Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Something to make you chuckle.........

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Something to make you chuckle.........
July 10, 2008
Here's a lovely article that does not sugar coat what pignasty does to your body:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/25583034/?GT1=43001

Sucks to be a mooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Something to make you chuckle.........
July 10, 2008
And it also shows how vapid moos are, with their moomie makeovers. I hope that their cosmetic surgery is not covered by insurance.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
July 10, 2008
Since, in most cases, plastic surgery is not covered except under exceptional circumstances, how much do you want to bet that the mommies start crying that post-child-birth plastic surgery SHOULD be covered under insurance, and how much do you want to bet that insurance companies start covering it?
July 10, 2008
I just had a nightmare that insurance will fully cover a moomie package that includes as many cycles of IVF wanted, delivery/c-section of the brat(s), whatever cosmetic surgery moo wants and a private hospital room with luxury hotel services.

I hope it doesn't come true!

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Anonymous User
July 10, 2008
..."In addition, the rectus abdominis muscles, which run vertically, can separate and become lax, adding to the abdominal protrusion,"...

two faces puking
RatsNotBrats
July 10, 2008
Oh my God, catmeow....a nightmare indeed! And the saddest part is I can completely see that becoming a reality! Scary!
Anonymous User
July 10, 2008
Fact is many women don't want this knowledge to become public. Pregnancy does take its toll on a woman's body, especially after she's been pregnant multiple times.

And women poop during labor and this is something they'd prefer to keep secret....however, when Oprah Winfrey brought this topic up on her show one time, she got hundreds of angry letters from moos.
July 10, 2008
They puke and pee, too.
July 10, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> casseyrod Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > And women poop during labor and this is
> something
> > they'd prefer to keep secret....

Ewwww!!!! I never knew that. Another reason I'm glad I never had kids.

> > I know a girl whose daughter pooped in her while
> she was having her!

You mean the baby pooped in her mother? Ack!!!
July 11, 2008
I read on Childfreeclique (and elsewhere) that this is one of the reasons guys lose interest in their wives when it comes to sex after the kid is born. They get more than they bargain for when they stick their face down to look at the kid coming out.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
July 11, 2008
"And women poop during labor "

thats fucken gross, i had no idea, ewwwwwwwwwwww but its a miracleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
If you were ecstatically happy and overwhelmed with the joy that all parunts tell you parunthood brings, would you even care about your appearance?

It might be just me, but if you're really happy, you tend not to think about things to change and seek out this crap. When you're really happy, little things like a sag here and a stretch mark there don't tend to bother you or bother you to the point that you want to go under a knife and spend boucoup dollars on it.

just my 2 cents.
July 11, 2008
The horrors the moos put themselves through just to indulge in the so-called "joys of motherhood".eye rolling smiley
July 11, 2008
Women's bodies are no longer their own when they give birth. All they have to do is look at themselves and see how having a baby has taken a toll on them both mentally and physically. At one job, I remember these two women yakking how awful it was how a mutual friend chose to abort the 3rd child rather than have it. The husband was livid. The woman had stated she did not want more damage done to her body. The guy screamed how he did not care about her body. He was lying and he knows it with how he checked out other women. I am figuring that the friend of the co-workers was being punished for taking charge of her own life rather than keep on having babies. I do not know what happened to her but hope she is well as she risked life with her husband for refusing to continue to breed. I also hope she took measures to protect herself better.
I read an article from a therapist, detailing how he dealt with the "post traumatic stress disorder" of husbands who'd watched their wives give birth, and got completely squicked out and fucked up. I'm not surprised. And they film that shit and show it on TV - God.
RatsNotBrats
July 11, 2008
I have kind of a mixed opinion on the grotesqueries of childbirth...both women AND men need to have a clearer understanding of what they're really in for, both physically and mentally. Yes, giving birth can do some scary things to a woman's body. But it irks me to hear about the types of men who complain that they are no longer attracted to their wives because she 'pooped on the table during birth' or the whole ordeal was 'really bloody and gross and she tore'. What were these guys expecting, really? A Hallmark card come to life? Perhaps they thought a stork would enter the delivery room with a sack o' completely-clean-and-bloodless kid in one hand and a cold beer in the other? Kitties, rainbows, and flowers? To these types of men, I'd like to say: wake up, reality isn't always pretty! And unless I missed the memo about immaculate conception being the new trend, that guy had a part to play in the whole sad fiasco. Some Duhs are just as thrilled when they find out their wife is pregnasty, and then all of a sudden they're 'not interested anymore' once they realize the whole birthing process is a tad more gory than they expected? Sheesh....
Anonymous User
July 11, 2008
Yeah guys are clueless, girls may want to think twice about wanting the guys in the delvery room.
July 11, 2008
RatsNotBrats Wrote:

> Some Duhs are just as
> thrilled when they find out their wife is
> pregnasty, and then all of a sudden they're 'not
> interested anymore' once they realize the whole
> birthing process is a tad more gory than they
> expected? Sheesh....

Some women push a husband into parenthood but there are the guys who demand their wives give up their careers and enjoyment of life to keep the family line going for themselves or to plase their own parents. Once the baby is born and the woman is bone tired from dealing with a job as well as a crying infant, the husband is 'turned off' besides feeling he cannot deal with a less-than-perfect body from pregnancy. Women need to ask themselves if the husbands are really that enlightened before having a child. Me, I could never trust someone to do something that would change the course of my life in such a drastic way.
Anonymous User
July 11, 2008
its very well known, that guys arent into kids/babies, and im always shocked when the women get all upset and pissed off when they divorce or split from the baby daddy, to find out the daddys are long gone and have VERY little to do with the kids, or they run for the hills. Most guys just dont care about being a parent.
RatsNotBrats
July 11, 2008
Exactly, married with rabbits. If a husband can't handle something as trivial in the long run as seeing his wife pooping on the delivery table during something as taxing on the human body as birth, I have to wonder how a pansy like this handles REAL problems. Life isn't a Maxim photo shoot complete with fixed lighting, makeup, and plenty of airbrushing.

