Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2797 Family Visit

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2797 Family Visit
July 15, 2008
Great Gods I'm sorry you had to endure such bullshit. It's painful to watch a family member crash and burn at the hands of a rabid breeder. His best bet is to get snipped, quickly.

The whole child support gig in this country is a huge scam and does nothing but pander to the slut who selfishly got herself knocked up.
Krishna
Re: 2797 Family Visit
July 15, 2008
Nour, sorry to hear of your brother's hassles. I can see why he is seeing the 2nd wife as that was the marriage that had no kids. However, the woman may want to rethink any re-involvement. This will be a hassle to no end with the child support issue. As a former Floridian, I know the laws re: child support. It is not a pretty state if a man wants to avoid the extortion. Many fellows have lost their driver's licenses or gone to jail for being behind on their support. If your brother lived elsewhere, it would not be an issue if he was in a state that was not as harsh. I know a woman whose ex lives in Georgia and he is way behind on support for the two girls. I like the woman well enough but who knows if both children were not ways to keep the guy to her. I can see why some guys want to bolt when it comes to the kids.
Krishna
Re: 2797 Family Visit
July 15, 2008
Reading more of your brother, Nour, there are a lot of guys who claim to want a smart woman but will see the dumb ones behind a good one's back. As for the current girlfriend claiming she cannot have nor wants more kids, I still say, "Get the vasectomy!" How many women get knocked up after claiming how they do not think they can get pregnant? Again, Florida is horrid when it comes to brat support. I used to work with a guy who had to keep the kid on his health insurance. The ex-wife always made sure to work part-time or not at all so she could keep the boy on her husband's policy. I agree, KFLL, the child support gig is a huge scan in the USA so slaggy women can get a free meal ticket for almost two decades. It has to end. Betcha there would be less births if the child support was actually reasonable (say...$200 rather - or none at all if nefarious dealings could be shown as proof - than $1200 for each child as one guy I know pays in New Hampshire) rather than it being a freaking windfall.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login