Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What The Hell?!

Posted by MerlynHerne 
What The Hell?!
July 03, 2008
I just watched a commercial for Best Western and after some enticing shots of things people might choose to do (or not) whilst at a Best Western motel, a person comes on and announces that kids stay free. WTF?

This pandering to breeders is RIDICULOUS! If they're going to inflict their brats on the rest of us, they should at least be obliged to pay for it! These people are being allowed to foist their spawn on the rest of the world--and making US pay for the "priviledge"!
Re: What The Hell?!
July 03, 2008
On a brighter note, Disney has now banned all children 10 and under from their high-end "Victoria and Albert" restaurant. winking smiley
Anonymous User
July 03, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> On a brighter note, Disney has now banned all
> children 10 and under from their high-end
> "Victoria and Albert" restaurant. winking smiley

wheeeeeeeee... not that I'll ever go to disney world or land... I would rather stay in a national or state park...

You know, maybe we should have a third board... childfree places to go..good resource..
str8six
July 03, 2008
Ain't nothing for fucking FREE!!! Somebody is paying for their 'kids stay free' bullshit - ME AND YOU! I do not EVER EVER EVER patron places where 'kids stay free', or 'eat free', or 'play in the free playground' or 'get free toys'...nope. Fuck you, you had them you pay for them. There wasn't any of that bullshit when I was growing up. Yes, kids do eat (well, back then anyways, I don't know about now) smaller amounts so my parents paid a little less, but they STILL PAID. Fucking greedy entitled tot-machine making asswipes now-a-days want everything free.

Greedy bastards.
July 03, 2008
I agree, str8six. WE end up paying for it, which is why stuff like the Best Western "kids stay free" is a crock and rip-off of everyone else staying at their motels. Parents need to pay for their kids--it is not the job of the childfree to do that. I wish there was a way to get a childfree boycott going.
bratBgone
July 03, 2008
Disney World is absolute hell. I didn't like it when I was a kid. The last time I was there I was 15, and had a panic attack because of the crowds. I wouldn't go again if someone gave a free ticket!
July 03, 2008
two cents ΒΆΒΆ Wrote:
> Rose Red Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > On a brighter note, Disney has now banned all
> > children 10 and under from their high-end
> > "Victoria and Albert" restaurant. winking smiley
>
>
> wheeeeeeeee... not that I'll ever go to disney
> world or land... I would rather stay in a national
> or state park...
>
> You know, maybe we should have a third board...
> childfree places to go..good resource..

why don't we open another forum like the Patio here?
July 03, 2008
You are absolutely right! It's bad enough our fucking school tax bill came yesterday, so I'm extra bitter about this topic: breeders and their free shit.

Breeders and their kids suck cock in hell.

str8six Wrote:
> Ain't nothing for fucking FREE!!! Somebody is
> paying for their 'kids stay free' bullshit - ME
> AND YOU! I do not EVER EVER EVER patron places
> where 'kids stay free', or 'eat free', or 'play in
> the free playground' or 'get free toys'...nope.
> Fuck you, you had them you pay for them. There
> wasn't any of that bullshit when I was growing up.
> Yes, kids do eat (well, back then anyways, I
> don't know about now) smaller amounts so my
> parents paid a little less, but they STILL PAID.
> Fucking greedy entitled tot-machine making
> asswipes now-a-days want everything free.
>
> Greedy bastards.
Anonymous User
July 03, 2008
So, if you spend money to stay at a Best Western hotel, you are subsidizing the free rooms that parents get. Its that simple.

I'd find another hotel.
July 03, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> It's bad enough our fucking school tax bill came yesterday, so I'm
> extra bitter about this topic: breeders and their
> free shit.

Mine too! I wanted to spit on the cheques I had to write for those bastards. And, in the news today, they were saying that the fucking brats are so dumb that they can't even pass the simplest classes anymore. Yay, edumacation!

I avoid all "kyds get free shit" places like the plague.
July 03, 2008
Medusa Wrote:
> KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It's bad enough our fucking school tax bill came
> yesterday, so I'm
> > extra bitter about this topic: breeders and
> their
> > free shit.
>
> Mine too! I wanted to spit on the cheques I had to
> write for those bastards. And, in the news today,
> they were saying that the fucking brats are so
> dumb that they can't even pass the simplest
> classes anymore. Yay, edumacation!
>
> I avoid all "kyds get free shit" places like the
> plague.

This reminds me of a duh who said, "If I had one kid, I would pay too much in taxes. Having two kids means you break even. So I had a third kid so I could benefit."

I only wish these fucking breeder parasites had to pay for all the resources they use.

I read something recently that said most college students need remedial high school-level courses. Yeah, these kiddies are so fucking special! They're fucking special retards! angry smiley eye rolling smiley

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
July 03, 2008
Catmeow, I notice that students seem to be getting more and more stupid as time goes on. American students are some of the most scientifically illiterate morons in the developed world. Spayshul retards indeed!
Anonymous User
July 04, 2008
In Fort McMurray, ALberta, it seemed SOP for the graduating high schoolers to upgrade their marks at the local college. In other words, a do-over. A lot of them were doing this, as though it were normal. My thought was "why not do it right the first time around and get decent marks instead of pissing around with your idiot friends?"
CFinPDX
July 09, 2008
MerlynHerne Wrote:
> Catmeow, I notice that students seem to be getting more and more stupid > as time goes on. American students are some of the most scientifically
> illiterate morons in the developed world. Spayshul retards indeed!

This is the unfortunate truth!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login