Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

stick a fork in us, we're done folks..

Posted by nowhiggers 
nowhiggers
stick a fork in us, we're done folks..
July 09, 2008
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25573669/

IVF. Fert. Treatments. For. The. Third. World.

Not. Enough. Starving. People. Need. More.

Must. Not. Attempt. To. Change. Cultural. Norms.

Must. Birth. More. Babies. So. That. Save. The. Chiuldrun. Has. Fresh. Faces. With. Flies. Buzzing. About. To. Collect. More. From. The. Evil. West.
--------

Glad we have bratfree to come to and let it all hang out without fear of censorship. Good christ on a hockeystick I do not know what I would do without this place.
Anonymous User
Re: stick a fork in us, we're done folks..
July 09, 2008
The women in third world countries already have a much higher chance of “complications” due to a lack of decent medical care – what do they think will happen with IVF, which increases the likelihood of problematic pregnancies?

And, oh yeah, in a country where people have enough trouble feeding one child, you’re going to give them a procedure that makes their pregnancy more likely to result in a multiple birth? Really?

NW, you’re so right – there’s no mention of trying to teach those people that they should maybe not go around stoning or burning women for not being able to conceive – just give them IVF and treat the symptom, not the problem… Of course, they’ll probably end up being stoned or burned anyway for giving birth to litters – anyone that “blessed” with fertility must be a witch, right?

“It’s a fundamental right for every person to have a child” – WTF. Isn’t it also a fundamental right for every child to be born into an environment where they can be provided with basic freakin’ needs?
July 09, 2008
It's ok, they're still going to die eventually.
July 09, 2008
Great horny toads!!!!!! They can't be serious. This is something so preposterous, you'd think you read it in The Onion!
July 09, 2008
I'd like to think that this is not for real, but unfortunately, I'm afraid that it is only TOO REAL.

Remember, if we attempt to change cultural norms, WE'RE being insensitive and chauvinistic, even if those norms result in the deaths of millions every year. Let's just kill millions of mothers and baybees every year! After all, we have IVF! Now, please, PLEASE remind me who are the selfish ones?
Notice the part in the article where it says that WHO has always done "family planning and birth control" but they may have to change what they are doing with that. MY. FUCKING. GOD.

Look, you know, I'm pretty lefty about a lot of things myself. So when I bitch about the liberals, I don't mean to offend anyone here.

Now with that out of the way,,,

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKK IS WRONG WITH THESE FUCKING PANSY ASS MOTHERFUCKING LIBERALS THAT ARE GOING ALONG WITH THIS????

Who the hell is going to sponsor this from the WHO? Doctors Without Borders??

Liberalism used to be about bringing feminism to the third world countries, a badly needed dose of feminism. You know, I hear conservatives bitch about feminism, but I never hear anyone bitch about feminism when you've got a bunch of fucking morons stuck in the dark ages still burning witches.

Now the neoliberals, the new thing is "ooooh white people baaaaadddd... must not interfere with their sacred culture!" Ok. Well, if that's really the case then WE NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE COMPLETELY, TOTALLY, INCLUDING ALL US AID, ALL US CHARITY and leave those people to their culture and to take care of themselves. NO MORE AID FOR THE TURD WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 09, 2008
I gotta agree with poofy_puff. People are already dying by the hundreds in Africa, and with women having freakuplets from discount IVF, this will mean more mouths to feed. Which will mean a lot less food, which will, in turn, mean more people (children AND adults) dying of starvation. I think it's cruel that anyone would even consider offering IVF to the inhabitants of a country where starvation is a major cause of death, but in the end, it's just going to mean a higher death rate. I'm sure the news will feature something within the next couple of years with a headline like, "Africa's Death Rate Sees 250% Increase; Experts Baffled". Who knows - maybe they'll put the kids to good use and eat them.

Also expect to see more of those bleeding heart, "You can feed this child for three cents a day" commercials.
July 09, 2008
At the risk of opening a can of maggots, one must wonder if this method is so cheap, why don't they use it in the US and other "western" or "developed" countries?

Probably because "bargain" IVF isn't "good enough" for "my future Brat". I think it makes them FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES to flush all that cash, esp. when someone ELSE pays for it.

But it's good enough for the "savages" and "barbarians".
July 09, 2008
Cambion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I gotta agree with poofy_puff. People are already
> dying by the hundreds in Africa, and with women
> having freakuplets from discount IVF, this will
> mean more mouths to feed. Which will mean a lot
> less food, which will, in turn, mean more people
> (children AND adults) dying of starvation.

This is an excuse to grow the welfare industry. These Turd Worlders will end up in countries with big handouts as refugees and we will be stuck with their bills, just as we are with all the other leeches.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
I got to had it to all you guys comment about IVF in Africa. You make funny rant about the poor 3rd world and it is all true.

This is worse than western breeders and they are bad has it is.

This is something I never and don't ever understand about this IVF thing is that if Africa is so poor financially and the kids are starving which I hear all the time.

Why the hell Africa and the 3rd world should get IVF when they are poor.

If they cannot survive and support the country, how comes they can afford to have a kid? Don't these anyone understand that if anyone live in the 3rd world slum and they are trying to survive hell and etrenal damnation. The last thing in their mind that is should be not having kids.

IVF in the 3rd world. I am speechless.
I agree Sheriff.

I was approach by some charity like Oxfam and they go about Africa this and 3rd that. I wish I can donate to them - until Robert Mugarbe voted back in I told them "Forget it". No point helping Africa when Mugarbe in Power.

For you 'nowhiggers' IVF in 3rd world? That is most stupiest thing I've ever heard and I went to you link. "Oh my God" what are these doctors are thinking. There is alot of pain and suffering around the world and they want to breed more in the starving world with IVF.

