Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Something to make you chuckle.........

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Re: Something to make you chuckle.........
July 11, 2008
casseyrod Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Some men do want to be parents....but only with
> the right woman.

Reminds me of a man I worked with who claimed to be so pro-choice but said NO woman better abort HIS baby! I never wanted to be considered a man's Ms. Right for birthing babies.
Anonymous User
July 11, 2008
amethusos* Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > I also cannot understand why a woman would want to
> marry into a culture where she would be looked
> down upon. That would not be good for her or the
> child, who is not considered Jewish since the mom
> is a Gentile and may get treated 'differently'
> than the grandkids who are Jews.

It was actually pretty bad for her. His family refused to meet her when she was dating him. They wouldn't talk to her after she married him. They met her for the first time, I think at the baby's circumcision party or whatever its called. They were still very cold towards her.

In my opinion, she's paid a high price to be married to this man: his family doesn't accept her; he doesn't really love her and has affairs on the side; and last but not least, he may leave her some day.
July 11, 2008
What I do not like in certain cultures how it is acceptable for the men to have sex with the women who are 'shiksas', 'infidels' or whatever but they are not to marry them. When that is the case, the guy needs to keep it in his pants and only go with his own kind of women rather than play around and risk pregnancy with a non-approved female. I do not pity the lawyer in this case. He knew he was playing with fire and did not really get burned as he is still having fun with women who are probably the same sort his mommy would hate as she does toward the wife. The woman is also a moron for thinking this man would be worth the hassle from his horrible family. Even if there is a divorce, she will always be tied to these people via the child. I am surprised there was a bris for a baby born to a non-Jewish mother.
Anonymous User
July 11, 2008
Is the Bris a family party where everyone is present when the male child is circumcised? If so, then yes they had a Bris.

Yeah, I hadn't thought about that - the child is not considered Jewish because he was born to a non-Jewish mother.

When I was single, I did date a Jewish man briefly, and I figured out pretty fast that he would never marry me.
amethusos NLI
July 11, 2008
Yeah, a bris is the circumcision ceremony. Casseyrod, I am glad you were one of the wise ones and got out since that guy was not going to marry you. It is one thing if both the Jewish fella and the non-Jewish woman have an 'understanding'. Too often, they want to have sexual fun with their shiksas but marry a good Jewish girl. I think that really stinks. When they fool around, they will go with shiksas behind the Jewish wife's back. Not all Jews are like that...just these ones who make it hard for others. My stepdad was Jewish. Neither of his wives were Jewish and he treated his 1st one and my mom wonderfully.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login