Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

You are a bully if you don't like to see Facebook babby pictures! :rolleyes2

Posted by kookiecrisp 
"Bully"...the most misapplied word of 2013. Don't like my Fakebook pic? You're a bully! smile rolling left righteyes2
You know, I think the thing I like almost as much about it as the fact that now I don't have to look at squalling fuck trophies and their turd sculptures is the fact that it's caused such a shit storm with the breeders. It's funny to see the how apoplectic the moos get over the fact that not everyone wants to see what little loaf did in his diaper this morning.

The baby did not sign up for a Facebook account, does not understand the concept of Facebook and obviously was not asked permission to have its pictures on the site Obviously this is ridiculous. (The Ethicist’s Chuck Klosterman concludes: “There’s no best case in which a newborn can comprehend the abstraction of privacy. The world’s smartest baby still doesn’t know anything.”)

So taking pictures of her while she's sleeping (perhaps posing her or exposing her in some way) and posting them is ethical, because she's incapable of comprehending the abstraction of privacy at the time that the photos were taken? Her future ability (when she wakes) to desire privacy is of no consequence, following this argument.

We all have to live with the consequences of our own youthful indiscretions and stupidity, but we should be protected from other people shattering our privacy before we even comprehend it.
bop
"Bully"...the most misapplied word of 2013. Don't like my Fakebook pic? You're a bully! smile rolling left righteyes2

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." ~ Inigo Montoya

sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken
indecision may or may not be my problem
yurble

So taking pictures of her while she's sleeping (perhaps posing her or exposing her in some way) and posting them is ethical, because she's incapable of comprehending the abstraction of privacy at the time that the photos were taken? .

Let's see if the moo brigade feels the same way if she is roofied by the football team....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
My elder sister would not put ANY images of her infant/grade school children on My Space. (This was back in the 90's.) Those images were for family only. Images going on the Internet had the children carefully cropped out. She felt there were too many sickos out there.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
craftyzits
My elder sister would not put ANY images of her infant/grade school children on My Space. (This was back in the 90's.) Those images were for family only. Images going on the Internet had the children carefully cropped out. She felt there were too many sickos out there.

That's what 99% of breeders/parents do not realize. Once you put pictures of your child on the Internet, that's it. They're out there and there's no taking them back. You can't disallow people to use the photos for their own use, only prevent them from making money off a pictures you took. You might think your Facebook is on lockdown, but pictures aren't always. Especially when you use your child's photo as your profile picture. And even so, when you have 500+ people as your "friends," you don't know who is having a field day downloading pictures. It's not as if pedophiles and other human predators announce themselves as such. And there are sites out there where pedos will post pictures of your children as fap material. I don't think it's illegal to do so, either. These sick fucks must be having a field day with all the moo and duh bloggers, sites like CafeMoo, and social media. It's bad enough that child actors/models/singers get violent stalkers and have their pictures posted on sexual fetish sites (ask Mara Wilson of Matilda fame about a photo of her feet).

And then there's the Shauna Ahern issue, too, where not only do you plaster your child's photo all over the Internet, but you give away so much personal information that somebody with nefarious intentions can easily find you and your child.

So people need to stop being butthurt over people not wanting to see nine million photos of your ugly children because we're inadvertently doing you a service. Keep your children's photos private to be shown to family members and close friends.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
I fucking hate it when breeders get all defensive and starting screaming "Well, I put them on Facebook so that my family who lives in (insert random state here) can see them!"

Bitch, there are privacy settings on Facebook for a fucking reason! I never understood why everyone got all butthurt when the Facebook privacy issue happened, when they can't even comprehend the idea of setting the privacy settings on a goddamn virtual album! If those pics are only for certain people, then take the time to set the privacy settings so that only those people can see it!

But, of course, that won't be happening. Because the fact is that these pics aren't for "the family", or "close friends". Those pics are being put up so that everyone will see them and hopefully someone will say "OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZ, SUCH N ADORABZ BABEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
It's called fucking email. You can attach pictures. You can make an album on Photobucket and make it password protected so nobody but who you give the password to can access the photos.

But you're right; it's nothing but another way to attention whore the child. I can't wait to see the children of these narcissists grow up. Especially Dooce's and GFG's kids.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login