Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How Nauseating Is This Article?????

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
How Nauseating Is This Article?????
July 08, 2008
This exemplifies the fact that a moo's life truly is, very empty.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/25502577/?GT1=43001
Re: How Nauseating Is This Article?????
July 08, 2008
I'm to the point now where a child's smile doesn't affect me at all. When my bored sil this weekend wandered up to me with her screaming kid on her hip looking for conversation I walked away.
July 08, 2008
the kid in the story looks stoned.
And fugly, Annie!
About kids looking stoned... We had an old thread about that McCann girl who disappeared in Portugal. There was a theory that the parents gave the girl some type of medication or something so that she'd sleep while they left for some adult time and she had a reaction. Some breeders do this from time to time when they want to shut the kid up: give 'em NyQuil or maybe one of moo or duh's meds.
July 08, 2008
Man, I KNOW I'd go nuts if that was all I had to look forward to!I think there is this reaction beause the moo's intellect goes to hell in a handbasket once she becomes pignant.

As for sedating the kids, I was thankful when my ex would give her bratty kid a bit of child's nighttime cold medicine to shut him up so we had a bit of peace. But that was rarely and was a chid's medication. What idiot would give their kid an adult dose of an adult medication?! Oh yeah, a breeder-brain...idiot's that's why there's a difference between adult and kids' meds!!!
Anonymous User
July 08, 2008
i get the same feeling when im out on my motorbikegrinning smiley
July 08, 2008
Sounds like babies BETTER smile or else they die.eye rolling smiley

That means if a baby fails to smile, its moo's tit milk would dry up and the moo would hate it, leaving it to die by itself.

Or maybe it's just gas.shrug
July 08, 2008
This doesn't surprise me because moos get excited when their crotchdroppings take their first shits, pisses and pukes.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login