Advanced

More craigslist fun!

Posted by catmeow 
Re: More craigslist fun!
July 06, 2008
Wanted - Changing table (Cambridge)
Reply to: sale-743286047@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-05, 9:58AM EDT

Looking for a changing table to purchase. Would prefer medium wood tone but light wood or white may be fine too. Not looking to spend more than about $40 and would like to stay pretty local - Camb./Boston area. Thanks

Hey, breeder, this is a table for changing shitrags, not a freakin' decorator piece. Okay, maybe it is something for her living room. eye rolling smileyshrug

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
k-man
July 06, 2008
You'd think all the changing tables would be medium brown—to hide the poop stains, you know... grinning smiley
July 07, 2008
Pathetic. If I weren't the better person here, I'd spend all day calling those phone numbers to chew their asses for

1. making such stupid choices

and

2. being so fucking entitled
July 07, 2008
Where do they get off making stipulations on crap they are asking for for free? Matching decor? Delivery? 2005 car for $1000? Drop dead.
k-man
July 07, 2008
At the beginning of last year I bought a 1998 Taurus with just over 100,000 miles that was in excellent condition and had been incredibly well maintained. The original owner asked just under $4,000 and the car was worth every penny (I didn't even try to negotiate). And that was a car nearly 10 years old (and now is).

The idea that you're going to get a decent car that vintage or newer for $1,000 or less is pure fantasy. More than likely, the "$1K vehicle" will need a new engine, transmission, or other major components costing thousands. Dream on, entitlemoo.
July 07, 2008
The dumb ass broads on this list who are out begging for money, things, and what not, are barely qualified to suck cock for a living.

They've already demonstrated they can be used as brood mares, maybe they should go into the baby-selling business. Bunch of stupid, low-IQ whores. I hate reading this shit, my head explodes.
July 07, 2008
Please Help! Can Goods NEEDED! (Concord, MA)
Reply to: sale-746268239@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-07, 8:34PM EDT

With rising gas prices, many families will need to choose between heating their homes and feeding their families this winter. Can goods are desperately wanted for nearby food bank. Please help!

Email me for further details. wilson5567@yahoo.com

"Many FAMILIES"? Yet another asshole who believes that CF people never have these problems. Barf!

July 07, 2008
Desperate for swing set (Stoughton)
Reply to: sale-745797509@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-07, 3:01PM EDT

We are in desperate need of a swing set for my two little girls. Preferably two swings and a slide. Any size would be fine. Have no money to offer but would be able to assure you that it would be greatly appreciated by my girls!!!!

Thanks!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

WANTED: Girl's 16" Bike - $1 (North Shore)
Reply to: sale-745742354@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-07, 2:12PM EDT

Hi, I'm in need of a bike for my daughter. Hoping to find a 16" bicycle with training wheels in decent shape (no or minimal rust.) Preferably NOT Barbie or Bratzsmiling smiley Banana seats are a huge plus!

Free or cheap.

Willing to travel.

Please let me know price and location if you have one. (A photo would be great too.)

Thanks

July 07, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I typed in 'single mom' on my Craigslist and look
> what I came up with.
>
> Reply to: sale-727150361@craigslist.org
> Date: 2008-06-20, 9:39PM CDT
>
>
> I am trying to find my daughter a dwarf hamster
> for her bday which is Tues. She would like one. If
> anyone has one to give, I would appreciate it. I
> am a single mom so money is super tight that is
> why I asked for it to be free. Thank you for
> anyone that can help.

Did you flag this as "prohibited"? Take a look at the prohibited or restricted items. This comes from that page: Household pets of any kind including but not limited to dogs, cats, primates, cage birds, rodents, reptiles, amphibians, fish. Re-homing with small adoption fee OK. This ad is not re-homing with a small adoption fee.

k-man
July 07, 2008
And I fear for the future of that dwarf hamster should the moo and her kyd get their hands on one. Dead within weeks from abuse or neglect—or dumped outdoors to "fend for itself", which is the same thing...
July 07, 2008
catmeow Wrote:
> If someone said to me "Look, I have 3 kids and I
> really need those dishes," I would tell the fucker
> that it isn't my fault and all those brats could
> have been prevented. Also, the breeder would not
> get the dishes!

