Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Brangelina's twins

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Brangelina's twins
July 13, 2008
I just read that the womb-on-legs that is Angelina has had her twins (named the boy Knox. What is up with giving all their boys names ending in 'x'? Maddox, Pax, now Knox. I suggest something different next time).

I've never been a fan of Angelina's, but now I really can't stand her, because since she stole- sorry, hooked up with Brad, she's totally become a have-to-have-my-own-dna breeder.

As in, I remember before she and Brad got together, I read something where she said 'I will never have a biological child while there are so many children waiting to be adopted'. And I respected her for that, because if more wannabreeds thought like that, then there wouldn't be so many kids waiting to be adopted and there wouldn't be so much money wasted on IVF.

But since she met Brad she's totally changed her tune (or he's brainwashed her) and now it seems they can't stop pooping out dna replicants. And for that I've completely lost the little respect I had for her.
Anonymous User
Re: Brangelina's twins
July 13, 2008
Great, they had to be born on my birthday. That's just the worst possible gift ever!
July 13, 2008
Sounds like adopting so many kiddies from around the world has given that girl a VERY serious case of baby rabies.eye rolling smiley

And she obviously wouldn't be satisfied even after she has emptied out both her ovaries and tits.
CFBitchfromLA
July 13, 2008
Of course, these overpampered celebutard fuckmuffins will have the weirdest upbringing and will have no idea about the real world. They will have nannies, maids, butlers and other servants doing everything for them. One day, when moomie and duhddie are no longer paying the bills, they will end up in rehab with about six kinds of chemical dependency and feed their habits with talk show appearance fees.

Maybe I have lived in LA too long and have become cynical, but the brats of celebutards never have any grasp of reality.
Krishna
July 13, 2008
I cannot respect a woman who lied about an affair with a married man and then has his children without the benefit of marriage. Brad Pitt cared enough to "buy the cow" with Jennifer Aniston and they had no kids. He cares zero for Angelina to keep on having children but no wedding. Most people will go onto have their own children while bleating how they do not want to give birth while so many kids in the world suffer. Enviro-people are the worst hypocrites when it comes to this issue.
Krishna
July 13, 2008
I forgot to add how it will be interesting in 5 years when Brad tires of this life and there is a flame war between him & Angelina. I am sure Angelina will act like such a victim when she created her own mess by getting with a man who promised himself to another woman.
July 13, 2008
I never had any respect for that cow. I hate her guts. She's such a hypocrite and a fake. And way to piss on a career that most women would die or kill for - all to become a stupid breeder.

And he's a disgusting scumbag too.
barbara
July 13, 2008
Angie does seem a bit hyprocritical. I mean, look at the family feud between Angie and her dad, Jon Voight. Now all of a sudden, I heard that both of them have stopped the father-daughter feud theyve had for years.

As for Brad, what's up with the dishevelled look?
Peppertree
July 14, 2008
They have 6 kids now. Six. All I can say is that this seems like a situation that Brad is going to get sick of very quickly. He's going to walk out one day and end up looking like the bad guy.

I know adopting kids is a great thing, but these two still manage to disgust me.
Anonymous User
July 14, 2008
ofcourse Brad will bail, GUYS DONT LIKE KIDS, they may say they do and even fake like they do, but they all bail sooner or later or they live in misery.
July 14, 2008
Multi-Million-Dollar Fight for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Twins

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,381400,00.html

They’re here, a good six weeks before their supposed due date. Vivienne Marcheline and Knox Leon are not the twin girls that every tabloid predicted, but they are the fraternal twins that Angelina Jolie told this column about and they’re here earlier than announced, as this column predicted.

But now the fun starts. Two magazines are fighting for the rights to the official first photographs of the Jolie-Brad Pitt twins.

Both People and OK! want ‘em, and it’s the bidding war of all time.

People would seem to have the inside track, since they’ve participated with the couple in numerous photo shoots of their kids for millions that Jolie and Pitt have then turned over to charity.

But OK! is serious about being Baby-Shoot Central. They’ve plunked down their millions for shots of tots belonging to Jamie Lynn Spears, Matthew McConaughey and Jessica Alba.

But nice as those celebs are, they aren’t the A-list. Vivienne and Knox are the biggest names in the baby world since Shiloh and Suri. The competition is dizzying to see who gets bragging rights. The couple’s decision will likely be motivated simply by money and not by which publication they like to read.

The money — which could top $15 million — will likely be used to fund the couple’s two charitable organizations: the Jolie-Pitt Foundation and the Make It Right Foundation. The latter is Pitt’s group that’s dedicated to rebuilding New Orleans.

