Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

5 Year old torches self in attempt to kill grandma

Posted by Anonymous User 
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local&id=6250206

stupid bastard child... even stupider moo...
don't know if her mooing is on this clip, but the attempts to cover up her own incompetence (grandma is obviously raising kid)

I tend to believe the kid attempted murder: I suppose it could be debated whether or not he comprehended 'kill' but I think so. However, the fact that he has probably removed himself from the gene pool (because he is a stupid incompetent 5 year old) speaks to the veracity that yes, indeed, he tried to kill grandma.

Good riddance to some bad human rubbish.
1 less dumb ass kid to breed later on, im ok with dumbass kids offing themselves, i wont lose an once of sleep over this LOL
This kid made prank calls to 911?? What is _wrong_ with kids these days? I agree, good riddance...I can't feel sorry for an idiot kid like this with an even bigger idiot as its guardian. Someone pass this kid a Darwin award....
Did you see the very 1st comment left by some idiot, blaming tv or movies for teaching this kid about fire, because ITS NEEEEVER their fault,
Yeah, I forgot to mention that.. the calls to 911

Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't the stoopid moo state that the asshole kid was "learning to dial 911 (or use 911?)".
Please, I would like to know.
Re: 5 Year old torches self in attempt to kill grandma
July 08, 2008
Oh that is beautiful. Not only is he the "bad seed" but he's stupid as well.

I see a Darwin Award in this young man's future!
Damn, that Darwin dude is one mean mother!

Stupid, worthless sprog...
The sound on it wouldn't work for me for some reason. The description was enough though. Little psycho ghetto beast.
Name sounds hispanic. As I've noted in the past, the hispanics are very big on religion, but religion goes out the window when it comes to breeding. Having the almighty sprog trumps everything else, including fornication.
However, kids that grow up without a man (not a male) in a married context are more at risk despite what anyone says. It all boils down to increasing odds for survival &/or a good life.
He's made threats before which is why no one paid any attention: conclusion; he has major anger issues.

p.p.s: and had just did the stooopid kindergarten graduation. That is even more B.S. They cheapen any achievment with all this graduation sh## from grade to grade.
July 09, 2008
I'm sure there is someone out there who will think I'm awful, but the moo's tubes should have been tied tight before letting this barrio psycho into the world.
July 09, 2008
I'm sure there is someone out there who will think I'm awful, but the moo's tubes should have been tied tight before letting this barrio psycho into the world. Actually, ut's a shame the little bastard couldn't be euthanised.
That idiot kid should have been an abortion for sure. yet another future criminal here folks, hope IT dies
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login