Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

E-Coli at lakes

Posted by M4P 
E-Coli at lakes
July 13, 2008
I was watching the news and they had a segment on large amounts of E-coli being found at a lake. Then they show a video of people at the lake, and this woman is holding her baby, who is wearing a diaper, dunking the kid in and out of the water. No wonder there is so much E-coli in the lake! You can bet I won't ever go swimming there.
Anonymous User
Re: E-Coli at lakes
July 13, 2008
Where I live, there was an outbreak of some disease at a waterpark where lots of kids go, due to one child who got sick in the water.

I stay away from waterparks now.
Taz
July 13, 2008
There are so many illnesses now that I am worried that modern medicine is unable to keep up with it.

I think E-coli is a product of uncleanliness or basically we are putting so much junk into our surrounding, mother nature is unable to keep up on the natural cleaning.

One dead body in a forest is only dangerous until it is fully decomposed. After the "food" is gone so is the dangerous bacteria. If we fill a forest with dead bodies, mother nature will not be able to isolate the problem but a disease outbreak will begin. Same thing happens at these lakes and water bodies.
Anonymous User
July 14, 2008
My understanding of e coli is that its a natural bacteria that lives in the intestines of animals and humans.
July 14, 2008
I wish there were adult-themed water parks. Clothing optional. Fun places where all the fountains are big penises or nude statues. All the snack foods served were adult-oriented and themed. All slides, wading pools, chutes, etc., also adult-themed.

Sorry, just my sick mind at work today. LOL
July 14, 2008
nature finds a way to rid it of these pesky humans.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 14, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wish there were adult-themed water parks.
> Clothing optional. Fun places where all the
> fountains are big penises or nude statues. All
> the snack foods served were adult-oriented and
> themed. All slides, wading pools, chutes, etc.,
> also adult-themed.
>
> Sorry, just my sick mind at work today. LOL

You'd like Hedonism II in Jamaica. I have never been there because I don't want to spend all that money to be around more people, but it looks like fun for some.
Taz
July 14, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wish there were adult-themed water parks.
> Clothing optional. Fun places where all the
> fountains are big penises or nude statues. All
> the snack foods served were adult-oriented and
> themed. All slides, wading pools, chutes, etc.,
> also adult-themed.
>
> Sorry, just my sick mind at work today. LOL

Yeah!
July 14, 2008
Breeders can have all the e-coli lakes--and we get to keep the clean ones!

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
bratBgone
July 14, 2008
I lived near a public lake that was constantly being closed due to E-coli and other bacteria. After investigation they found that the sewer line from the neighboring lodge was emptying into the lake. Yuck!
July 14, 2008
I don't trust those "Li'l Swimmers" diapers the baybees and toadlers wear. As far as I'm concerned, they're still pissing and shitting in the water. Ewwwww!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login