Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2 Real Gems on TMC

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Re: 2 Real Gems on TMC
July 16, 2008
Dear gawds, where to begin?

"Famblee" shower: gross! And they're not even married yet - does she let just any ol' dude shower with her kid? How does she know the fiance's not a pedophile?

IUD cunt: talk about incoherent!

Pet-dumping bitch: too bad she's in Scotland, or I would totally grab her kitties and run! Bloody hell, the youngest one is only 1 - why the fuck did that cow get not only one but THREE cats if she was going to get repugnant and dump them?
July 17, 2008
I was born in '66, my brother in '72. I asked my mom about this last nite; the famblee bath/shower thing.

As an old-school mom, she found it really fucked up to hear this shit. She was like, "What? Seriously? Fathers take their daughters into the shower with them? My god, that's just wrong."

Friends of ours have grandkids and they were talking about this famblee shower bit over the weekend. I just smiled and nodded, they apparently think it's ok for the grandkids to shower with various famblee members. I vehemently disagree but was not about to start a feud with these people. These people are also nudists and swingers - and while that is fine for them - I guess this is what makes it ok to do the bathe-with-the-grandkids thing.
July 17, 2008
Nudity was never a big deal when I was growing up, but I did used to take a bath with my father and when I became around 5 or 6 he stopped, and I asked him "Why don't you take a bath WITH me anymore?" He said it was because he didn't like sitting in the dirty bath water and preferred showers. I thought, "Good answer" but later realized that it was just normal for fathers not to bathe with their children after a certain age. Maybe there wasn't enough room in the tub, either.

Recently, I have had to give baths to my grandfather, and he is uncircumcised, so he needs help in that department. It creeped me out at first, but I got over it (we wear gloves when we do that). It's really normal for someone to be creeped out by that sort of thing. I'd be more worried if it DIDN'T!
July 17, 2008
I don't mind 'cause he was a good grandfather. I don't know if he ever changed my diapers smiling smiley

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
July 18, 2008
My mom cared for both her parents when they declined badly. Not for too long because they passed pretty quickly. I live an hour away so I didn't get to help much, but I did go up as often as I could. They felt awful of the fact that they needed care and felt as though they were "putting us out." That was their generation though, born around 1913, very old school.
July 19, 2008
My hubby and I were in the humane society not long ago to adopt. Our sweet old Clover had passed and we wanted a second dog to be a friend to our other dog Willie. We found the perfect pup--a true cupcake of a Lab-hound mix. Anyways, my point is, is that of course I had to look at each and every one of the sweet kitties too--adorable--and I read the cards on their cages. Time and time again, on the "reason for bringing to shelter" line, the card said "new baby."

Our humane society is currently running ads on local AM radio. They are up to their eyeballs in animals, what with the above and with animals made homeless by foreclosures. They're running big specials on adoption, with reduced fees, 2 for 1 deals, you name it.

A lot of sweet, friendly, adorable animals are there due to the whims, and cruelty, of the childed.
July 19, 2008
clematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Time and time again, on
> the "reason for bringing to shelter" line, the
> card said "new baby."

God, this just drives me nuts! These fuckwads should be charged with animal abuse.
bratBgone
July 19, 2008
I don't remember which date the famblee shower story was posted. I'm sorry--my days seem to be running together this week! The thing that really grossed me out about it was that the man wasn't his father. I wonder how lovey dovey moo and fiance got with son in the shower. I wonder what his real father would think of his son in this situation? It's just poor judgement. I could see the mom bringing a 3 yr old in the shower with her to speed things up, or his own dad doing the same. This situation seems unsavory to me.

The shelter animal situation really pisses me off. My Pixie is a shelter cat given up because things weren't working out at her former home. I'm sure it involved sprogs because Pix absolutely hates kids. One of my former co-workers brought her 4 yr old by one day and Pix hissed at her and hid. I don't blame her. I wish I could hiss at some of the unruley kids in my neighborhood!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login