Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Vicar "ruins" wedding by tossing out chattering 2 year old

Posted by Rose Red 
Vicar "ruins" wedding by tossing out chattering 2 year old
July 07, 2008
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1032529/Vicar-orders-year-old-church-talking-parents-wedding.html?ITO=1490

Nice of these 2 pikers to wed AFTER they had their sprong. F-g Chavs.
"Cameron was only acting as any two-year-old would. It is completely unrealistic to expect a child to remain silent in church."

Well what does that tell us? It tells a thinking CF person that you shouldn't bring a child somewhere if silence is expected. Apparently the message is well over the heads of your average breeders.

The Vicar has some sack, I must admit. smiling smiley
Back in the day, you couldn't even get married in a church if you had a kid first.

If your kid isn't paying attention and is noisy, he should go to the "crying room" in the back of the church, it has been being done for years in polite society and this certainly never made "news".
Re: Vicar "ruins" wedding by tossing out chattering 2 year old
July 07, 2008
Cry me a river you slut.

She's just pissed because not everyone fawns over her little shit sack.
July 07, 2008
SkankMoo reported the vicar?! She should be happy that she was allowed to marry in church at all after having a bastard before bothering to tie the knot.

Attention, SlutMoo: not everyone wants to put up with your ill-bred little shitsack's misbehaviour. If he's too young to behave, then leave him the fuck home!!
Unbelievable....the vicar is trying to put together a meaningful ceremony for this thankless cow and she gets upset? If it's "unrealistic to expect a child to remain silent in church", why, oh why, did you even bring him in the first place?

CF Uter, funny you should mention the 'crying room' - we had one at the last church I attended for many years. Every time a kid started whining, throwing a fit because they broke their crayons, or started in on a nice crying session, at least the moomies had manners enough to drag their little angels out to the crying room so we could all actually continue to hear the sermon undisturbed.

Speaking of weddings, I consider myself quite lucky. My closest friend is a mother of two. At my wedding, her six-year-old daughter was the flower girl (which was great, she's polite and very well-behaved), but my friend told me, without hesitation, that she would be leaving her two-year-old son with a sitter instead of dragging him along to attend the ceremony. I didn't even have to prompt her into doing this. Even SHE knew a two-year-old would never be able to sit still and would be a distraction.
Why do people who already have kids together, have these big elaborate weddings??

Aren't they supposed to be spending their money on their children? How are they financing this crap?
July 07, 2008
It WAS their wedding and they wanted it that way, so I don't see why the priest couldn't just hurry up and get it over with without making a big deal about it.

I would agree with it if it were the child of a guest.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login