Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2796 More Bizzy Moo Bullshit

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2796 More Bizzy Moo Bullshit
July 15, 2008
Oh yes, they're so BIZZY. My my, the most important job, ever.

I loved the first paragraph: "When Christine Durst, 45, had her first child in 1987, she received a package from her boss while recuperating in the hospital. But instead of a baby gift, she found something else: year-end tax forms to complete."

What an evil genius that boss was. That sent the stupid cunt the message very quickly that, "I don't care that you just had a baybee, you'll do your work without excuses."
Re: 2796 More Bizzy Moo Bullshit
July 15, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh yes, they're so BIZZY. My my, the most
> important job, ever.
>
> I loved the first paragraph: "When Christine
> Durst, 45, had her first child in 1987, she
> received a package from her boss while
> recuperating in the hospital. But instead of a
> baby gift, she found something else: year-end tax
> forms to complete."
>
> What an evil genius that boss was. That sent the
> stupid cunt the message very quickly that, "I
> don't care that you just had a baybee, you'll do
> your work without excuses."

Thank you! This did put a smile on my face.
Peppertree
July 15, 2008
Awww, poor moo...expected to be a productive employee even after performing one of nature's most basic biological functions. Oh, the horror.

It's like I tell people all the time: I studied anthropology in college. There are women all over the world who regularly give birth without a fuss. They literally squat down, give birth, put the child in a sling and go right back to whatever work they were doing (working in the fields, hauling water etc.).
Krishna
July 15, 2008
I wish more bosses would do what Ms. Durst's did when she cranked out the baby. Too often, we are to cater to the mother and do her work without complaint or anything extra in our pay. It is about time an employer states how Mommy still has a job to do especially when the company is paying her medical benefits which now include a dependent. Speaking of bennies, I am tired of now hearing how firms want to be able to fire overweight people saying they are a drain on the healthcare system like smokers. Those of us who dare not to be a size 6 are the new n***ers of the USA.

I was glad on Cavuto's financial show (yeah, I am an evil Republican) when a man piped up and said women were the biggest cost to an employer's medical coverage when she starts having babies. A company cannot terminate a woman for pregnancy because that falls under discrimination. We need to stop the same with body type. Yes, I am overweight but I was one of the most reliable people where I was formerly employed. The women with children, two who were very svelte and pretty, were the worst. They used to leave early but still sign out at the regular time. They were removed from duty for payroll fraud, which also costs companies. Parents were notorious for that sort of fraud.
July 15, 2008
Krishna Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

a man piped up and said
> women were the biggest cost to an employer's
> medical coverage when she starts having babies.

Yay for the guy who said that! He's absolutely right! I am so fucking sick of breeders whining for more handouts paid for by us.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Anonymous User
July 15, 2008
Breeders also expect others to do their kids' work for them at companies. Our 18 year old summer interns were always passing their work off to secretaries because they were too lazy/incompetent to do any little thing. They were also treated "special" since they were young interns and they were given lots of perks. At the end of their internship, each intern was given a nice, expensive gift-wrapped present. The secretaries should have been getting those perks and presents - they had done all the work that these brats were taking credit for.
Krishna
July 15, 2008
Casseyrod, it is the same as giving huge sign-on bonuses for college grads to take a job while the loyal long-timers get zilch in bonuses. Most interns are not worth the hassle. I had a CF friend who volunteered as an excuse not to work. Just don't work and not be ashamed of it but she blasted SAHMs. The woman did not stay long wherever she volunteered. It was more of a headache because she acted as if she was doing some sort of favor like many volunteers. Pay someone decently and reward properly rather than prop up these pampered interns who do nothing but get gifted at the end of their stay.
CFinPDX
July 16, 2008
I work for a completely breederific company. Just since December alone there are 5 new babies. Luckily for 2, the pahrunt is no longer here.

One of the guys has brought at least 1 of his 3 brats to work with him every day for the past week and a half. Because you know, summer snuck up and caught them by surprise so they didn't have time to arrange for daycare. Come on dude, you had 9 months to arrange it! If the bratlings were well behaved it would be one thing but they're not.

Our receptionist is out again today 'cause they can't afford daycare for 5 days a week. She used all vacation for mooternity leave so she can afford a day off without pay? Pahrunt logic escapes me.

But the pahrunts around here are the ones who storm the doors right at noon for lunch and 5:30 on the dot when they leave. Not to mention that they are always having to leave early for some reason or "work from home".

Luckily, while our company allows one to cover their dependents, the people have to pay for it themselves. Insurance for the brats costs more than for the employee alone.

I myself am also overweight but I am here everyday, all day and I hardly ever use the insurance. So just who is costing employers more money in wasted man hours and driving up insurance costs because they use it too much? The f&@%.*g breeders, that's who.

Sorry, a little hostility built up there.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login