Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I hate the students where I work

Posted by SlumSlut 
I hate the students where I work
July 10, 2008
I hope NONE of them get into medical school.

My mantra is "Stupid assholes. Jerks."

sigh.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Re: I hate the students where I work
July 10, 2008
I worked for a private, pretty large local college for 6 months some years back.

I've never met such snotty, entitled attitudes in my LIFE.

I worked in the IT department and they thought the minute they called with a problem, that you should just DROP what you are doing and rush to their rescue.

If you didn't or if their problem was something that was not supported, they'd get their parents to call the President's office and bitch and remind them how THEY are PAYING for their kid's education, not some scholarship given by a wealthy philanthropist, and YOU had better get it taken care of.

I can see why you hate them. I hated them also.
July 10, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hope NONE of them get into medical school.

If I find out who they are, I will avoid their practices after they graduate. I have this one on the bad list: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1902557/posts

I posted her story when it was in the news last year.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
July 10, 2008
They couldn't find their assholes if they didn't ever itch.

They say, "Oh, we want to do MORE in the lab!" but they can't even get it right the way it is now. They get their answers right, but they never put things where they're supposed to and they're always showing up with bare feet (flip-flops) and taking their goggles off in the middle of lab, etc. I try to simplify the labs by doing as much as I can to the point where they have to start taking data or to the point where a reaction starts. If you put something at eye level, they start looking HIGH and LOW and hither and yon and then they come and ask me (the instructors do) and I bring them front and center and just point. DUH.

I can't wait for these folks to start breeding. I said in the SW airlines thread all about retards vs. autistic and I say to DH all the time, "Your retards are smarter than mine" because they can actually REMEMBER what they did yesterday and apply it to the same situation today. Mine? One of them does the wrong thing and everyone else copies it.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login