Matthew McConaughey

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Matthew McConaughey
July 09, 2008
I used to think this guy was hot until:

1. he bred with that nasty 3rd world gold digger

and

2. I read how fucking weird he really was

Now he is nothing more than damaged goods.

Well, apparently his 3rd world brood mare just birthed their loaf. So now she's got her meal ticket AND her anchor baybee! She is fucking hideous to boot.

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&resnum=0&q=matthew+mcconaughey&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=news_result&resnum=1&ct=title
Anonymous User
Re: Matthew McConaughey
July 09, 2008
Why the fuck would this guy crap out a babyeee? he had life by the balls and now he has ruined it, BIG TIME! god dam, guys are fucken idiots
July 09, 2008
Charming, folks. Here we go AGAIN! You know, gotta prove the dick works. And we have ANOTHER Turd Wurld slag and her rainbow anchor baybee. I'm all for getting rid of automatic citizenship for loaves born to immigrants until the parents earn citizenship. Without the anchor baybee providing a toehold for some of the illegals, they might have less incentive to sneak into our country. You wanna come in, then do it fucking legally. Get. In. The. Damn. Line.

Interestingly, I knew many legal Hispanic immigrants when I lived in California--you know, waited their turn and all that--and most of them resent all the free passes that illegal immigrants have been given. We can't take in everyone's overproduction. Again, another mess created by the Catholic Church. But, hey, we MUST choose liiiiiife, no matter how short, nasty, and brutish that life turns out to be.
July 09, 2008
Matthew McConaughey is a loser.
July 09, 2008
Doesn't Tom Brady also have a Brazilian model for a girlfriend? That seems to be the trend with the Guys w/ $. They go for the Brazilians who are as vain as all get out. Many of these Brazilian women are not nice at all. Notice the celebs do not marry the receptacles of their sperm? However, Ms. Alves will be certain to get a huge payout if the duo broke up. I really do not think many of these celebrities are 'hot'. Put them in Wal-Mart or Starbucks and no one would even notice them: male or female. I also look at the single guys with kids as 'damaged goods'. I do not need to be a free babysitter or maid, thank-you very much.
Anonymous User
July 09, 2008
I think he's very unattractive. And, she's a MODEL?! 'Course, all you gotta do is starve yourself and voila! a model is born.

Gag.
Matush
July 09, 2008
I find MM to be disgusting. You can literally smell him when you look at one of his beach bum pictures in the celeb mags.
July 09, 2008
I think she looks like a dirty third-worlder that you'd see topless with a grass skirt in some filthy disease-ridden village on National Geographic.

I guess he likes that look. (rollseyes)

str8six Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think he's very unattractive. And, she's a
> MODEL?! 'Course, all you gotta do is starve
> yourself and voila! a model is born.
>
> Gag.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login