Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More craigslist fun!

Posted by catmeow 
More craigslist fun!
July 03, 2008
I remember when we posted ads from craigslist a while ago. I found this one and will start with this one:

Single mom in grad school needs a girl's bedroom set (Lynn)
Reply to: sale-741775380@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-03, 4:01PM EDT

Hi,

I am moving into a new apartment in by August 1st and I am a single mom who is in grad school full time so I am not working at the moment. I have two daughters one is almost 11 and the other almost 5. I just got a bedroom set today for my "tween" and thanks to the woman in Beverly for making my little girl's dream come true she LOVES the bedroom set! Now I need one for my little one! If anyone can help out or knows of anything, please let me know thanks~

I hate these breeders who use their single moo status to get stuff. What a fucking beggar bitch this one is. Perhaps I can claim to be a single broodmare and beg for a living room set, and then a kitchen set! grinning smiley bouncing and laughing

Hey, single moo, I bet you don't have to pay a penny for your school and you will waste your degree if you finish. Something also tells me that you get Section 8 certificates. I hope you doesn't get preggo again when the younger kid turns 5.

Hey, I would like to go to grad school full-time and not have to work!

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Re: More craigslist fun!
July 03, 2008
This sucks! I'd love to get a free living room and/or dining set! But I have to wait until DW and I save up enough to get one. Why the hell do single moos think the world owes them because they shat out a couple of loaves?! And would it have been the end of the world if Snotleigh and TweenPwincess didn't get exactly the bedroom sets they wanted?! Oh, silly me! Their pwecious self-esteem might suffer! I never had the bedroom set I wanted--I got what my parents were willing to provide--and I survived.

My ex-lover did that free education shit, quit before she finished, had a job for a year and is now mooching off her current girlfriend.
Why? Because when she was married, she got in pig and her then-husband, who had been adamant that he does NOT want kids, threw her ass out on the street. Of course, she got him to pay child support for the kid ($620.00 per month. Oh yeah, she had the NERVE to be pissed at him because he reduced it from $1250.00 when Bratleigh turned 5, so SkankBitchMoo would go out and get a friggin' job!), and of course she chased every fucking freebie available.

I think it should be a requirement that if these skankmoos get free education and they don't use it to get a job, then they should be required to pay the government back. OH you only get public assistance? Well, we PAID for you to get an education so you woudn't BE on public assistance!!
July 03, 2008
Here's another great one!

Baby Items (bridgewater area)
Reply to: sale-738876559@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-01, 7:35AM EDT

I have a friend that is going through a hard time now. She has 2 older children and she is now 4 months pregnant I am looking for anyone that has items to help she could use all the essentials crib, car seat, swing, etc. If you have any of these or if you know anyone please please email me. I am just trying to help someone in need. Thank you very much Tanya

I would bring the friend to a clinic to get rid of her 4-month problem before she has bigger problems.

July 03, 2008
But that would mean she would have to take responsibility for their actions ( or lack thereof in the case of BC), thus depriving her of the sympathy she obviousy lives for, not to mention all the freebies.
July 03, 2008
catmeow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would bring the friend to a clinic to get rid of
> her 4-month problem before she has bigger
> problems.

No kidding! When they're deliberately drowning themselves in shit, they have no right to complain or ask for anything.
Anonymous User
July 03, 2008
I joined freecycle recently, however I cancelled my membership after a couple of weeks.

I joined freecycle through yahoo groups to swap my unwanted items with other people in the neighborhood. I have some things to give away, so I advertised them. I had people writing me, basically demanding the stuff I offered, saying "Look, I have 3 kids and I really need those dishes". As if people without kids don't use plates to eat off of. As if the childed deserve free things more than those without kids.

I was so turned off by people demanding my stuff that I unsubscribed from the group, and told the forum moderator exactly why.

I also learned that others had similar problems on freecycle. One guy offered his old laptop computer, a Dad came to pick it up and complained that his teenaged son would prefer a newer model. Here is a Dad, getting free stuff and complaining that its not up to his "standards". Unbelieveable and outrageous entitlement mentality.
July 03, 2008
If someone said to me "Look, I have 3 kids and I really need those dishes," I would tell the fucker that it isn't my fault and all those brats could have been prevented. Also, the breeder would not get the dishes!