Right on! Any and all kids could have been prevented. This person has decided to have kids at their OWN will. Why is it such a problem that kids need stuff? When they conceived, they knew what they were doing. Do not come crying to anyone about choices made. Other options were available. Abortions are not that expensive. I never could understand why is it cheaper to have a kid.
July 07, 2008
catmeow Wrote:
> If someone said to me "Look, I have 3 kids and I
> really need those dishes," I would tell the fucker
> that it isn't my fault and all those brats could
> have been prevented. Also, the breeder would not
> get the dishes!

Right on! Any and all kids could have been prevented. This person has decided to have kids at their OWN will. Why is it such a problem that kids need stuff? When they conceived, they knew what they were doing. Do not come crying to anyone about choices made. Other options were available. Abortions are not that expensive. I never could understand why is it cheaper to have a kid.
Anonymous User
July 08, 2008
This is the shit that really pisses me off, I am a groomer and deal with breeders and their pets all the time, they simply DO NOT take proper care of their pets.

Single mom wants dog - Yorkie (Atlanta)

Reply to: sale-744567916@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-06, 3:17PM EDT

Single mom with two small children want a Yorkie for a pet at no cost. Please no scams. This is a real request to someone in the Atlanta area with a Yorkie that needs a good home. No papers needed.
Anonymous User
July 08, 2008
I've volunteered at pet shelters and seen many parents who come in wanting a "toy" for their kids for Christmas or birthday. This is just so wrong. An animal is not a toy for children.
Anonymous User
July 08, 2008
Moos and dicks with kids wanting pets 'for the kids' burn me more than anything.
Very very rew are real dog or cat people. The poor animals are just 'things' that can be tossed aside or ignored when the novelty wears off. Plus they have no clue to body language that they can gauge when the pet has had 'enough' and is readly to defend itself to be left alone.
Once in a blue moon you see a parent with a kid that got bit/scratched that doesn't bother the animal because they realize the little shit got what was coming.
RatsNotBrats
July 08, 2008
Amen to that, two cents. I work with a woman who bought a dog for her two-year-old. Because a two-year-old is just SO responsible around an animal, right? She came stomping into work one day, in tears because the dog bit the kid on the arm. She told everyone she was thinking of getting rid of the dog because it was 'aggressive'. I asked her more questions, and found out that the two-year-old was sitting next to the dog and was beating a spoon against a plastic bucket, repeatedly. The woman was just too stupid to realize that the reason the dog 'snapped' is because not only was it frightened by the continuous racket, it likely thought it was going to get slapped with the spoon next.

Of course, when I point this out to her, *I'm* the asshole. Right.
July 08, 2008
Breeders do not deserve pets. Period. If I were looking to give away a litter of babies of whatever species, the animals would NEVER go to breeders.

I'm so tired of stories of these asswads getting rid of the family dog because the dumb fucks did not research the breed. My breeder-pleaser friend got a Great Dane and got rid of her after the first baby came. Her excuse? "She got so biiiiiiiig......"

I had a slew of different kinds of pets as a kid - my parents weren't breeders. They were real parents who ran the household the way it should have been run, unlike the ones of today.
Anonymous User
July 08, 2008
two cents ¢¢ Wrote:
> Moos and dicks with kids wanting pets 'for the
> kids' burn me more than anything.
> Very very rew are real dog or cat people.

I agree. I've known some parents who actually HATED dogs and cats, but would get one "for the kids". Of course, within a few months they dump the pet in a shelter.

I have to admire the few parents who know they don't want animals, and refuse to give in to their kids who want a pet.
Nour
July 08, 2008
Who in flying fuck would give someone a Yorkie for free? Dream on, bitch.
Oh, and kids don't "need" a swing set with a slide or a bike with a banana seat. Playing outside and reading library books are free.
Anonymous User
July 08, 2008
Help put a mom back to school - $3500 (lakeland)

Reply to: sale-747036317@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-08, 1:26PM EDT

Help a single mom of two get her cosmetology license. She doesnt qualify for a Pell grant and is in desperate need to find a way to go to school. Can not qualify for a loan at this time. If you know of any grants or funding that she can use please reply. Thank you desperate MoM!

