Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
another rant site..
July 15, 2008
http://www.justrage.com/index.php

I somehow this tops even TMC & TDC
some of this I don't know how it could be real
more reasons not to sprog
also another reason to tell family to shove it where the moon don't shine ...
Anonymous User
Re: another rant site..
July 15, 2008
Good find two cents!!! LMFAO!!!
waterlily3422(as guest)
July 15, 2008
All I could say is that two loosers found each other.
CFinPDX
July 15, 2008
Wow! There are some seriously pissed off people over there.
July 15, 2008
two cents ΒΆΒΆ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://www.justrage.com/index.php
>
> I somehow this tops even TMC & TDC
> some of this I don't know how it could be real
> more reasons not to sprog
> also another reason to tell family to shove it
> where the moon don't shine ...

Good one, two cents, I like it. Some moos get torn apart, what a bunch of dumb ho's!
Anonymous User
July 16, 2008
here is one from that site, when will women get it, GUYS DONT LIKE KIDS, they wont lift a finger to help, they will bail as soon as the relationship is over, when will chicks get this point?

I hate my husband, because he just doesn't fucking get it! I spend all my day spending time with our daughter who is almost one years old. She is a wonderful daughter and I love her dearly. But after 24/7 of just me basically taking care of her I do need a break time to time. However my husband doesn't understand how it could be at all possible stressful being a stay at home mom. I mean I swear he thinks I'm sitting at home eating bon bon's with my feet up watching Soap Operas. Which is farthest from the truth. We don't even have the god dam TV on during the day.
Anonymous User
July 16, 2008
another

, so we're married 6 yrs. we had dua right away, planned, she's 5 & great, very smart & caring. we agree i stay home to raise whatever kids we have, he goes to work & we BOTH do chores. what gets done? he goes to work, no chors, no helping with kid, sits around & is now 285 lbs. I'm 149 lbs & 7 months preg, doing EVERYTHING around the house including any repairs, on house/cars, setting up schedules, changing schedules bcuz he "doesn't want to do that" or "pick another time, that's not ok with me", etc. he's nasty & teases EVERYONE he comes in contact with.
Anonymous User
July 16, 2008
I actually have to thank chilfree clique lady for that link.
Some of the posts in there are horrendous: especially the kids that are writing about parents that are nothing short of evil bastards that should be torn apart by lions (now that would cut down on the bill to feed zoo carnivores, eh?)
My mom had quite a bit of good advice: don't ride with teenage drivers.
and.. "It takes a live fish to swim against the stream." That is one that has stayed with me through the years. For the most part, these women who choose to sprog are the dead fish floating down to the ocean to become fish food. They are all royalty in Egypt.. they are kings and queens of de nile. The evidence is all in front of their faces: they just choose to ignore it or buy the bs lies given them by everyone.
Crabs in buckets who want everyone in the same shit they are, ga-ga-ists who are totally blind to their own sprogs bad behaviour.. you know the whole routine..
Thank God I am childfree.
Anonymous User
July 16, 2008
here is another, i love people who bitch over and over about being a parent, but than say "BUT i loooovee them so much and they are all worth it" or they cant wait til they reach 18, like all 18 yr olds move out right away lol.........

what the hell was I thinking when I decided to have kids? they are after me all the time. wanting me to play with them, wanting me to turn off the tv, whatever. I guess I thought I would enjoy kids but you know what? I am too selfish. These kids I have are the sweetest, smartest little boys on the planet. But they have a fucked up mom so they are probably doomed. And I am so sick of their dad, my husband. Complain whine and moan all the time. At least I try not to whine - I just come here to this site to let it all out! It is so hard, I Have to pretend all the time to enjoy being with them, am interested in them when I am counting the hours until they each turn 18 and are gone. It sounds worse than it is because I really am a good mom, but please, I just want to move by myself to a desert island for a couple of years. I wish I could afford boarding school. Then I see these teenagers whining on this site about their parents. Wait till you are the parents, you will understand why your parents were always so sick of you and couldn't wait till you were gone. Oh well, just 16 more years until the youngest is kicked out right? then they will probably never get a job, ask for money all the time and try to move back in! Ha ha ha ha ha!
Anonymous User
July 16, 2008
another...............