The western world, just like the men who get "oops" by breeder wannabe partner and that is one thing - A Wallet.
I swear, talking to the limousine liberal faction of our family is like banging your head against a brick wall.

I'll do as best as I can to try to explain their "logic" behind these stupid turd werld policies like IVF treatments as best as I can.

1. Because of evil colonialism, we of course owe a debt to the turd werld. No one ever has the answer as to when this debt is paid off, or exactly how much of a debt we owe. I can't even get to the point of asking that question to them because it's "racist" to ask the dollar figure of the debt and when it is supposed to be paid off.

2. Because of the evil of colonialism, unlike the liberals of the 60s and 70s that tried to bring feminism to these burn-the-witch hellholes, now the new philosophy is "non interference." But that only applies to interference into the "culture" which we are not allowed to "judge" because we are evil whites. The policy of non interference does not apply to check writing, however.

3. The only answer they have to give me about why there would be IVF treatments to create more starving babies is a pursed lip answer about "everyone has the right to have a child(ren)." Just like that dumb bitch in the article said. So, the right to have children trumps the rights of children to have food and water. Getting this far with one of them on the phone this morning was like pulling teeth and there's no response other that, "we're white westerners, we can't decide for them."
But we have to send money. And we have to give up our middle class lifestyles so they can have more.

4. Any suggestion that we call us even on the debt for colonialism (trillions of dollars later) and pull out of these shitholes and practice complete non interference in their cultures, is of course, not acceptable and racist.

I know a lot of you here weren't crazy about Ron Paul, but he was the only candidate that was willing to call us even on the colonialism debts after trillions of dollars over the past century and get us the fuck out of these places and back home taking care of people in our own culture.
July 09, 2008
Hey, nowhiggers, I was interested in voting for Ron Paul because I don't like Obumma or McLame.

I don't owe a fucking penny to the Turd World and I don't care how politically incorrect it is to say it. I'm sick of the politicians sending away our hard-earned cash to those hellholes.

Whoever invented IVF needs this and worse done: hitting over the head with a hammer

July 09, 2008
Nowhiggers,I am so glad to see this finally in print and I want to thank you for saying things I have said and got pegged as a racist for saying at another board, though it was in reference to illigal immegrants and their demands that we adjust our culture and national language to their unwilligness to adjust to us.

This colonial reparations crap is bullsht. I did not have anything to do with the colonialisation of the Turd Werld and I do not in any way feel responsible for the hellholes the peoples of these countries have allowed them to become. I didn't make the problem and Idon't wantto pay to perpetuate stupidity and superstition.
Anonymous User
July 09, 2008
illigal immegrants are turning the USA into a 3rd world country, and I dont give a shit how racist that sounds, I stand by it!!
Anonymous User
July 09, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> illigal immegrants are turning the USA into a 3rd
> world country, and I dont give a shit how racist
> that sounds, I stand by it!!

Finally, someone who agrees with me.. finally...
That is the whole point of just about anything going on now:
turn this nation into a turd world

and Merlyn, I also have been called racist for daring to point some of these things out: the latest was those latinos shot by that Texan. He got them in the back; whether they turned or not i dont' know. they were burglarizing a house next to this old guy and he just decided to take care of it himself.
Frankly, I don't care if they had been white. Good riddance.
July 09, 2008
Holy cow.

That is like throwing firecrackers into an already out of control fire.doh face
July 09, 2008
two cents ¢¢ Wrote:
> nokyds4me Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > illigal immegrants are turning the USA into a
> 3rd
> > world country, and I dont give a shit how
> racist
> > that sounds, I stand by it!!
>
>
> Finally, someone who agrees with me..

Count me in as in agreement. Instead of making their Turd World dumps better, they come here and make this country like the ones they came from and become a burden to those of us who work and pay taxes.

Anonymous User
July 09, 2008
^^^...And they STILL hate us!!! I just don't get it???shrug
The only answer they have to give me about why there would be IVF treatments to create more starving babies is a pursed lip answer about "everyone has the right to have a child(ren)."

I hate hearing this. It seems like people have gotten confused as to what "a right" is -- sure, it might be your "right" to have a child, in the same way that it's your "right" to have a good job. That doesn't mean anyone has to fucking HAND IT TO YOU, though. It means you can work hard, earn your job/kid/whatever, and then have it. It means no government entity can STOP you from these things, not that the damn government has to GIVE you these things.

Short answer? If you want to exercise your "right" to have a kid -- Third World, First World, or otherwise -- you'd better be busting your own ass to make sure you can afford it, provide for it, and care for it, YOURSELF. This whole idea of "we have to give IVF to the Third World!" scares the crap out of me.
July 10, 2008
I agree. They sure as shit don't come here looking to do anything productive other than breed irresponsibly, increase crime rate, decrease property values, take what they can from taxpayers, deal drugs, milk the system, and sue anybody who even remotely wrongs them.

nokyds4me Wrote:
> illigal immegrants are turning the USA into a 3rd
> world country, and I dont give a shit how racist
> that sounds, I stand by it!!
July 10, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> I agree. They sure as shit don't come here
> looking to do anything productive other than breed
> irresponsibly, increase crime rate, decrease
> property values, take what they can from
> taxpayers, deal drugs, milk the system, and sue
> anybody who even remotely wrongs them.
>
>
>
> nokyds4me Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > illigal immegrants are turning the USA into a
> 3rd
> > world country, and I dont give a shit how
> racist
> > that sounds, I stand by it!!

You got that right.

I am fucking sick of the politicians pandering to these crimaliens. Both Obumma and McLame speak to groups like La Raza when they should speak to law-abiding American citizens. They promise amnesty to these fuckers when they should be shipped back to where they came from, along with their anchor babies (who should have never had citizenship). Their home countries should pay back every penny their invaders took from us in handouts.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login