ME: hey skank, you should have thought about going to school b4 you crapped out kiiids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to: sale-744554413@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-06, 2:59PM EDT

Please Help, I need a good running car w/working A/C, I have a little money to spend but I really need a blessing. I'm a single mom having to start over. Thx

ME: a blessing would have been a condom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: 2008-07-02, 5:00PM EDT

Hi, I am a single mom of two teenage boys. My income is limited and getting less due to I am a waitress. I do what I can to provide for my family, but a friend told me about this site and see if anyone can help. School is just a month away and right now I can not afford anything towards it. I bust my butt everyday and have been trying to get another job to be able to do better, but as you all know jobs are scarce right now and the economy is so insane that jobs are getting less and less. Please if there are any people out there willing to help me and not shoot me down for asking for help, then please let me know. I have alot of pride and it took me two weeks to even write this ad. Any help will be very appriciated and I will be forever grateful. Thank you all for even reading this.

ME: again, why not get an education B4 crapping out baybeeees,

-
Reply to: sale-740647536@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-02, 4:38PM EDT

single mom would like computer for children to do school work on ,can not afford one ,please if you can help call me 352-596-2641 THANK YOU GOD BLESS

ME: your future single mom doesnt need a computer, its called a notebook, walmart has them for 50 cents

Reply to: sale-739867893@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-01, 11:17PM EDT

I am going through a divorce and my soon to be ex husband is a piece of shit! I am now a single mom with no help from him anymore. I just got a new job and I really need help with clothes. I havent worked in a couple of years and I have nothing at all to wear, its actually to the point where I am embarressed to start my job on Monday because it is a nice professional place and I have nothing!!! I am a big girl, I wear plus sizes anywhere from 20 - 26 or 3x.. If any of you fellow big girls smiling smiley have extra decent work clothes I can have I sure would appreciate it ALOT!! I also can really use some clothes for my kids if anyone is getting rid of boy clothes size 2-3T I will defiently tke that off your hands!! smiling smiley Thank You!

ME: your hubby is a peice of shit huh? HEY ASSHOLE, you chose HIM!! you also chose to fuck him and you also chose to breed with him. ALL YOUR CHOICES!!

4 wheeler parts... (zephyrhills or east pasco)

Reply to: sale-731346424@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-06-24, 5:43PM EDT

need a carbuerator and motor for this 4 wheeler. single mom, do not have too much to spend but would like to get this running for my daughter. please get back to me if you have parts and how much you want for them.

ME: hey whore, no one NEEDS a 4 wheeler. keep your legs shut!!

Reply to: sale-731211663@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-06-24, 4:08PM EDT

I am a single mom that is pregnant and im in fear of loosing everything that i have. if you have any suggestions please let me know or if you can help in any way. I normally would not ask for help but i have no idea what to do. If i loose everything i will be homeless on the 1st.

ME: single mom already, poor, about to be homeless, so to fix this mess ...............YOU GET KNOCKED UP!! bed made lie you fucken bitch, kill yourself pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
Nour
July 08, 2008
**I am a single mom that is pregnant and im in fear of loosing everything that i have. if you have any suggestions please let me know or if you can help in any way. I normally would not ask for help but i have no idea what to do. If i loose everything i will be homeless on the 1st.

ME: single mom already, poor, about to be homeless, so to fix this mess ...............YOU GET KNOCKED UP!! bed made lie you fucken bitch, kill yourself pleaseeeeeeeeeeee**

She really wants suggestions? My suggestion would be (if she isn't too far along in pignasty) to get an abortion at PP, STAT.
July 08, 2008
the ones that just ask for generic help really make me wonder if it's not a cash grab for more meth....
July 19, 2008
Yessir, I see this on our local Freecycle all the time. "We need a car...we need a laptop...we need a TV."

I actually donated my old truck to one such couple. I told them up front it was a 1985 truck and I had no idea if it had problems I didn't know about--it ran OK, that's all I knew. I just wanted to get it out of my driveway, and if it benefited someone, so much the better.

Turned into a dramafest with them continuously calling me about problems they found. Which I'd told them they might find. Ya get what you pay for. Caveat emptor, idiots.
July 19, 2008
Wow, that is just unbelievable, Clematis. They should have graciously thanked you for the truck, and then never bothered you again, other than to maybe send a nice thank you note, or nice thank you gift. People can be such leeches!
July 19, 2008
Well, it wasn't that great a truck. But I did tell them that up front. From 1985, for Pete's sake, come on! It ran. I figgered, heck, anything that comes up is your problem. Meh. I did appreciate them taking it off my hands.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login