Being a Mother is the most ungrateful job on earth! All I ever hear is I want this, I want that! Did you do my laundry? Where's dinner????? Yet mothers day comes and goes, Anniversaries get forgotten and Birthdays don't even exist! Well FUCK you all! I am sick of being everyones personal MAID! I am ready to jump in my car and never come back again....... Wen will see how they feel then! Probably won't even notice I am gone just that there is no food or clean clothes!
Forgotten MOM!
Anonymous User
July 16, 2008
another.... this site is a gold mine

I have three kids and omfg!!! I'm a stay at home wife and I spend my life cleaning. Is this fucking ridiculous? I'm a maid and if I go on strike everyone would be completely happy living in thier own filth.. I'm not even a friggin clean freak! I'm not picky, no wonder I'm getting fat! I'm miserable and I can't go anywhere because I have too many stupid responsibilities... I want to run away alone and spend the rest of my life completely alone... I never realized how much I love to be alone and not have to deal with retarded people!
July 16, 2008
Gee...get off the cross, someone else needs the wood. At least christian martyrs accepted their punishment with some dignity.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
July 16, 2008
boy, we are like adults with a new toy

Thursday, June 26 2008 @ 04:42 PM UTC
Contributed by: Anonymous | Views:: 43

I hate my husband. He brings me misery and headaches everyday and I wish I wasn't such a pussy and I could just walk out. He has bipolar disorder which he does not manage very well. He takes his medication but hr has not seen a psych doctor in years. He plays music and though he is always on time to his music gigs, he always makes ME late to nursing school by threatening not to drive me or throwing some tantrum and kicking me out of the car and forcing me to walk to school a whole town away! He uses the bathroom and goes number 2 without closing the door, he eats non stop and drinks sodas like they are water (bipolar people should not be drinking soda). After he hyped up on the soda, then he becomes moody and annoying. Calling me bitch and all kinds of other names. We have a 2 year old and he constantly talks about how he did not want a baby and how I decided to have a baby he did not want. Did I mention that I went into pre-term labor 5 times because he hit me during pregnancy? He's always complaining always being negative, I can't ever ask him to do anything with out him complaining and I would really like to get to a place where I could just divorce him. I'm not sure who I am more angry at now. Him or myself?

farking stooooopid moooooooo
aussie lassie
July 17, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> another...............
>
>
> Being a Mother is the most ungrateful job on
> earth! All I ever hear is I want this, I want
> that! Did you do my laundry? Where's dinner?????
> Yet mothers day comes and goes, Anniversaries get
> forgotten and Birthdays don't even exist! Well
> FUCK you all! I am sick of being everyones
> personal MAID! I am ready to jump in my car and
> never come back again....... Wen will see how they
> feel then! Probably won't even notice I am gone
> just that there is no food or clean clothes!
> Forgotten MOM!

haha. COUGH. "Being a mother is the most ungrateful job on earth!" im assuming what she means is actually the most THANKLESS job on earth. hmm high school education much? but yeah shes probably right.. mothers are ungrateful. so are fathers.

what dramatic statements she makes, and yet all i seem to ever notice is what an idiot most people are.

meh. ill use the free time i have NOT being a parent to feed my brain instead of fucked up brats.
Anonymous User
July 17, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> another.... this site is a gold mine
>
> I have three kids and omfg!!! I'm a stay at home
> wife and I spend my life cleaning. Is this fucking
> ridiculous? I'm a maid and if I go on strike
> everyone would be completely happy living in thier
> own filth.. I'm not even a friggin clean freak!
> I'm not picky, no wonder I'm getting fat! I'm
> miserable and I can't go anywhere because I have
> too many stupid responsibilities... I want to run
> away alone and spend the rest of my life
> completely alone... I never realized how much I
> love to be alone and not have to deal with
> retarded people!

Oh. My. God. This one is just the best! What fantastic, entertaining reality - for FREE! Something us CF'ers aren't used to.

More, post more! :beer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login