You're right about long-term relationships. Couples in relationships, *especially* a married relationship, need to see each other as actual people with flaws, and not just permanent arm candy that they occasionally get to screw around with.

Sometimes I find the 'imperfections' of reality to be a nice change of pace in this overstuffed, over-airbrushed, plastic society we live in nowadays where people try as hard as they can to mimic some celebrity.

I love how you also put it: "It means not every moment is sexy, but that's how it is." Perfect.
July 11, 2008
I am also with you, Married with Rabbits. If that poor man cannot handle childbirth and the ugliness that goes with it, how would he handle it if his wife had to get heart bypass surgery. That is rough stuff. My stepfather had a quadruple bypass in 1996 and had to go BACK into the hospital for a staff infection. In 2001, Dad was diagnosed with lung cancer. By '03, he was ready to leave his body as he rejected anymore chemo or radiation. Mom had Hospice helping her toward the end and Dad's sister came out. However, my mother dealt with a man - who once had a vibrant mind and one of SF's best pianists - lose his mind and becoming demented from the sickness as well as defecating in his pajamas. Mom loved my Dear Stepfather and took care of him until he died.
July 11, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> its very well known, that guys arent into
> kids/babies, and im always shocked when the women
> get all upset and pissed off when they divorce or
> split from the baby daddy, to find out the daddys
> are long gone and have VERY little to do with the
> kids, or they run for the hills. Most guys just
> dont care about being a parent.

I notice the guys only care when they are still with the wife. Once he is gone, forget about it. The same disinterested father will marry some twentysomethinger or 30/year-old career woman and start the breeding thing all over again. I want to shake the new woman because she automatically believes that it is the ex-wife's problem why her dear husband is no longer being a father to the his former family.
RatsNotBrats
July 11, 2008
"Mom loved my Dear Stepfather and took care of him until he died."

As Shakespeare would say, ay, there's the rub, Amethusos. These idiots who leave their wives because of the realities of childbirth don't have a concept of actual, real love for anyone......except themselves and what they want (or _think_ they want).
Anonymous User
July 11, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> its very well known, that guys arent into
> kids/babies, and im always shocked when the women
> get all upset and pissed off when they divorce or
> split from the baby daddy, to find out the daddys
> are long gone and have VERY little to do with the
> kids, or they run for the hills. Most guys just
> dont care about being a parent.

Some men do want to be parents....but only with the right woman.
The problem is that many women pressure men into marriage and commitment. They may get pregnant as an "oops" thing to try and trap the man. Then the woman acts "victimized" when he leaves a few years later to do his own thing, or be with another woman.

Women should quit trying to trap men, period.

I've known quite a few women who are dating a man, realize that he's losing interest in them, so will go off the pill to try and get pregnant to see if they can hang on to him for longer. They have to trap a man, because they have nothing of real value to offer in a relationship.

I knew a woman who got pregnant on purpose because she knew her wealthy lawyer boyfriend was about to dump her (his family was Jewish and wouldn't approve of her being Gentile). So, he did marry her only because he felt he had to do the "right thing" but he isn't in love with her and he has other women on the side. He will probably leave her in a few years, she will be over 40 by then and a single mom. She will get a chunk of his paycheck until her child is 18. Then after that, she's on her own.
July 11, 2008
casseyrod Wrote:

> I've known quite a few women who are dating a man,
> realize that he's losing interest in them, so will
> go off the pill to try and get pregnant to see if
> they can hang on to him for longer. They have to
> trap a man, because they have nothing of real
> value to offer in a relationship.

That is a sore point with some women. I could always tell when a man's interest was waning. I went the easier and softer route by being the person to end the relationship. Usually, the fellows were shocked like, "I guess I do not have time for a relationship but we can still be friends." Nooo...I do not want to be his 'pity' friend. I was always told I had too much pride. My feeling has always been that I do not want to be with a person who clearly is not into me. What is the point? The "let's be friends" was to soothe the guys' egos. How can a woman have no pride to use a baby to trap a man, who does not want her, into staying with her?
>
> I knew a woman who got pregnant on purpose because
> she knew her wealthy lawyer boyfriend was about to
> dump her (his family was Jewish and wouldn't
> approve of her being Gentile). So, he did marry
> her only because he felt he had to do the "right
> thing" but he isn't in love with her and he has
> other women on the side. He will probably leave
> her in a few years, she will be over 40 by then
> and a single mom. She will get a chunk of his
> paycheck until her child is 18. Then after that,
> she's on her own.

I would not be surprised if the wife knows about the husband's other women. They usually do but try to overlook it especially if the guy has money. Let's face it, most men with the $$$'s usually will have extramarital affairs or date more than one woman at a time. He is desired by many and often does not want to give up such easy 'attention'. The Jewish lawyer better hope he does not knock up any of his affairs which I bet are non-Jewish girls that Mother would not approve of. He is no innocent, either, in this mess. He should have stuck to Jewish women instead of having fun with the shiksas.

I also cannot understand why a woman would want to marry into a culture where she would be looked down upon. That would not be good for her or the child, who is not considered Jewish since the mom is a Gentile and may get treated 'differently' than the grandkids who are Jews. I got burned by marrying out of class and culture and would never do that again. I dated a man briefly who made more in a month than I did in a year. I got out of that one ASAP because of issues I know would crop up. He was slummin' and wanted to do see me on his own terms rather than it be a true partnership.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login