Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1032: Shitney Spears

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
#1032: Shitney Spears
March 03, 2006
This does not surprise me. Look in the dictionary for *trash* or *skank*, and there'll be a picture of Shitney. Fame and money and parenthood has NOT made her a better, classier person.

And now I hear she's in pig again. Wonderful. Now we'll once again be bombarded with pictures of her bloated belly sticking out all over the place. Ugh.

But now, regular moos are going to justify changing their loaves on restaurant tables, because Shitney does it. I wish Shitney would jump off a bridge, maybe these loser moos who like her, and do things because she does them will follow suit.

We can only hope.
Cambion
Re: #1032: Shitney Spears
March 03, 2006
Blech, I would vomit if I saw a Moo changing her loaf on a restaurant table, even if it was some crummy, greasy fast-food place. I, too, heard that Britney is in pig again, because we all know how sproggen keep a marriage together and strengthen the bond between a husband and his wife. Why do I have this little feeling in my gut that Britney will have her own fucking mini-choir straddling her ankles within the next few years?
Latrodectra
March 04, 2006
My, what a classy young lady she's turning out to be.

That's just disgusting. I just can't understand the mindset of someone who would do that in a place where people are eating.
Anonymous User
March 04, 2006
If I ran a restaurant, I would toss out on their ass anyone who did this. I don't care WHO it was. E. coli is e. coli is e. coli, no matter whose shit it comes from.

I remember a rant on Brats years ago, in which some duh was seen changing a loaf's diaper on the belt of an empty checkout at Costco. I would not want to put anything of mine, food or not, on that surface.

Most restrooms, including men's rooms, now have those changing table thingies. NO EXCUSE not to use them!

Also, it squicks me out knowing that parunts who change diapers outside of a restroom have no place to wash their hands after changing said diaper. So not only are they spreading germs on the diaper-changing surface, but everywhere they go after that. Ugh.
Lady Cooper
March 04, 2006
Again, it's not just because she's a breeder, it's because she's an American celebrity. She can do whatever she wants because of the celebrity culture in the States.
mercurior 1
March 05, 2006
you should always mention liability, and say someone could sue if they got ill from that.. puts the fear of god into them
Denise
March 05, 2006
NO ONE would t9laerate anyone wiping their own ass at the table. WHY do they tolerate changing a brat?

Celebrity culture sucks. Just cos someone got famous, does NOT mean they aren't trash.
KidFreeLuvnLife
March 06, 2006
3 words my friends: DUMB WHITE TRASH
Feh
March 06, 2006
"She's Britney, what can you do?"
Call in the SWAT team?

CFADinNYC
March 06, 2006
If Shitney (love that by the way) does jump off a bridge, I hope she tosses the butt-ugly baybeeeeee off first then shoves off that shit head of a husband before she offs herself.

Chances are, she is going to blow through her money quickly with all this dead weight to support. And I can't wait to see that happen. Har har har!!!
Anonymous User
March 06, 2006
CFADinNYC, I agree.

She will piss away her money, and not make any more, because she is a no-talent has-been. Let's look at it this way: Paul McCartney is still raking in the dough from all of the old Beatles tunes that he co-wrote. He's also still bringing them in for concerts at over $100 a head. Elton John is another musician who has been around forever, but still sells CDs and commands top dollar on concert tours. There's also the Rolling Stones, Jimmy Buffett, James Taylor...I could go on and on.

Ten, twenty years from now...we will see Shitney making headlines, but not for her latest CD or concert tour. No, she will be long washed up by then, with 5-6 brats, and trashy hubby long gone. She'll be in the news because she got busted for prostitution, holding up a convenience store, or other crimes that has-been celebs might commit.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.