July 03, 2008
casseyrod Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As if people without kids don't use
> plates to eat off of.

How DARE you take plates away from Lil' Pweshus! How can you be so selfish? Eat with your frakking hands, you eeeeeevil CF person!
Anonymous User
July 04, 2008
heres some................. all these took me 1 minute to find on craigs list, read and enjoy, we are so fucked as a society

Reply to: sale-740675511@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-02, 5:02PM EDT

I have a friend that's a single mom makes $9.50 per hour she's looking for early help for the kids for school, just a gift card to get supplies and maybe a bit of clothing like walmart or where ever. we have been going to churches and have gotten little help. I know is tough out there for everyone not just her but i did not think it would hurt to ask is either yer or no. her son will b attending 9th grade her daughter 3rd grade. just need the basic supplies like bookbags pencils etc. Thanks to all that read.shes in gwinnett county

Reply to: sale-735631140@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-06-28, 10:00AM EDT

My AC went out last week and I can't afford to have it looked at. I'm a single mom and I'm looking for a window unit to put in one bedroom so that we can sleep at night in one bed room. If you have one for a cheap price or FREE....Please call me. I will not have access to the internet for the rest of the day (using neighbors internet).
Kim 404-917-4100

SINGLE PARENT NEEDS DRYER/WASHER (Lilburn)

Reply to: sale-733604328@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-06-26, 3:05PM EDT

Single mom needs dryer. Our dryer is no longer working and I can not afford a new one. If you have one that you are no longer using or have upgraded your household appliances, we could use the dryer. Our washer is also leaking as well.

Reply to: sale-731515509@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-06-24, 8:15PM EDT

I really need a few things and thought I would just post a small list of these items here. I have tried looking on the "free" list and everytime I think I have something someone else grabs it so I am praying this might be a better way.

Free stuff I need:

Couch in a neutral solid color (tan, dark brown etc)
Plus size women's clothing 1x-2x pants 20-22
Women's size 16, 1x and XL (for my daughter)

This would be a great big help to us and especially my daughter. I have a good friend who helps me when I find stuff off of craigslist who can come and get my stuff for me.

So if anyone who has a big heart and wants to help a single mom out in and around Newton-Dekalb area. I would be forever grateful.

Thanks and God bless.

Reply to: sale-728340539@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-06-22, 9:00AM EDT

I'm in need of a laptop single mom of 4 kids I'm starting school in sepetmber I dont have any money right now to spend on one I pay 850.00 for rent 140.00 for lights and 100.00 for water thats a total of 1,000 a month plus clothes and other stuff for my kids and i'm doing this by myself so if there us anyone out there that doesnt need their laptop and its in good working condition please help me I really could use it Thanks,GOD BLESS YOU

(404)399-7519

Reply to: sale-727104584@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-06-20, 9:39PM EDT

I am a single mom of one beautiful daughter that is 1 1/2 years old. Her father got locked up and is no longer helping with child support.

Reply to: sale-721845806@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-06-16, 2:59PM EDT

Single mom needs your help. She is in desperate need of transportation to work and school. If anyone has a automobile they could donate, it would be greatly appreciated

Need Baby Girl Clothing 0-9 months for Free

Reply to: sale-702969561@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-05-31, 10:03PM EDT

IF any one has some baby girl clothes for free that they care to give please email me back i have a friend that a single mom that need something for her baby
please
thank you

I am a single mom not getting child support.. I have 1 yr left on our contract and My daughters phone is possesed, it presses 6 all the time.. repeatedly. I am hoping for a myfaves compatible Tmobile phone that you no longer need! Thank you! I would greatly appreciate your generosity!

Be kind...single mom, just bought first house... FREE or really cheap!

Thanks!
Max's Mom

hard working mom looking for transpo - $300

Reply to: sale-713548792@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-06-09, 1:18PM EDT

Hi everybody I'm a single mom tried of taking the bus for 3 hours to get to work in Duluth. I'm looking for reliable car the is not to old. The years I'm looking at is 96-05 and the make/models is Nissan, Toyota, Cheverlot,Kia, and Ford. Also, I have about $300 to put down and no more than $150-$200 monthly or no more $1000 straight buy. Call only if you can help me 404-642-2721.

