These beggars are a plague on the internet and on internet retailers, in particular, the network of "mommy bloggers" are the biggest offenders and I've never seen any client gain anything from giving away free merchandise to "review" to these freebee seekers." Yep, those were my exact words.

I was a little hesitant about sending the email at first since this lady is a moo herself, (but not totally breederiffic), but to my pleasant surprise, she wrote me back and told me that she agreed totally and that from now on all the moos that write to her I would be paid to personally "handle" them in any way I choose and that she did not want to read their emails or waste any more time on it. LMAO.

Moos are not going to like dealing with me. LOL.
Re: buhbuy moo moo
July 02, 2008
Pathetic money-grubbing skags. That about describes these gimme-moos to a T. I'd give them nothing and they'd like it.

If all the moos are always screaming for free stuff - moos read other moos blogs - how much money do they actually *THINK* moos are spending? The way it would sound to me, NOT MUCH!
July 02, 2008
Moohater, that is AWESOME.
Anonymous User
July 02, 2008
Do they even do the reviews that they promise to do?
str8six
July 02, 2008
Pathetic womb slaves...they are shamefully begging, salivating beggars; grasping at the nearest pant-leg to graciously throw them a sliver of dignity in the way of a token for their sacrificial, wilting breasts. What sad, empty women.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login