Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What were your favorite tv shows until they became breederific?

Posted by Anonymous User 
I used to watch HD tv all the time, like house hunters, Now every fucken episode is breeders or pregnant idiots searching for a "bigger house' for their FAMBLEEEE.

Tori & Dean reality show, I used to think Tori Spelling was a cool intersting chick, liked animals, quick witted, NOW SHES A TOTAL FUCKEN BREEDER BRAIN IDIOT< shes all gone, no more Tori Spelling, shes 100% lost her self, shes a total breeder. Typical breeder bore.

Paula Deen from the food network, although her kids are grown, she started crow barring her 2 grown male kids into every fucken show, its just a complete bore. I used to like her, but she cant say a single sentence without talking about her kids or having them on every show.
Re: What were your favorite tv shows until they became breederific?
July 14, 2008
king of queens, the 2 and half men (after the vasectomy episode),

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 14, 2008
It's not so much a show, but a channel. I used to watch TLC all the time. I could turn it on in the backround while I was cleaning or working out and there was always something on that could hold my attention. Nowadays it is breeder central so I don't bother with it.
July 14, 2008
"The X-Files". They turned Scully into a braindead zombie moo and I stopped watching after 8 whole seasons.

"Sex And The City" was also a lot better before it became all about Charlotte trying to have a baybee and Miranda getting knocked up "by accident". I wish she'd had an abortion, but oh noes! You can't do that on the teevee!

(Except for Claire on "Six Feet Under" - that was cool. But that show went to hell too when Brenda became a crazy breeder. And all because that bitch Rachel Griffiths threatened to leave the show if they made her character have a miscarriage like they had planned.)
Wifeswap is another breeder show. Its all about the "mommy wars". The moms get on there and duke it out.

Supernanny is also very annoying. Yuck!

I have no idea if these shows are still on t.v.

I think most of television is trash anyway, so I don't watch that often.
oh and Jo frost is also childfree.. apparently the only way to be a 'super'parent is to NOT be one.
Does anyone know if Larry David, Jason Alexander or Michael Richards are CF
July 15, 2008
Kinda off topic: the movie Hellboy 2- Hellboy's girlfriend finds out she's pregnant (this is a demon, mind you, not a kids or date movie) and the subplot derails the entire fun and violence inhererent in the film.

Yay. Our cigar smoking, gun toting, half-devil hero is going to be a daddy.
Yeah, I was disappointed about the babbye in hellboy also. We just can't escape it. Hollywood is babiecrazie. I really think this is a terrible time to be a CF adult. I wish I was an adult in the 70's-80's, I'm sure people would still look at us as we had horns coming out of our heads, but at least bars were still CF and movies/TV/news wasn't always praising the babbye alter.

Frasier sucked after "alice" came. Any show that even mentioned her sucked. When his kyd came to visit him, those shows always sucked too.

King of Queens, I turn off any reruns about conception and didn't ever even watch the season that I guess they adopted some kyd. Otherwise, I thought that show rocked and had a rockin' marriage.

I didn't know there was a kid plot in Two and a Half Men, I hope I miss all those episodes.

You know what sucks now. After all these years and having like a 12 year old kyd, Sally Forth is getting preggers. The cartoon strip at least talked about the carbon footprint of breeders. I hope she miscarries considering her age. Then, we can get back to regular business.

I was never a big fan of Mad About You, but that show took an exceptional nose dive after Mabel came into the picture.

It is amazing how even fictional kyds ruin fictional families. That means breeders can't even stand watching it anymore.
July 15, 2008
The X-Files. I have not been keeping up with the more recent seasons, but I have gathered from a friend who has been watching it obsessively lately that around season seven or eight, Mulder and Scully have a baybee. I had the utmost respect for The X-Files because it seemed to break a lot of sitcom rules, and then this shit happens. I guess it made me mad to see two intelligent and very professional characters being reduced to two-watt parents. It also followed the totally classic plotline of how a child must always be the result of romance. They broke the rules for seven years and then all of a sudden they start following them. I hear the new X-Files film has to do partly with Wicca - I have nothing against any religion, but what the hell does this have to do with the paranormal?

I think I may just limit myself to watching the episodes before the two main characters throw their lives away, so I can still maintain my respectful view of them.

I used to also be able to watch some of "Eight Simple Rules", but I lost interest after they continued the show after the main actor passed away (I think the show should have ended after that), and after the Moomie got in pig with her fourth mistake. I only watched this show because at the time, ABC was the only channel that came in.
I don't watch much tv. Hence that it is where breeders thrive. (Hork)
Medusa said:
"Sex And The City" was also a lot better before it became all about Charlotte trying to have a baybee and Miranda getting knocked up "by accident". I wish she'd had an abortion, but oh noes! You can't do that on the teevee!

(Except for Claire on "Six Feet Under" - that was cool. But that show went to hell too when Brenda became a crazy breeder. And all because that bitch Rachel Griffiths threatened to leave the show if they made her character have a miscarriage like they had planned.)
-end quote-

And then there's Maude! (Right on Maude!)
no seinfeld didnt but there was one episode where elaine had a boyfriend who got a vasectomy when she said that she didnt want children but when she found out he had it done said she might change her mind one day but that was as close as that show came
July 16, 2008
Cambion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The X-Files. I have not been keeping up with the
> more recent seasons, but I have gathered from a
> friend who has been watching it obsessively lately
> that around season seven or eight, Mulder and
> Scully have a baybee.

The big Season 7 cliffhanger was Scully saying "I'm pregnant". I knew it was over right there. She'd already spent the last couple of episodes before that fainting all over the place.

And then her entire dialogue in Seasons 8 & 9 basically consisted of "my baby, my baby, MY BAYBEE!!!"
July 17, 2008
I do not know her history, but Nancy Grace on CNN Headlines is a mega pro-breeder brain. She never speaks of anything else. Even some of my breeder pleaser friends question her. That's bad!
techie, your right, nancy grace has become a huge breeder brain almost as bad as tori spelling, I used to watch her show, now its un watchable. shes placenta brain all the way!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login