CAN YOU HELP???? I am looking for a boys bedroom set for my eight year old son. He will be home from Austria by the end of July. He only has a Futon and needs a bedroom set with dresser. If you know of someone or can help, please email me. Single mom with two kids.

_________________________________________________________________________I'm looking for a used but in good condition salon styling chair and dryer.
I'm new to the Atlanta area and I'm a student. I'm looking for someone who could possibly offer this to me as a donation or who could offer them to me at a real low cost as I'm also a single mom of two so my funds are really limited at this time. If there are other salon items that you have to donate or at a really low cost please let me know about those as well. The donation would be a good business or personal tax write-off. If someone can help me out, I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance. Please email back if you can help.
I am a single mom that has spent ALL my life tending to a special needs child. Consequently, my personal needs have been placed on the back burner. However, I am at a point where I so desperately need (AND want) work done on my teeth so that I can once again have a pretty smile. I have very limited funds, but if someone would PLEASE assist me in my efforts to correct my teeth I will be eternally grateful. Can you help? Ms. Pat (770)235-7439

wE ARE so doomed as a country!!
Catabat
July 04, 2008
Holy crap. You might as well sit out in the street with a sign around your neck and beg.
bratBgone
July 04, 2008
I love the one about the moo that wants the free carpet for her sons NEW drum set because they just moved into a NEW house! I remember when I was just a mere, unimportant single woman with a college degree and a teaching job trying to buy a house. I couldn't afford anything, and I wasn't eligible for any spayshul programs because I hadn't popped any brats. I'd love to send them a rug that my cats have pissed all over except my cats are well trained and don't piss on rugs like sprogs do.

Here's one I'm going to post:

My husband and I are really hard working, and spend all of our time and money taking care of our two cats as best we can. With today's economy we have been unable to afford expensive things like trips to Europe, or 5 carat diamond rings. We would greatly appreciate any help (money) that anyone could send us to help better our rough lives. We prefer larger bills (20's or above), as we already have several smaller ones, and are tired of seeing George Washington's face.
July 04, 2008
A few more moo beggar ads!

In Need Of Free Treadmill
Reply to: sale-741468613@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-03, 11:56AM EDT

If your treadmill has become a clothing rack, and it is only taking up space, I will come and take it off your hands. I am busy mom who doesnt really have the time to go to the gym, and is unable to purchase a treadmill.

I am in need something that is good quality, that is able to fold and will allow me to jog and run on it.

I live in Norton and work in Norwood.

I can best be reached by email.

Thank you

---------------------------------------------------------------------

wanted toys, childrens dvds/vhs.clothing (n.attleboro)
Reply to: sale-739196017@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-01, 1:11PM EDT

Hi, I am a struggling mom looking for some toys for 2 little girls ages 2 and 4, also any childrens dvd/vhs, and clothing sized 3t-5 girls again thanks. Please I know I am asking for free things but nothing stained or ripped. If you wouldn't put it on your own child I probably would not put it on mine. Thanks. I can pick up in south shore area. Thanks.

~WANTED~ Baby Boy Clothes - $1 (Revere)
Reply to: sale-738685223@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-06-30, 11:21PM EDT

My sister is expecting her first child. I am trying to gather anything that can help her out. Shes a single mom and works as a waitress so you can bet that money is tight. Please let me know if there is anything that you have that maybe you would like to donate! Thanks

*WANTED* Baby Girl Clothes - $1 (Revere)
Reply to: sale-738681309@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-06-30, 11:16PM EDT

My friend is having a baby girl and doesn't have the money to buy much at all. She is due next month and has pretty much nothing. If there is anything you could part with it would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah, moohood/begging is TMIJITW! It looks like the last two ads are from the same asshole.

Peppertree
July 04, 2008
I saw something posted from craigslist on another CF board. I can't remember exactly where, so I don't have exact quotes, but the ad was from a couple that had done IVF and were expecting a baybee. So, naturally, they were looking to get rid of their two cats. Their justification for abandoning their animals was something to the effect of "When you wait this long for something, you don't take any chances." The moo also went so far as to request that people not lecture her for wanting to get rid of her pets.

