Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Soccer Mom = Useless

Posted by annie35 
Soccer Mom = Useless
July 09, 2008
Jamie Lynn Spears says she can't wait to be a soccer mom or a softball mom and drive kids to games. Her kids is squishy looking.
She is pathetic.
For once I would love to hear a woman say, I can't wait to get my career started, make some money, invest in a retirement plan, and do some traveling in my spare time.
Instead they can't wait to be soccer moms, SUV moms, and give life to another soul sucker.
I need to move to an island and start a childfree get away where you don't hear about the miracle of birth nor does anyone care.
Nour
Re: Soccer Mom = Useless
July 09, 2008
Wow. That would make for an interesting t-shirt! tongue sticking out smiley
nowhiggers
July 09, 2008
Shit annie, I'd be happy if they'd let the childfree have our own gated communities and apartment complexes again, like back in the 60s and 70s.

But dontcha know that childfree folks that don't want to be around breeders are the same as the klan guys that don't want to be around blacks? And that's why they need a law to keep us from creating and living in communities of our choice.

We must be forced to live with breeders because childfree = racist.

We must be forced to give to moo charity at gunpoint (the IRS) because if we weren't we wouldn't give one red cent to the moos, the evil chyuldhaters we are.
July 09, 2008
It's more like Soccer Moo = Parasite.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Anonymous User
July 10, 2008
The article said, The whole family all flew in to celebrate. CELEBRATE WHAT????????????????

They are celebrating this stupid teen whore who fucked up her entire life and the life of the ugly soul sucker.

Why is this cause for celebration?????????? she needed to abort!!!

WTWM= white trash with money
July 10, 2008
Yea, some celebration.

Celebrating the fact that your unwed, 17 year old, uneducated, white trash daughter just gave birth suuuurrrreee is reason to celebrate.

Whatever.

They glorify this shit then wonder WHY there are so many teen repugnancies. Girls looked up to JLS and now that she's been glorified because she hatched a loaf, they'll want to do it too.

What should have happend, is this little whore should have been shunned like the trash she is and wiped from the limelight, showing the world that being an unwed teen is shameful and wrong. But nooooooo...........
CF Uter
July 10, 2008
I never bought into the fact that some claim that this or that celeb is a role model and they should or shouldn't be doing whatever "because the kyds look up to them" unless they actually work on a kyddie show and the like....but...

What is with plastering an unwed teenage moomie on covers of mags and claiming "moohood feels wonderful"?!?!?! I mean, it really is irresponsible of the mag editors. Yes, it is parunts job to be role models for their kyds etc., but would the editors of this mag want their teens reading that on looking at Slutly and daydreaming how great moo hood is?

I think I'm going to commit some crime, try to make it mainstream, and get put on a mag cover telling the world how great it feels...

I'm a pediphile, and it is a wonderful feeling!!!!

or

I committed adultery, and I never felt more complete!

It is like everything my mom told me not to do in the 70's is the new sacred cow. Not that I'm a prude but come on!

My mom has passed, my dad is still alive but I would never discuss this with him, but I wonder what they would think about everything they ever said was "wrong" for a child/teen is now celebrated. Crazy.
RatsNotBrats
July 10, 2008
CF Uter, I feel the same way - this is a trend that seems to be continuing unabated. Everyone seems to be so accepting of what used to be considered unacceptable behavior. I can't believe a magazine would actually be extolling the "joys" of this idiotic, teenage, unwed mother. How can they give this uneducated teenybopper buffoon even a small amount of attention for this? This is not something to glorify...this is shameful behavior.

Popular media these days is a complete joke. Most teenagers suck up trendy media garbage as fast as it can be made, and most of the time they're getting conflicting messages. "Baby Borrower" type shows are made in an attempt to show teens (and others) that taking care of a baby isn't all fun and games, and then they plaster a teen mom on a celebrity magazine saying, "Omigod like being a mommee is the bestest thing everz!" Teens get less and less actual parenting these days, are allowed to run amok, and are rewarded for their lousy decisions, i.e. Jamie Lynn. Teen motherhood is NOT something to celebrate!
July 10, 2008
....the truly sad thing is that this gets media coverage......
July 10, 2008
CF Uter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is like everything my mom told me not to do in
> the 70's is the new sacred cow. Not that I'm a
> prude but come on!

I hear ya! My Mom raised me the same way: don't smoke, don't drink, don't do drugs, don't dress like a hooker, don't get knocked up - and I wasn't traumatized from that! She was concerned about my FUTURE and I understood and appreciated that.

Society has really done a complete 180.
July 10, 2008
"Celebrating the fact that your unwed, 17 year old, uneducated, white trash daughter just gave birth suuuurrrreee is reason to celebrate."

Trust me, she'll fit right in if she moves to Mississippi, home of the Nation's highest teen pregnasty rate. Missippi's last abortion clinic closed there about a year ago amid cries of "eugenics" and how those baaaaad a-bor-shion clinics were exterminating the poor and the black.

The quickest way for a girl to get exhaltation is not to go to college or get a well-paying job or to have a personal accomplishment that actually takes WORK, unlike lying back and spreading your legs. All she has to do is get knocked up.

Teenagers aren't stupid. They see this. It's fucking sad that women without children are looked at with suspicion in our society.

All this "Breed for the Motherland" shit is starting to scare me. Seriously.
Anonymous User
July 10, 2008
Jamie Lynn might make it, she might not. Many child stars wind up broke and unemployed later in life. Look at what happened to Gary Coleman. He actually wound up working as a security guard on movie sets. Dana Plato wound up working in a laundromat for $8 an hour. These are just a few examples. So yes, Jamie Lynn and others like her should be concerned about things like career, investments, retirement income, etc.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login