Breeding can really pay off big! two faces puking

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
July 14, 2008
catmeow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They’re here, a good six weeks before their
> supposed due date. Vivienne Marcheline and Knox
> Leon are not the twin girls that every tabloid
> predicted, but they are the fraternal twins that
> Angelina Jolie told this column about and they’re
> here earlier than announced, as this column
> predicted.

Knox is a girl?!!! Oy! Angelina needs to be knoxed in the head. I hear they've spent thousands of dollars decorating the pweshus babyees' room. What a waste!
July 14, 2008
m4p, that's not a quote from me, but from an article I copied.

After all those kids, perhaps they couldn't come up with other names because their minds are so gone.

It really makes me sick that magazines pay--and so much--for fresh crotchdropping pictures. It just goes to show you how many fucktrophy-worshippers there are. two faces puking

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
July 14, 2008
These 2 disgust me far beyond anything you can ever imagine.

I never cared for Brad, he's pretty much just a talentless tool.

Angie is another story. I never could stand that bitch. I watched her on an interview say that the reason she adopted her first kid is to keep her off drugs. What a fuck wad. I do not find her attractive, from the neck down, she's got a great body if you can get past that face. She is dumb as a box of hair and has so many psychological issues, the best doctor in the world wouldn't know where to start. She is a needy homewrecker who adds about as much value to this world as one of those nail puzzles.

If Brad had any brains, he'd get himself snipped.
July 14, 2008
when i saw vivian, i thought vyvian wink from the young ones wink

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Nour
July 14, 2008
I bet Brad is pleased as pie ‘cause he’s proven that his dick works thrice over.

As far as the names go, Vivienne is all right, but KNOX? Although I’ve never used the product, I think of Knox gelatine! I think they wanted to use names for the boys that that they though were manly and tough. Pff.

All I know is, it SUX to keep hearing about these two no-talent-ass bitches.
Krishna
July 15, 2008
It does not matter Angelina being wealthy and a movie star. She still names her children in the same manner as most American single mothers on the dole. There is really no difference between Angelina and the single moms I have been plagued to work with as they are the same mentality. It does not take real brains to be a celebrity. No one should bow to these people or pay millions for baby photos. Miss Jolie was born to the right people, meaning her father is Jon Voight. Had the woman been born to people in Mississippi, she really would be the town's loose woman. No one would respect her as no respect should be given to such behavior.
Krishna
July 15, 2008
Nour, how long will be until Brad Pitt tires of the fatherhood act with the woman he thinks so little of that he cannot give her marriage? He did marry Jennifer Aniston even though no kids were discussed. The man knew he could not have this woman without marriage. It is the old saying of be careful what one wants in life. You may get it in spades like Brad Pitt with all of those kids! Talk about being stuck on the Wheel of Life! I only think Angelina reconciled with her father for more support for the brood she has regardless of being so rich.
bratBgone
July 15, 2008
I don't know much about the background of Brad and Angelina other than them being breeders. Did anyone else think secret IVF when they found out she was having twins?
Anonymous User
July 15, 2008
I really dont care about any celebrity gossip crap, it doesnt interest me at all. The same with sports.
July 15, 2008
Sex goddess or fertility goddess, pick one, twat - you can't have both. Also, what is it about this gay thing but you're the mother of the year? you need to effin decide.
July 15, 2008
Angie did have fertility treatments to get knocked up this time.

A while back, there was some article about her being too skinny from not eating because of her nerves and bla bla bla, so they went the fertility route.

I fucking hate that cunt with a morbid passion. The girl is Vivienne and her middle name is Angie's mother's name: Marcheline Bertrand. Angie and her mom look exactly alike, only her mother is shorter.
July 15, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> I fucking hate that cunt with a morbid passion.
> The girl is Vivienne and her middle name is
> Angie's mother's name: Marcheline Bertrand.
> Angie and her mom look exactly alike, only her
> mother is shorter.

Now, darling, it's not nice to hate on those less fortunate than you. This includes the stupid and the freakish.....
Krishna
July 15, 2008
It looks like Angelina got her mother's snobbish attitudes. I like Canadians but have had issue with French-Canadians like Marcheline Bertrand and one from Nova Scotia. They are so anti-American but benefit a little from us. Angelina would not have come to fame had it not been for her FATHER. Sure, the guy was a jerk and could not remain true to whomever he was with but that comes with the nature of show business. Angelina has the Voight side when it comes to that as she had no qualms about bedding a married man. Julia Roberts is another one notorious for that but all she got was a lowly camera man who wanted to trade up from his childfree wife to the actress. JMO...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login