It was one of the most selfish, vile things I have ever read.:cen
Anonymous User
July 04, 2008
Moo begging....

This is exactly the crap I was getting hit with on freecycle.

These people really think parents are more entitled than anyone else.

Yet, I know plenty of non-parents struggling to get by and I'm not sure why their needs are less than anyone else's.
Anonymous User
July 04, 2008
I fail to see how cats are a threat to someone's baby....

Anyway, this craigslist stuff is exactly why I quit freecycle. There were tons of parents on there begging and demanding my free stuff that I advertised.

I don't mind giving something to a parent. What I do mind, is if they think I owe it to them based on their status as a parent.
Anonymous User
July 04, 2008
"Hi everybody I'm a single mom tried of taking the bus for 3 hours to get to work in Duluth. I'm looking for reliable car the is not to old. The years I'm looking at is 96-05 and the make/models is Nissan, Toyota, Cheverlot,Kia, and Ford"

If you don't have a CAR AT ALL, why not just take ANY car that someone will give you for the pittance amount of money you offer ($300) ???
str8six
July 04, 2008
Even if I had any of the shit they wanted I'd never give it to them. I'd rather burn it.
Anonymous User
July 04, 2008
Wait, what? Lady needs a beige couch. I can see that as reasonable. Goes better with whatever is on the walls. What I laughed at was the request for clothes.

"Plus size women's clothing 1x-2x pants 20-22
Women's size 16, 1x and XL (for my daughter)"

Lady, if that daughter of yours is old enough to wear size 16, she's old enough to get a job to help pay for her own damn clothes. Just how big is that kid for her age anyway?

What are you *feeding* it?

Cristabel
July 04, 2008
Hey, this is a damn good one, but not for the same reasons as the others here! :yeah

Free Kid's Clothes (Gardner)
Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-07-04, 3:52PM EDT

She is at it again. CraigsList's very own Serial CyberBeggar!!! Doing what she does best. Spends all her welfare check on partying and cigarettes and then comes here asking for free gift cards, food, personal items and clothes. Watch out cause when you offer her anything she DEMANDS that you deliver it to her or Priority Mail it. It happened to me at Christmas with her. I offered her brand new items with tags and being disabled and without a car myself she got very mad when I told her I could not deliver them to her. The designer clothes were given to me by my SIL to list and sell on Ebay, but I felt bad for her. If I were going to ship them out, I would have listed them on Ebay and made some money. Hey we are all going through tough times, but people need to stop asking for freebies ALL the time. There comes a point where you must be able to do something to help yourself. If you're that broke, sell your computer and get off the internet. Common sense would tell you that BASIC NEEDS (especially if you have a kid), food, clothing and personal hygiene items come before trolling the Internet hanging out on MySpace . DO NOT BELIEVE HER SHE IS A LIAR. She just only wants a hand out so she can get a free ride. Oh and be careful too she is VERY picky and boldly asks for gift cards.

Last week it was food, the week before Personal hygeine items, and this week it's clothes......Sheesh.. Get a Job for Chissake!! We pay enough taxes here in MA for you to continue receiving your Section 8 housing, welfare and food stamps!!!

There are way too many welfare mama cyberbeggars here, not just one.

July 04, 2008
Back to the original program:

Celebrate Independence Day by helping those less fortunate! (Dorchester/Roxbury)
Date: 2008-07-04, 2:39PM EDT

We are Mothers ~ We are Sisters ~ We are Ma Siss's Place!

Please remember ~ In the spirit of our Independence Day Holiday ~ your KINDNESS can help those less fortunate celebrate becoming independent with PRIDE & DIGNITY.

We have a special urgent need for a WORKING Washer and gas or electric Dryer and gas or electric stove

http://www.boston.com/news/specials/masiss/
http://www.quincystreet.org/masiss.html

Hi: Please share your leftovers and no longer needed items, because we need dishes, glasses, forks, spoons, kitchen utensils, small furniture/appliances, and general household items for our Drop in Center, Ma Siss's Place Community Drop in Center on Quincy Street in Dorchester.

