Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

misleading article about medicare, medicaid

Posted by nowhiggers 
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=5326078&page=1

Medicare = retirement medical care for the elderly and disabled who have paid into the system all of their working years

Medicaid = welfare medical care for worthless breeders and their brats who continue to pump out more brats

Notice the title of that article, Docs Bailing Out of Medicare, Medicaid
Plummeting Reimbursement Rates Have Some Doctors Looking for a Way Out

Upon reading the article though, there isn't one fucking word about medicaid being cut!!!! In fact, the only place the word "medicaid" is used is in the title of the article, the rest of the article not once is medicaid mentioned, it's all about medicare!

So all of these elderly people who have paid into that system to get the medicare benefits when they retire now have to face doctors going out of business that treat medicare patients because the payments are being reduced.

This makes me so fucking mad I want to go down to the local breeder & brat welfare office and rip up all their checks and food stamps as they are coming out the door! angry smileyangry smileyangry smileyangry smileyangry smileyangry smileyangry smileyangry smileyangry smiley

No, there are no "cuts" for the breeder medicaid, just for the elderly.. just another example of irresponsible journalism I suppose.
I heard about that too. I worked for a co. that is a liaison between the state and Medicaid recipients, and believe me when I tell you that breeders are not held *ONE IOTA* responsible for their situations. You'd think that someone asking for a handout would be obligated to make sure they don't worsen their situation by breeding some more, but even some of my co-irkers were mooos on medicaid!! They had no shame about asking for assistance--after all, it's their god-given right to have all the bayybeeees they want, doncha know? If they keep having kids, they keep getting Medicaid, no questions asked.

It just kills me to know the elderly are getting screwed in the name of the chyyyyyyyyldruuuuuuuuun! FUCK!!!!!!!!
For the record, what Medicaid (state-administered) pays to physicians is usually based on what Medicare (federally-administered) does. It is not always equal, but pretty much the same.
I don't doubt your expertise on this doc, but I can't tell you the number of times I have stood in line in a pharmacy, in back of breeders who pull out their medicaid cards to pay, (no copay required) and then on top of that, open their bag of medicine and complain that it's not "name brand" and the breeder wants the name brand not the generic!!! Most pharmacies fill scripts with generics by default, for everyone, but I swear to god i have seen breeders demand and receive the name brand on their fucking medicaid cards!!!

At the same time, I have watched elderly persons paying with medicare that required some kind of copay, that were unable to pick up all of their scripts at once because they had to choose between eating that week and paying the copay on the GENERIC medicines. angry smileyangry smileyangry smileyangry smileyangry smileyangry smileyangry smiley

So the breeders are getting more than the elderly, at least at the pharmacy.

DrDanCorelli Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For the record, what Medicaid (state-administered)
> pays to physicians is usually based on what
> Medicare (federally-administered) does. It is not
> always equal, but pretty much the same.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login