Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What can be done to cats should be done to brats

Posted by catmeow 
What can be done to cats should be done to brats
July 04, 2008
Crazy cat that frightened neighborhood mends ways

July 4, 2008

FAIRFIELD, Conn. --A combative cat named Lewis who frightened the neighbors and got his owner into legal trouble two years ago has done so well under house arrest that the case has now been scratched.

A judge dismissed a reckless endangerment charge against Lewis's owner, Ruth Cisero, on Thursday, concluding she had met terms of a special probation for first-time offenders. Lewis is now an indoor pet, allowed outside only in a cat carrier.

"Unlike most of us, Lewis has learned to live with his limitations," said Eugene Riccio, Cisero's attorney.

The scratch-happy black-and-white cat drew widespread attention in 2006 when Cisero opted for a trial on the criminal charge rather than euthanize or declaw him. It became a national claws celeb, and some pet lovers even sported "Save Lewis" shirts.

A lot has changed in two years, though.

Neighbor Maureen Bachtig, whose February 2006 encounter with a nasty Lewis led to the criminal case, said Thursday she was satisfied with the outcome.

"She gets to keep her cat and the neighborhood is safe," Bachtig said.

Cisero's probation included community service as well as the restraining order to keep Lewis inside. Had he gotten out, she could have faced up to six months in prison and Lewis could have been euthanized.

I want to see crazy brats that frighten neighborhoods get declawed or euthanized, with the worst ones declawed and euthanized. It would also be great to keep the shriekers inside and allowed outside only in a brat carrier. If the little fuckers get out of line in a lesser way, the family must perform community service if probation is the punishment.

I am very happy that Lewis is living and has his claws.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Re: What can be done to cats should be done to brats
July 05, 2008
I'm happy Lewis is OK, too.

I'm with ya 100% about the brats, catmeow. Most kids running around today could only make the world better by having themselves declawed/ euthanised, or at least by their handlers allowing it. But nooooooo, we have to put up with the little fuckers making everyone's lives msierable.

Oh, BTW, ever wonder if Lewis got that way become after mistreatment at the hands of some little shit?
I was actually afraid to read this post at first. It really upsets me to hear of anything bad happening to animals, especially cats, as I am the proud mother of two catbabies! I totally agree! I wish parunts would be held as responsible for their offsprings behavior as pet owners are.
The two she-sprogs across the street from us should be ordered to stay inside at all times just like Lewis! They look like messy, dirty, little she-beasts from hell, and their main form of "play" is screaming to the top of their lungs and hitting each other with sticks. Quite the gene pool they came from!
July 06, 2008
We need to sterilize any brat that causes severe problems. Why let them pro-create?
July 06, 2008
Techie, they already sterilize pets, even ones with no problems.

I would prefer a sterilization program over any welfare giveaway for skanks. For brats, I would apply the same standard used for animals--declawing or euthanization--to the little fuckers.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Children with chronic behavior problems, including those with the more severe forms of autism, should be sterilized. These people will never be productive members of society, let alone responsible parents. Leaving their libidos intact will create more problems.

We're only fooling ourselves if we believe otherwise. Think about the story I posted a while back about the teen boy with autism who was causing problems in his church. He had already grabbed at a girl and assaulted older parishioners. It's only a matter of time until he tries to rape someone...
July 06, 2008
catmeow Wrote:
> I am very happy that Lewis is living and has his
> claws.

Me too, Catmeow. I am so sick of these fuckwads that get cats for their sproggen and then digit amputate them (declawing). Then, when so often happens with declawed cats, they start urinating outside the litterbox, and/or biting, the poor cat is dumped.
July 07, 2008
Yay for Lewis! I love how kids can wreak havoc, cause property damage and all kinds of problems, yet, a cat's life hangs in the brink.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login