Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pressure for grandchildren

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Pressure for grandchildren
August 07, 2013
felisdomestica
I can't help but wonder... why the term "breeders" is closely related to "nosy"? It's a universal thing!
friendly hug it's really annoying having to be in contact with these asshole, just because we're related either by blood or even by law. Please stand up for yourself, and tell them to fuck off.
My mother is 85 and still nosy. She grew up in a breeder family with 12 kids on a farm in Kansas. It seems to be a midwestern thing. We would go to family reunions in other cities and while I would like to see the sights we cannot see anywhere else, we end up being in a motel ballroom having conversations about kids. All they talk about is relatives! Who works where, how many kids someone has, who is getting straight A's (never brag about C's and D's) who is married, who is going out with whom. Its all very boring but maybe that's my Aspergers? But people into large families talk about families.
Anonymous User
August 07, 2013
thom_c
Ok dudes, ever had this one?

Wow. Do they really do that?

"Well, the old sow's getting up there. We got to get her breeding quick if we're gonna get our money's worth out of her. You'll make a good enough stud. Get to it, sonny. Got to make sure your sperm is working, or else what are you good for?"

Bleh. Disgusting.
August 07, 2013
My mother always said she wanted to be a grandmother and would say things here and there to me. I am the oldest of 2 kids so I think it was just assumed I'd be first. Yeah, right. No matter how many times I said I wasn't having kids and after my essure procedure 2 years ago, I still believe my family held out some kind of silly hope. My sister had her son almost a year ago and just told me a few days ago that she's pregnant with #2. Since the first grandson came along, all pressure (albeit not too much pressure) has been off me. Guess it didn't matter which one of us would as long as there was one grandkid!
August 07, 2013
thom_c
Ok dudes, ever had this one?

Not listening...not listening....:flaming:gogglehitting over the head with a hammer::brblcutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck:hstwo faces puking

Oh, they say it alright and then they give that smile where they look they have like soulless shark eyes. Sure, you want me to knock up your daughter and then I can live here at home with you for the rest of my life looking at that shit-eating grin.
August 07, 2013
mr. neptune
My mother is 85 and still nosy. She grew up in a breeder family with 12 kids on a farm in Kansas. It seems to be a midwestern thing. We would go to family reunions in other cities and while I would like to see the sights we cannot see anywhere else, we end up being in a motel ballroom having conversations about kids. All they talk about is relatives! Who works where, how many kids someone has, who is getting straight A's (never brag about C's and D's) who is married, who is going out with whom. Its all very boring but maybe that's my Aspergers? But people into large families talk about families.

No, it's definitely boring. It's the same stories over and over again and the same loud piercing 500 decibel laugh. I always heard things like

Ex's mom "JimBob gut hiz new truck."
Me "What about his other 3 trucks that sit in the yard, never moving?"
Ex's mom "Oh, he's fixin' ta gettin them drivin'. He's good with them cars."
:crz
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login