Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Python kills two kids in New Brunswick

Posted by cfdavep 
Anonymous User
Re: Python kills two kids in New Brunswick
August 15, 2013
If it was the snake, it's like...almost guaranteed the ribs would be broken, with a snake that big. and teeth marks, since pythons grab first.
And of COURSE they killed the snake right away. Don't you know snakes are horrible ebil animals that come to kill all of us and our children? Yes they seek us out to eat us and be awful!
ugh that trope needs to just stop already.

I hate how people are just so quick to blame animals for the harm of children instead of looking towards the parents first.
Re: Python kills two kids in New Brunswick
August 15, 2013
twocents
i hope someone really looked at those kids real close: wouldn't forensics, GOOD unbiased forensics determine just what or who strangled them. hands would leave telltale marks. not sure what a snake would leave.
I still call 'bs'

btw, I think the manslaughter or murder is against the snake owner.

A snake would leave bruising and internal injuries over a large area. You would see damage to the ribs, lungs, liver and spleen.

A human done death would leave either hand or ligature marks in the neck, trachea, Carotid Arteries and Jugular Veins. You might also see face bruising and retinal artery reciprocal damage.

Click here to login