Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Remember The Breast Feeding Bitch who wanted more exam time?

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Remember The Breast Feeding Bitch who wanted more exam time?
July 10, 2008
You guys remember that bitch, Sophie Currier who sued the Medical board for more exam time to breastfeed her leech?

Well, she won her appeal and got more time for the test but I searched and searched, and I'm not able to find anything about that bitch, if she ever DID PASS the exam to be an MD. The dumbass failed the exam the first time.

Does anyone have an update?

I have read A LOT of bashing by the medical community over her bullshit.

Even if she does pass, I cannot magine she'd be able to get a job anywyere, she pretty much blackballed herself.

If she does, I guarantee you she'll be a COLOSSAL pain in the pass.

Yes, she has a Doctorate and studied to be a doctor - WHOOP DE DO! Doesn't mean she can sucessfully function as a productive human, which my guess is: she cannot.

Stay home and breed bitch, that's about all you're good for!
Re: Remember The Breast Feeding Bitch who wanted more exam time?
July 10, 2008
I posted something at the I hate the students where I work thread earlier today.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Yea, I saw that, smiling smiley I thought starting a new thread about her could be fun - the bashing won't get lost in the other posts. LOL

I can't find anything on her, I'm dying to know where she is practicing, IF she ever passed the exam. If she has to take it a 3rd time, they should send her to McDonald's to work.
July 10, 2008
I haven't seen anything recently, nor can I find any of her recent blogging.

For those who don't know who she is (and for anyone who wants to read about her again), I found this from 9/27/07: http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=46185

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Apparently, Sophie Currier was also diagnosed with ADD and dyslexia, according to this article (see below)

http://lonestartimes.com/2007/09/12/would-you-want-sophie-currier-as-your-doctor/

And her previous school, MIT had made a lot of accomodations for her when she was student there. She's accustomed to getting special accomodations made for her, she feels entitled and that is that.
And sorry, but I wouldn't want someone with ADD doing surgery on me.
July 10, 2008
You would think her kid would be done breastfeeding by the time her appeals were over... She is probably BFing until the brat wants to stop, because she might need to take that test over again a few more times.

Just keep on suckin'....

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
From what I read, she already took the test once and failed it. This was actually her second chance at taking the test!
July 10, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You would think her kid would be done
> breastfeeding by the time her appeals were over...
> She is probably BFing until the brat wants to
> stop, because she might need to take that test
> over again a few more times.

Either that or she's just going to "conveniently" get knocked up again...
She blew her chances of a higher-powered medical career in any specialty when she flunked her exam on the first go-round. That does not look good to any residency program and certainly does not look good for her to enter a combined MD/PhD MSTP (medical scientist training program). Flunking the first levels is essentially a signal for you to pursue another career.

The board certification process in nearly all of the medical specialties and subspecialties requires a minimum of residency (internal medicine, family practice) or a transition year (surgery, most other specialties) with residency following. If she wants to do a subspecialty, she will need to do a fellowship and the competition for these spots is far more intense than a regular residency program.

I remember that MooD wanted to do genetic research. This should be interesting for a dyslexic to do anything with genetic codes that are all very precise. One wrong base-pair sequence and she produces a three-headed, fire-breathing mouse with a bad attitude.

Not that my word means much, but if she were applying for a residency or fellowship position within any practice I belonged to, her CV would go through the shredder.
DrDanCorelli Wrote:
If she wants to do a subspecialty, she
> will need to do a fellowship and the competition
> for these spots is far more intense than a regular
> residency program.
>

Um, but if she doesn't get accepted, she will simply file another lawsuit. Mark my word.
casseyrod Wrote:
> And sorry, but I wouldn't want someone with ADD
> doing surgery on me.

No shit. And someone with ADD and dyslexia in research? Just a joke.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login