Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Summer sucks

Posted by Matush 
Matush
Summer sucks
July 03, 2008
I must be the only one who really hates summer. Aside from the fact that I hate the weather, I am sick of the tourists and their sprogs who stand in the entrance way to get to the metro while we are all rushing to catch the trains. It seems like all the moos and their mooish behavior all come out of hibernation once the snow melts.

Summer also means summer intern programs. Which means, lots of annoying, entitled college students who don't realize that they're hear to learn and they aren't about to be writing press releases for fortune 500 companies any time soon. And who also don't understand proper workplace etequitte. The other day, I was at a seminar and this one intern comes in late and says loudly "why didn't you save me a seat" The death glare she got from the people around her...
Re: Summer sucks
July 03, 2008
Matush Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I must be the only one who really hates summer.
> Aside from the fact that I hate the weather, I am
> sick of the tourists and their sprogs who stand in
> the entrance way to get to the metro while we are
> all rushing to catch the trains. It seems like
> all the moos and their mooish behavior all come
> out of hibernation once the snow melts.
>
> Summer also means summer intern programs. Which
> means, lots of annoying, entitled college students
> who don't realize that they're hear to learn and
> they aren't about to be writing press releases for
> fortune 500 companies any time soon. And who also
> don't understand proper workplace etequitte. The
> other day, I was at a seminar and this one intern
> comes in late and says loudly "why didn't you save
> me a seat" The death glare she got from the
> people around her...

It also sucks because the sprogs are EVERYWHERE.
Anonymous User
July 03, 2008
Well, one thing (at least until retard school starts up) there aren't as many sprog-waggons on the road. I drove up one road where there are two schools and there was literally no traffic. It became clear that on the occasions I went that way to work, it was crowded. Obviously all the mootards, duhs, and loafs comprised the majority of it.
Same thing no matter which way I go.. there is always some loaf school. Don't miss the sprog waggons at all.
Anonymous User
July 03, 2008
The entitled interns annoy the crap out of me.

Where I used to work, the boss would hire sons and daughters of his friends to do an "internship" - right out of high school. These kids would work there during the summer for about 6 to 8 weeks, and do next to nothing. Surf the net, talk on the phone. They were always bugging me to do their work for them. It was like the company was a daycare center for these high school graduates. Since I'm not used to babysitting 18-20 year olds, I wasn't that eager to constantly help them out.

Part of the problem was that the management wouldn't require them to do any work. After all, the principal of the firm was friends with many of these kids' parents. And at the end of the internship, she presented each intern with a nice gift-wrapped present, to make them feel "special". (This younger generation has to be made to feel special all the time)

This same company would rarely hire anyone over the age of 40. You simply weren't valued once you got over 35-40 years old. They employed only one person over the age of 50, and she was only allowed to work on a contract basis.
str8six
July 03, 2008
Matush: Actually, I love summer. School's out (major traffic relief because you know, MAHHHMS just MUST take their little prodigy's to school everyday, can't have little einstein taking the bus now can we?), plus I hate, DETEST the cold! The hotter the better. But I'm a native southerner so it makes sense.

HOWever; grocery stores? Now that's a whole nuther subject! Went to pick up a few things and they were fucking EVERYWHERE....EVERYWHERE!! Screaming, running, dirty nasty sticky kids. There was ONE, and I emphasize ONE very well-behaved, clean boy with a very attentive mother. Jesus, what a rare sight that is today!
July 03, 2008
What is it with lazy moos bringing their dirty, slovenly kids everywhere? My mum made sure my clothes and I were clean and my hair combed before she took me to the store or wherever. And DOG FORBID that I ran or screamed or acted like kids do today!

These cows are supposed to be doing TMIJITW. Doesn't look like it to me!
July 03, 2008
MerlynHerne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What is it with lazy moos bringing their dirty,
> slovenly kids everywhere? My mum made sure my
> clothes and I were clean and my hair combed before
> she took me to the store or wherever. And DOG
> FORBID that I ran or screamed or acted like kids
> do today!
>
> These cows are supposed to be doing TMIJITW.
> Doesn't look like it to me!

I recently went to the Dr. for a very stressful condition. This brat and her white trash mother were the only other 2 in the waiting room. That child talked NON STOP for 40 minutes, and I was a basket case when I went in there. It was all i could do to not ask the moo "Does she EVER shut up?"
CF Uter
July 03, 2008
>>>> recently went to the Dr. for a very stressful condition. This brat and her white trash mother were the only other 2 in the waiting room. That child talked NON STOP for 40 minutes, and I was a basket case when I went in there. It was all i could do to not ask the moo "Does she EVER shut up?"

Been there, so *wanted* to do that also!

Ugh!
Anonymous User
July 03, 2008
I was in a dr's office one time, it was a waiting room full of very sick people waiting to see the doctor.

This SAHM breezes in, no appointment, walks past everyone and tells the staff she wants to come in and weigh herself, to see how much she's lost on her diet. She said she just happened to be in the neighborhood and started thinking, she wanted to know her weight that day. They wasted everyone's time letting her weigh herself in their office. Then she wasted more of the nurse's time chatting about her diet and weight loss.

This stupid woman could weigh herself at home. And I was personally disgusted with the office staff who could have told her "we're busy today could you please weigh yourself at home?"
July 03, 2008
The assholes with the pool behind us have been quiet because - I think - the junior cunts are away at some camp or something.

Tomorrow we are going to a large festival that is somewhat local. We like the 4th of July for this festival for a few reasons:

1. It's hardly crowded, everyone is doing something else

2. out of the people that ARE there, about 1% or less is kids because it's the 4th and their handlers most likely have them at some famblee function.

We've been going every single year on the 4th and it's always been like this.
July 03, 2008
The lack of consideration on the part of moos, SAHM or not, is mind-blowing. Why the hell that SAHM bitch felt the world had to stop whilst she weighed herself is beyond me. Maybe if doctors started charging for bullshit like this, moo would weigh herself at home.
July 03, 2008
Summer used to be my favorite season, but now I hate it too - because the crotch turds and breeders are everywhere, but also because of my fucking nasty neighbors. I look forward to sleeping with the windows open all bloody Winter - only to get awakened at the crack of dawn by the trash across the alley. I am getting REALLY fucking cranky from lack of sleep right now.
July 03, 2008
All the little bastards are out there, shooting off firecrackers at nearly 11 o'clock at night! This has been going on on and off over the past two weeks. I'll be glad when the fucking firecracker stores go out of business for the year!
July 03, 2008
You live on the west side of Evansville, IN? I guess, though, that all these hellholes are alike when it comes to breeders and their spawn,
CFBitchfromLA
July 04, 2008
My employer decided to stop taking interns two years ago, after we had so much trouble with a few of them. One of the partner's daughters, who I hate to say is a stereotypical fuckbrained USC sorority chick, had the habit of wandering into offices and taking money out of purses and wallets. Another intern, a nephew of yet another partner, thought all of the admins were there to suck his dick. He also had a bad habit of petty thievery. The partners involved are no longer with the company, and also had to pay restitution (withheld from their partner bonuses) to the victimized employees. Our CEO said no more interns, and nobody really misses them.
Anonymous User
July 04, 2008
Its good that your company recognized what a liability that young interns can be, and usually are.

They tend to be very young, spoiled prima donnas who get the internship because Big Daddy pulled strings for them. They are lucky because other kids their age are having to work at Taco Bell.

But they take the internship for granted and do very little real work, and pretty much squander the learning opportunity that is handed to them on a silver platter.

The interns at my company did next to nothing. I guess it could have been worse, at least they didn't steal.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login