If you're
moving or just had a yard sale or have some extra summer clothes
just about whatever extras you may have around would be appreciated and put to good use by someone who needs them. Remember, if you got some new clothes sharing your old ones can make someone very happy.
( So many kind people have asked, yes, we are now able to accept your donations of wholesome food items for our community lunches)

(On Saturday afternoon we serve a community lunch @ 2pm and all are welcome)

Thanks very much.

Please Call us at ~~~~~ 617-436-1618 or 617- 436-6047

(We are 501 C may be tax deductible for you) ~~~~
If it is too much of a nuisance for You to take it with you or bring stuff back in please call us: ~~~ Our Volunteers can and will pick everything up at Your convenience.

-------------------------------------------------------------

crib
Reply to: sale-742568152@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-04, 12:32PM EDT

i am looking for a cheap crib and mattress. i would like the crib to be a dark color because i have a boy. if you think you have whati am looking for please e mail me with a location, price, and picture THANK YOU!!

White baby furniture, changing table/dresser combo, rocker, dresser (greater boston)
Reply to: sale-742546553@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-04, 12:10PM EDT

Looking for some quality used furniture in white for my new baby girl! I'd love one of the changing table dresser combos. Please send pics and desired price.
Thanks and happy 4th to all smiling smiley

White baby furniture, changing table/dresser combo, rocker, dresser (greater boston)
Reply to: sale-742546553@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-04, 12:10PM EDT

free kid's clothes desperately needed (Gardner, mass)
Reply to: sale-742534121@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-04, 11:58AM EDT

hi, i'm a single mom, and i have no income, i am desperately trying to get back to school clothes for my daughter, if anyone can please help, i'm looking for free girl's size 16, or girls juniors clothes. thank you.

Wanted Free Working Refrigerator/Freezer (Bellingham,Ma.)
Reply to: sale-742493539@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-04, 11:28AM EDT

I am looking for a newer ref/frezer for a neety family, there 1960's is dieing.

will pick up ref. from you, return e-mail or call 774-571-5687 any time.

bratBgone
July 05, 2008
"I am looking for a newer ref/frezer for a neety family, there 1960's is dieing.

will pick up ref. from you, return e-mail or call 774-571-5687 any time."

I'm going to go to hell for this, I know, but Iza really wants to helps that neety famblee! The "t" and the "d" aren't even close enough on the keyboard for that to be a mistake!

What do you bet that some of these pleas are from people who are actually selling the stuff they get for profit!
Anonymous User
July 05, 2008
pssst! Austria and Australia are 2 different countries.
July 05, 2008
Here's a fabulous one! grinning smiley She put a picture (maybe of herself?) after the ad, but it doesn't copy here.

In need of a job!!!!!!! (Woburn)
Reply to: sale-743901935@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-05, 8:19PM EDT

Hello craigslist i am a mother and have a six year old boy i need to find a job were i can take him with me! i can't affored to work and pay a daycare without asking for assistance i would like to try on my own! I can do anything as long as you show me what to do! I have a perfect driving recored for 8 years i am 25 and am very responsible i am not asking for hand outs just wan't to work to put food on the table so if anyone has a job or any suggestions please let me know thanks my name is liz and i can be reached @ 978-983-7270 thank you and hopefully i won't get flagged just wan't to get a message out !

I copied this exactly as written. There's no way I would hire or want to work with this fucking illiterate cretin.

July 05, 2008
Camping Equipment - $1 (Haverhill)
Date: 2008-07-05, 6:12PM EDT

Hello everyone! I am a single mother of 2 boys (2&6), I was wondering if anyone had any camping stuff they were not using anymore? Would you be willing to sell it cheap? I'm looking for tents,lights, sleeping bags. etc! My boys and I love to go camping for the weekends, but we don't have many of the things needed!Monies are tight! Thanks!
Flo

This moron wants to take a 2-year-old camping, and the 6-year-old might be a bit young as well.

Anonymous User
July 05, 2008
It sounds like all this woman knows how to do is drive a car. That's her only "skill". How sad.

What's even sadder is, she's probably been coached by someone telling her how "marketable" her basic abilities are and how they are transferable into good paying jobs.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login